Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ghee...look who ate soy and grow

Hi all..

I have been thinking alot about soy...there has been yes and no using it... well I just started using it and it seems to be doing pretty good.. I looked up 4 members whom have grown that all 4 eat soy beans and soy milk or soy products and we are all familar with them..

Hey... the one who runs this site EveM

the others
Tigelily
Fengshui
chiyomilk-If I am not mistaken this is the famous Japanese girl

yes they all use other herbs etc...some just used foods and massage and some used herbs and some PM, some no supps and did use supps..yeah it depends on the person but they all have a common link of eating soy..just sayingWink

OK..just check out each one to see what soy they ate.

EveM- soya milk (not sure what or if there is a difference between soy milk or soya milk, is it just a different way of saying it?) I think she also ate other soy products.

Tigelily- she mentions soy products are important in boobie growth..she drank soy milk and made her chicken soup with soya bean.

Fengshui-she drank soya milk and I think other soy products but had a least 1 cup in the morning with coffee..haha I just started that too, you go coffee drinking girl..Big Grin and she ate fermented sweet rice..

Chiyomilk-She ate fermented soybeans and drank soy milk..

I will have to say ever since I have added soy milk to my regimen I have noticed a diff..I tried it last month and noticed a diff, then stopped and noticed a diff..so there is something to the soy..IMO..it may just be my body or soy has what Isabelle was talking about the 3 estrogens in her program page.. I still believe we need at least 2 or all 3 estrogens to make it work.. I think soy in very important.. IMO..I am thinking of adding some other soy products.. fermented sweet rice which is easy to make..just have to get a hold of the sweet rice and the yeast...ok..done ramblingBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon