Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Re-boot! FG, massages and hypnosis

(19-10-2011, 08:09 AM)fennel_kat Wrote:  Hi LyndaLee,

I'm happy you are having some results. I'm wondering how long you soak the fenugreek in olive oil? Do you use fenugreek seeds or open up a capsule of fenugreek to put in the olive oil or what? Do you heat the olive oil with the fenugreek for a certain amount of time?

Thanks for the support!
Now, I'll be answering your questions one by one:

I'm following Alicia Catherine's suggestion about soaking FG with olive oil for at least one week before using it. I also added Fennel, because I rode it's good for NBE. Once you soak the FG for a week, you'll notice that the FG stays on the bottom and Olive oil rises up. I massage with the Olive oil, thought, I think I must use the FG too..not sure about that. Olive oils smells like FG and Fennel, so I guess it's working. LOL. It makes it less messy, and the FG doesn't smeel too much like honey. I use that before I sleep, so I can wash it up next morning.

The Fenugreek I'm using for my massage is FG powder. I didn't wanted to use the capsules, since capsules where must more expensive than buying the powder. I found my powder in a herb's store, just ask for the powder.

Last, I do not heat the olive oil with FG. I keep it warm inside my drawer and covered with cloth so it's not to cold when I use it. Also, before I massage, I warm my hands with warm water. I'm planning on adding a heat pad after my massage, since I've discovered that when I massage and my breast are warmer the swelling stays longer.

I hope my information is helpful. I know what you mean when you say it's messy, since I experienced the same before I decided to let the FG soak in olive oil. Believe me, it's much simpler this way, and Olive oil gets absorbed really fast. Just try to not massage your nipples, or they'll might get kinda hard afterward (but don't worry, just add some warm water and they'll return to normal)

Good luck to you! Don't give up! >w<

Thanks! I will see if I can find any fenugreek powder at an herbal store. I am definitely going back to using the fenugreek mix instead of just massage oil. I think it makes a big difference, for me at least.

Two month and I can already see and feel changes! Hurray for me >w
LOL..nevertheless, is not enough..lol...at least now I know I'm responding to FG..giving me lots of tingling..specially after I take a pill and massage...hypnosis is helping too...thought, I haven't been very disciplined with it.

I was inspired by Fennel_Cat's program..to which I decided I'm gonna double my dosis..I'm not sure what the FG dosis is the limit, so I guess I'll just use the known trial and error method.

So, this is the plan:

Next week, keep up with FG, Flax Seeds, hypno and Massage. Then, one week of resting (my period week, I don't want to mix up FG with the pill's work) and then double the FG dosis, that equalls: 5xFG (500 mg) per day.

Of course, I'll do this slowly..as I don't want to overrun my body!

Gonna buy also MSM, for hair and nails mostly..but it never hurts to see if it helps with my breast Tongue Gonna start looking for somewhere where I can buy progesterone cream without having to order it from the Internet.

Oh my! I'm so excited to see results..even my boyfriend mention my breasts no longer looked pointy. When I grab them, they feel fuller...awww...I'm daydreaming they'll began to grow more and more now.

I decided I'm gonna post a picture once I hit my one month goal.

Awww...me so poor T_T

Gotta wait at least two more weeks to be able to buy msm...and no PC cream until december..oh well!

This will be my temporary solution:

Since Flax seeds and FG seem to be working wonders (lots of tingling) I'm gonna keep those up and double my FG capsules.

I'm also gonna buy fennel and red clover (if I find any) and start eating them/drinking them along with my Flax seeds.

Hope this helps.

Also, adding subliminal after my hypnosis.

----

34 A & 36 A fit perfectly! (they used to be lousy) 32B (some brands) are also quite good..I might try a new bra size after 4 weeks...

Resting week!

Ok, so...This is my resting week. Breast looking great, probably because I'm a few days to get my period =P lol

Anyway, I stopped hynosis and night massage the last 5 days because of school...But i'm hoping to continue since today.

No msm for this month, instead! I'm adding Wild Yam.

That's all for today. Uploading photos next saturday♥

Hi LyndaLee,

I'm wondering how the wild yam is working for you? Does MSM perform the same sort of function as collagen (I&III)?

I have been using the fenugreek/olive oil mixture for a couple of weeks now and I think it is helping. I also started to use a heating pad after massage for about 20 minutes. Thanks again for the advice Smile

What do you do for visualization? Does it help?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon