Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Opinions on MACA?

I'm thinking about working Maca into my regimen. I know it's supposed to "speed things up", so to speak. I'm currently taking PM, and a couple of other things:

Wild Yam
Dong Quai
Green Tea Extract
Vitamin C
Iron
L-Theanine
Apple Cider Vinegar every now and then
Also thinking about starting EPA Omega 3 Fish Oil (if anyone has opinions about that as well)

I just wanted to know about people's experiences with MACA for NBE, and how much they took

I don't know all of the technical aspects of it, but I can say that after I added maca to my program I began experiencing loads of tingles and finally achieved some soreness. Prior to taking it, I was (and still am) taking WonderUp + SP and was experiencing tons of pains, aches, feelings of fullness, etc, but just couldn't get to the point where I was getting sore. After maca, I have some soreness and some fullness. I'm now seeing a 1/4" increase in the tape measure. Right now I'm only taking 2 maca caps per day (a total of 1050mg) because I want to take it slow.

It might be worth a try for you!

Hi BelaBrasil,

I lost an inch around my butt on maca, but I lost 10 lbs at the same time:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&pid=36656#pid36656
The shape has improved: there is more fat on top and below. That's why the tape measure doesn't see growth around the widest part.

Maca improves my mood and libido: it balances the depressing effect of my hops. Sometimes, I feel something happening in my breasts two hours after taking maca. I do feel it "accelerates growth", but it's hard to prove that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon