Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are my breasts underdeveloped or hypoplastic?

Sorry for the gross pictures, but this question has been bugging me lately and I'd rather ask on here than ask like a doctor. Are my breasts underdeveloped? I keep thinking something is wrong with them. I am about 5ft 2 and 144lbs in that picture, but I've been everywhere from 120lbs to 167lbs with little to no change in my breasts. I'm more concerned with the smaller one. That's a 47lb difference, and the smaller one never got larger or smaller with weight changes. The bigger one will change a little in the sense that the size difference between them isn't as obvious when I'm 120, but it's still noticeable. When I was going through puberty I kept waiting for the smaller one to grow too but it never really grew. I probably had one growth spurt when I was like 12 and started puberty and that was probably the last time the smaller one grew at all. My husband jokes that it's like the smaller one tried to be a boob and just gave up. The smaller one feels differently also. The bigger one I can feel fat and it will jiggle some, but the smaller one is harder and feels different. Even if I don't is there anything I can do to fix them? Every time I try to make them grow (and it actually works) I will notice a little difference on the bigger one, but never any difference on the smaller one (although the growth on the bigger one never stays anyways). I tried massage but that didn't seem to work. My question is towards both of them, but I'm a little more inclined to think something is wrong with the smaller one because no matter what it's like it's determined to not change. Opinions?

Wow, something happend during your development years. Did you have a period of time where you were severely malnourished or with an eating disorder?

You have to different breast shapes and development stages. Id get a thyroid/adrenal/pituitary panel along with the hormones to find out if there is any major current issue going on.

You should be able to balance them out but it may take a really long time.

Yeah, I had an eating disorder throughout my teenage years, but it was mainly bulimia although I was also dieting all throughout those years which was probably bad considering those were the years my body needed the calories. Puberty seemed to stop for me just as soon as it started. I started breaking out when I was 10 and got my period when I was 11, but when I was 12 everything kinda just stopped. My breasts stopped growing, I stopped growing taller, and even by 13 my face cleared up. I was told about a year ago I had pmdd and endometriosis and I had all of the symptoms of estrogen dominance, but I took progesterone cream for 4 months and although it made my pmdd go away, it didn't make my boobs get bigger and it didn't make the endometriosis any better so idk. I stopped taking it about 2 months ago so I should probably ask my doctor for a hormone test because I have no idea where they are at right now. I had a thyroid test done a few months ago and my thyroid was perfectly down the middle. I will look at the other ones though Smile Thankyou

Those pictures aren't at ALL gross!! They look pretty nice to me!! A bit askew, maybe, and a tad small, but still very nice!! Stick around, hun, we'll help ya get those pretty girls bigger and more beautiful than they already are!! :-)

(20-01-2014, 07:42 PM)DreamQueen Wrote:  Sorry for the gross pictures, but this question has been bugging me lately and I'd rather ask on here than ask like a doctor. Are my breasts underdeveloped? I keep thinking something is wrong with them. I am about 5ft 2 and 144lbs in that picture, but I've been everywhere from 120lbs to 167lbs with little to no change in my breasts. I'm more concerned with the smaller one. That's a 47lb difference, and the smaller one never got larger or smaller with weight changes. The bigger one will change a little in the sense that the size difference between them isn't as obvious when I'm 120, but it's still noticeable. When I was going through puberty I kept waiting for the smaller one to grow too but it never really grew. I probably had one growth spurt when I was like 12 and started puberty and that was probably the last time the smaller one grew at all. My husband jokes that it's like the smaller one tried to be a boob and just gave up. The smaller one feels differently also. The bigger one I can feel fat and it will jiggle some, but the smaller one is harder and feels different. Even if I don't is there anything I can do to fix them? Every time I try to make them grow (and it actually works) I will notice a little difference on the bigger one, but never any difference on the smaller one (although the growth on the bigger one never stays anyways). I tried massage but that didn't seem to work. My question is towards both of them, but I'm a little more inclined to think something is wrong with the smaller one because no matter what it's like it's determined to not change. Opinions?

Aw thank you. That cheered me up. I'm very embarrassed about my chest and don't like to wear a bikini or anything because I don't want anyone to notice how odd looking they are.

(21-01-2014, 01:56 AM)DreamQueen Wrote:  Aw thank you. That cheered me up. I'm very embarrassed about my chest and don't like to wear a bikini or anything because I don't want anyone to notice how odd looking they are.

:-) I'm glad I cheered you up!! They're not that bad looking, hun. I've seen worse, much worse! (So far, not here, though.)
I might suggest that you massage the left one more than the right and probably noogle or pump them both. Anyone agree with that?

(20-01-2014, 07:42 PM)DreamQueen Wrote:  Sorry for the gross pictures, but this question has been bugging me lately and I'd rather ask on here than ask like a doctor. Are my breasts underdeveloped? I keep thinking something is wrong with them. I am about 5ft 2 and 144lbs in that picture, but I've been everywhere from 120lbs to 167lbs with little to no change in my breasts. I'm more concerned with the smaller one. That's a 47lb difference, and the smaller one never got larger or smaller with weight changes. The bigger one will change a little in the sense that the size difference between them isn't as obvious when I'm 120, but it's still noticeable. When I was going through puberty I kept waiting for the smaller one to grow too but it never really grew. I probably had one growth spurt when I was like 12 and started puberty and that was probably the last time the smaller one grew at all. My husband jokes that it's like the smaller one tried to be a boob and just gave up. The smaller one feels differently also. The bigger one I can feel fat and it will jiggle some, but the smaller one is harder and feels different. Even if I don't is there anything I can do to fix them? Every time I try to make them grow (and it actually works) I will notice a little difference on the bigger one, but never any difference on the smaller one (although the growth on the bigger one never stays anyways). I tried massage but that didn't seem to work. My question is towards both of them, but I'm a little more inclined to think something is wrong with the smaller one because no matter what it's like it's determined to not change. Opinions?
Those puppies look quite delecious . Very good base to start off to bigger boobs . Welcome to big puppies journey Wink

Thank you guys! Does it look like one or both of them are underdeveloped? I kinda did screw my body up while it was going through puberty. Do you think I'll benefit from Bovine Ovary therapy? I was looking at it today and it seemed like something that will be helpful if my breasts are underdeveloped from me screwing my body up while it was going through puberty. As far as massage goes, I've tried it before but it doesn't seem to work. I think once I find something that works I'm going to massage and pump the little boob so it can catch up to the bigger one.

(21-01-2014, 06:27 AM)DreamQueen Wrote:  Thank you guys! Does it look like one or both of them are underdeveloped? I kinda did screw my body up while it was going through puberty. Do you think I'll benefit from Bovine Ovary therapy? I was looking at it today and it seemed like something that will be helpful if my breasts are underdeveloped from me screwing my body up while it was going through puberty. As far as massage goes, I've tried it before but it doesn't seem to work. I think once I find something that works I'm going to massage and pump the little boob so it can catch up to the bigger one.

They look B cup to be Smile left is slightly smaller . Deer massage and noggling will fix that . I believe they are going to turn out very fondlable puppies Wink

I think they're KINDA small, but NOT VERY small. The right has a really nice shape to it...I tend to like the ones that look like they're just swelling up in a smooth mound from the chest. The lefty is a tad smaller, has a bigger areola and looks to be more like a ball on your chest, but, still not bad at all!
Get yourself a sheet mirror, probably the size of a laptop or more. Put the mirror in your cleavage move it around so that when you look into it, you look like you have two matched tits. See if you like that look. Then flip the mirror over and do the same with the other one and see if you like that look better. I'd say that, whichever one YOU think is best (at least as a starting point for the other one) is the shape you should try to work for in the other one. THEN you can continue from there with both of them, once you get them to match up.
Take Care, hun!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon