Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

boobie quester!

Exclamation 

Hi! My name is Laura. While I'm new to these boards I'm in no way new to nbe. I tried massage, the herbal route (many variations), hypnosis, even the "breast enhancing ringtone," and nothing has worked for me. I just got my of BB in the mail so I figured I'd track my progress here! Super excited! Nice to be part of this forum!

Hi and Welcome!

I am also on BB, I started last week. Since you are on BO too, I can give you some advice (if you don't know it already)

With BO, make sure you eat tons of protein. Also drink protein shakes. Protein is very important for growing boobs especially with BO. I am trying to eat more proteins and I am also drinking 2 protein shakes a day.
If your temp is lower than the range 98.2-98.6, you can add L-Tyrosine to help.

Spirulina is supposed to help with growing with BB.
BB even recommended taking Spirulina with their pills on their website.

Make sure you take a multi-vitamin.
Vitamin C and Vitamin D are said to be helpful as well.
BB also recommends taking Essential Fatty Acid capsules.

I am currently taking BB, L-Tyrosine, Kelp, Spirulina, Vitamin C, Vitamin D plus Calcium and a multi-vitamin. I think I will be adding EFA's soon.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the advice Melissa! Smile I've been taking a shake a day and completely cut soy out of my diet which was surprisingly hard for me... I've been using kelp for temp just because it's available in an organics shop down the road from me and they only had L-lysine I may have to go buy some EFA capsules. I just don't want to end up on a pill diet. 2 BB 2 MSM and 1 Kelp daily is even a lot for me sometimes. It's really great to have this forum for support. YAY PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon