Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB with MSM and Maca

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I have a few questions. I just got my 4.5 month supply of BB today and I planned on taking kelp for body temp with it. I have been taking msm and maca as well prior to this. Is it ok to continue with these two during my BO experiment or should I stop? I've looked though a few threads and no one seems to give a definitive answer on msm although maca seems ok. Any help is much appreciated!
-Laura

hmmmm...
I think MSM is okay.
About Maca, I know a few here on this board who do use Maca and BO, I used to be one of them, but someone here on this board, gogirlanime, said that Maca can balance hormones to the point where it can interfere with NBE.
So I am not sure 100% on this.
I was using both Maca and BO, I think for like 1 month, I cut Maca out completley since then. I did not want to take a chance with it. I was afraid that it might hinder any results.
Lets see what others are going to say....

I take both Maca and MSM with my BO. Sometimes I worry that the Maca will hunder the NBE effects of the BO, but I don't know if I can live without it Sad

Thanks you guys. I cut the maca out of my routine just to be safe, which is disappointing... But it's been 5 days on the BB msm and kelp for temperature and I've already noticed a little bit of filling out. No additional inches yet, but definitely some swelling. I'm super excited!

Did some extra research on the BB website and came across this in the forums
http://www.bountifulbreast.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62&p=2050&hilit=maca#p2050
"Re: Instructions and Tips

Postby BountifulBreast » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:19 am
We recommend maca for people with irregular periods. Maca is an amazing product, inexpensive, and works fairly quickly. www.wholeworldbotanicals.com Check out the website. Most health stores carry it. Half of Peru is on it - women and men of all ages. Maca promotes vitality, sexuality, and hormone balance. It also helps to strengthen the endocrine axis - which can help BB work better.

Maca should be taken with food - BB is on an empty stomach however, so they shouldn't be taken at the same time. they can be taken while on BB as they are beneficial and may help BB work better."

So not only is Maca ok to take with the pills they "are beneficial and may help BB work better." Smile Yay for research!

That is interesting.

Let us know how you do with BB and Maca together.

So I gave up on the Maca because I was afraid it might interfere with my growth, but I still take the msm. I'm on almost 3 months doing the BB thing, but I've grown almost an inch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon