Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to This

Hi I'm to to hypnosis. I have downloaded and tried a file I found on utube from breast guru (i think) I've been listening to it daily atlease 2-3 times a day. I'm on day 5 & started feeling a little scared since my breasts and nipples started feeling sore and tinglng. Is this normal? Is it safe to continue hypnosis. I really want to enlarge my breast and was told by a plastic surgeon that I would need implants and lift something I really dont want to have to endure. I also just ordered triactol. I will continue hypnosis also but wanted to double check that the sore breast are normal with hypnosis. Any feeback would be really appreciated.

A novice at this. ..

I would think tingling and soreness would be a good thing, since it usually accompanies breast growth by any means. Smile
I can't think of a reason hypnosis would be damaging. As far as I know the worst thing that could happen is that nothing happens.

Yes, it means that your breasts are responding to the stimulus of hypnosis, don´t worry! With any type of nbe soreness and tingling (even when uncomfortable) is a good thing.

And please please try out several different nbe alternatives before resorting to surgery, there are a lot of dangers and possible side effects when you have a boobjob.

Thanks for responding this has really reassured me to continue. I really don't want to have the lift & implants procedure. Big Grin

so dyanne :] how is it going? more progress? and i must ask, what is that you downloaded? if you have the link, i am always interested in hypnosis and stuff. thanks and good luck to you and us all!

Hi I had mild tenderness for a few days then it subsided :/( For the past few weeks I've been using PM serum & ordered a Noogleberry. With the PM my breasts are extremely sore but no visible growth yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon