Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is breast growth permanent with chi massage?

Smile 

Hi
Is breast growth permanent with chi massage? If it is, how do you do it, are they are good videos explaining.
Thanks

I'd like to know too...

I read on some forums that after stopping massages breast size that you achieved is reducing, but the girls still had bigger breasts then before massaging.

Hows it growing Wink,

Chi Massage the best I can explain...

1. Hold your whole breast firmly in one hand... Slightly spread fingers to encompass the entire area...

2. I would suggest not using cream as this could cause the hands to slip about the breasts and you do not want this to happen.

3. Move the hands in circular inward motions while firmly holding onto the breast.

Think of waxing a car... The hand is not the towel and the breast is not car...More like the breast AND hands are combined as one and are the towel and the car is your rib cage...

Move the whole breast around in circular motions 360 rotation per breast. 2 times daily is recommened so 720 rotations per day!!!

The arms get very tired so you may want to do one breast at a time and alternate hands.

I hope this makes sense I can no longer find the video even in the wayback machine!!!

What direction is best? Clockwise or anticlockwise?

(26-02-2012, 11:04 PM)ItMeansPure Wrote:  Hows it growing Wink,

Chi Massage the best I can explain...

1. Hold your whole breast firmly in one hand... Slightly spread fingers to encompass the entire area...

2. I would suggest not using cream as this could cause the hands to slip about the breasts and you do not want this to happen.

3. Move the hands in circular inward motions while firmly holding onto the breast.

Think of waxing a car... The hand is not the towel and the breast is not car...More like the breast AND hands are combined as one and are the towel and the car is your rib cage...

Move the whole breast around in circular motions 360 rotation per breast. 2 times daily is recommened so 720 rotations per day!!!

The arms get very tired so you may want to do one breast at a time and alternate hands.

I hope this makes sense I can no longer find the video even in the wayback machine!!!

very good info, but good point...into which direction do you massage?
Does it matter?

I have read somewhere on the forum about going towards the direction of the heart. So that is clockwise. I think! Then elsewhere I read anticlockwise but that might be different according to the type of massage. Help massage gurus!!!

I think it is generally thought to be done moving your hands up on the outsides and down on the insides. So that means if you are looking down at your breasts, your right hand is moving clockwise, and your left hand is moving counter clockwise. Both hands go up, in towards the heart and down, then out to the sides. Smile

Thanks Gilly. That's what I have been doing. My boobs ache like mad and so do my arms! Cripes I even asked BF to help but he got tired LOL and gave up!
Still waiting for my PM cream to turn up.

Lol I get tired from massaging, too. Especially the first few times. I only do 200 rotations 2x a day now because it's so time-consuming, but that's enough to keep my girlies perky and full!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon