Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chance of growth? AAA or AA?

OMG he opened it!!! Ahhhhh....nightmare situation! I had it shipped to my parents house and ironically came over to their house right when the post lady was walking it to their front door. She delivered it to my hands and so the journey began. Tongue

I try to be uber-secretive with this. My bf would lose ALL respect for me if he knew I was doing this. He's all about "natural" as many guys are. And yet he's obviously drawn to beautiful. They have NO clue how much work most women put into looking as "natural" as possible though. Rather annoying!

(28-12-2013, 11:37 PM)peggy pidl '93025 Wrote:Two more pics

Thats even better than the noogleberry! I still cant believe bf didn't ask more but mind you it was probably in the box.
Finally got back into my email so I have all my pics back yay.
Hubby was trying to grab the phone earlier when I tried to reply :s nosy parker!

Haha, my bf is not curious at all, he never ask about the things which I buy. If he had asked I would say that I read that those breast pumps can help with breasts cysts. He knows that I have a cyst in my right breast, but he did not ask, that's why I remained silent. Blush

(29-12-2013, 12:05 AM)peggy Wrote:  Haha, my bf is not curious at all, he never ask about the things which I buy. If he had asked I would say that I read that those breast pumps can help with breasts cysts. He knows that I have a cyst in my right breast, but he did not ask, that's why I remained silent. Blush

Ha ha nicely done then. I didn't tell you but I found a really nice gel bra yesterday's shopping. Instead of a padded booster cup it has soft gel. It was a size too small but if anything pushes them up more because its small. Gives amazing cleavage. Pushes my bigged boob up higher though.

Back to men... my guy is a teaser, ie always teases me about using organic products and food etc. He doesn't do it to be malicious but their whole family are jokers/kidders. Hence why if he found the breast pump and put 2 and 2 together ... id never hear the end of it.

Will you show us a picture of the bra?

I am sitting here with my breast pump and somehow one of the cups doesn't hold the vaccum like the other does. I need to keep pumping every minute or so. Huh

(29-12-2013, 12:22 AM)peggy Wrote:  Will you show us a picture of the bra?

I am sitting here with my breast pump and somehow one of the cups doesn't hold the vaccum like the other does. I need to keep pumping every minute or so. Huh

Sure. Il put it on though cause its black so ypu wibt see anything. Tell you what oeggy you could try using oil around your breast s to get them to expand more but dont put any around the base where the cup base is. I found sometimes having dry skin suctioned better on one side

Thanks, will try that tomorrow. My bf just came home, so I had to stop pumping. Dodgy

Pretty eh Smile

(29-12-2013, 12:38 AM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks, will try that tomorrow. My bf just came home, so I had to stop pumping. Dodgy

Quick hide the evidence!!! Wink

Lovely bra and what a cleavage. WOW

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon