Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

underdeveloped? tuberous? help!

Bug 

Hello everyone.
I have posted photos of my breasts.
I am a 21 year old female, I am 5'9 and 132 lbs.
I did a lot of recreational drug use when I was 13-17
and have smoked cigarettes since age 10, which I am in the process of quitting.
I am currently on birth control (day 3) taking Alesse aka Alysena (I get the latter, which is it's generic form)

I have been using naturaful breast enhancement cream + chi massage for a little over a week now and I'd just like to get some opinions regarding what the optimum route would be for my particular breasts.
If anyone with breasts of similar have any success stories: what worked for you, what did not, if we have any common precursors (drug use, eating disorder at a young age etc) i'd love to hear of it!
I should also mention that my family members range from a Large B (smokers) to Large DD's (Family members who stear clear from substance abuse).
I myself was recently measured at la senza as a 32 A.
Cheers!

Oh and if I've missed any information that could better paint a picture to you when regarding my quest, feel free to ask ! (:

(30-01-2014, 01:26 AM)beckums Wrote:  Hello everyone.
I am currently on birth control (day 3) taking Alesse aka Alysena (I get the latter, which is it's generic form)

I have been using naturaful breast enhancement cream + chi massage for a little over a week now and I'd just like to get some opinions regarding what the optimum route would be for my particular breasts.
If anyone with breasts of similar have any success stories: what worked for you, what did not, if we have any common precursors (drug use, eating disorder at a young age etc) i'd love to hear of it!
I should also mention that my family members range from a Large B (smokers) to Large DD's (Family members who stear clear from substance abuse).
Cheers!

Oh and if I've missed any information that could better paint a picture to you when regarding my quest, feel free to ask ! (:

Okay, a bit on the small side, but they're not bad looking. Maybe you scared them by punching holes into them. I can see that your bra is WAY too big for them. Stick around, here. We'll help the girls grow for ya!

(30-01-2014, 01:26 AM)beckums Wrote:  Hello everyone.

Cheers!

I think they look bigger tha A cup to me! For your height u r slightly under weight.
No noogling will help u lot .
Wishing u luck on ya boobie journey

thanks for your swift replies!
first off, i'd like to apologize for my lack of knowledge in making quotes...

The bra is actually slightly too small :p
the one I wore before the photo anyway. Tongue
It was a 32 A slight push up and is the only bra that makes chub protrude on my back. The only other bras I own are also 32 A but "oomph" double push up bras from la senza (oh insecurities :p)

I feel that before my piercings, my nipples were never erect and much more flat (though i can't be sure, I had them pierced at 16)

I'm having difficulty interpreting what you said myboobs,
noogling will or will not help me?

I used to be 150 lbs, my breasts at best were equal in porportion to my size as they are now (I.e - I had larger bra bands (34) but not cup size.

All of my weight loss took place at the gym and my lowest weight (at 17, was 118 lbs)

Do they look tuberous to you?

Sorry if i'm all over the place haha

(30-01-2014, 02:34 AM)beckums Wrote:  thanks for your swift replies!

It was a 32 A slight push up and is the only bra that makes chub protrude on my back. The only other bras I own are also 32 A but "oomph" double push up bras from la senza (oh insecurities :p)

I feel that before my piercings, my nipples were never erect and much more flat (though i can't be sure, I had them pierced at 16)

I used to be 150 lbs, my breasts at best were equal in porportion to my size as they are now (I.e - I had larger bra bands (34) but not cup size.

All of my weight loss took place at the gym and my lowest weight (at 17, was 118 lbs)

At the lower right of every post here is a button marked "Quote", click on that and it'll open the quote you want to respond to and you can answer it either at the bottom of that window or and the top.

It just looks to me like there's a LOT of spare room in your bra beneath the twins according to the lines I see on your chest. The bottoms of your cups are a good inch below the bottoms of your girls!!

For quote there is button on bottom right . You click that than type your post under the line quote.
1 ) noogling will defo help you
2 ) you can do pectoral workouts
3 ) you need to increase proteins and green veg in your diet + dark fruits
I hear avocado / various nuts are very helpful

(30-01-2014, 02:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

At the lower right of every post here is a button marked "Quote", click on that and it'll open the quote you want to respond to and you can answer it either at the bottom of that window or and the top.

It just looks to me like there's a LOT of spare room in your bra beneath the twins according to the lines I see on your chest. The bottoms of your cups are a good inch below the bottoms of your girls!!

I clearly was never meant to be on the internet! LOL
I feel that the lines show as they do because I was wearing a push up bra and in the process had maybe lifted my breasts above the little pocket on the inside?
Lol i'm really not sure, but i do see exactly what you're speaking of.

(30-01-2014, 02:48 AM)beckums Wrote:  

I feel that the lines show as they do because I was wearing a push up bra and in the process had maybe lifted my breasts above the little pocket on the inside?

Nonsense!! You'll get the hang of being online before too long.
Oh! I forgot you said it was a push-up! That makes sense, then.

(30-01-2014, 02:45 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

For quote there is button on bottom right . You click that than type your post under the line quote.
1 ) noogling will defo help you
2 ) you can do pectoral workouts
3 ) you need to increase proteins and green veg in your diet + dark fruits
I hear avocado / various nuts are very helpful

Thanks for the insight!
My boyfriend and I were gym junkies, going at least once a day.
We took a two month hiatus and now only go once every second day to increase productivity. During these visits I do 30 min HIIT on the elliptical (as opposed to the hour I was doing when I was trying to drop the winter/take out food weight)
and I do low sets high reps resistance training on the machines.
I love spinach and Broccoli but seldom eat veggies otherwise.
I don't even think I have ever tasted Avocado; It's going on tomorrows grocery list!

Random thought: My nipples aren't usually THAT erect, but I'm in Canada,
with no access to a thermostat in my apartment so they were shocked!
lol

(30-01-2014, 02:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 02:48 AM)beckums Wrote:  

Nonsense!! You'll get the hang of being online before too long.
Oh! I forgot you said it was a push-up! That makes sense, then.

You're too sweet. (:
I'm more of a lurker on forums than a contributor so I guess it comes with the territory, haha.
Oh I cannot wait to throw these push up bras out! (in exchange for larger sizes, of course Wink )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon