Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soy Milk Problem

Sad 

Has anyone else have had problems drinking soy milk? I read a lot that soy is important in most programms, amd i tried the vanilla flavoured soy milk. BUT i got sick from it (nausea) and i'm 100% sure its from the milk. Sad
Could it be just the vanilla one, or what?? (even a little bit in tea made me sick. The more i drink the sicker i get) help!

(16-09-2011, 06:43 PM)cocoairam Wrote:  Has anyone else have had problems drinking soy milk? I read a lot that soy is important in most programms, amd i tried the vanilla flavoured soy milk. BUT i got sick from it (nausea) and i'm 100% sure its from the milk. Sad
Could it be just the vanilla one, or what?? (even a little bit in tea made me sick. The more i drink the sicker i get) help!

I think it might have to do with the fact that you never had soy milk before. I started drinking soy milk since I was a kid. I remember it was not pleasant at the first try.

Yea it could be the vanilla too. I don't like vanilla flavor in my soy milk either.

So, I gave it another chance and went getting the chocolate soy milk. And so far i'm pretty ok, after drinking a small glass. Either it was really the vanilla one that caused the problem or the fact taht the vanilla one i bought first was lactose free. the chocolate one is not lactose free....Big Grin hope i will stay good with soy milk.

I had a problem a few years back where after I drank soy milk I would get a scratchy throat. Well... now I have no problem... I drink the Light Vanilla Soy Milk by Silk.

strange, thats exctly the brand that caused my problem Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon