Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, so I thought I'd post so as to seem less of a creeper. Tongue

I'm a little confused about all the herbs and hormones involved in nbe but hopefully I will learn. This seems like a wonderful forum for learning. Smile

I'm currently a 30C (although I feel a 28 would be a better fit). I hope to go up a cup size or two to help balance my figure. I'm happy with the shape of my breasts. They are fairly round. But I have puffy nipples still. I don't know if this is normal or if they will ever go down. I can't say I'm a fan of them. Sad

I had an eating disorder in middle and high school, so I think I may have stunted my growth a bit--height-wise and boob-wise. Sad In fact, I'm the same size-- height, weight, breasts, bone size etc. as when I was 12 years old! I'm only 19 now, but I got my period right after my 11th birthday so I'm pretty sure I'm finished with puberty. :/

I don't know if there are any hormonal problems involved in my case. I'm quite pear shaped and have clear skin most of the time. I only break out when I have pms. I have had really bad pms since I started menstruating. I have had hyperinsulinism since I was a child and a relatively low body temperature (usually around 97.2-97.8. colder in winter) and am sensitive to hot and cold.

I just recently started yaz to see if it helps with the pms any. I also take evening primrose oil, multivitamins, and calcuim supplements. I am a vegetarian, so I eat a lot of soy products.

I ordered a NB. I'll be taking progress pictures, so if it works, I may upload them.
I look forward to reading about everyones experiences and maybe sharing my own! Smile

And sorry for the really long post! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon