Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Thumbs Up 

Tibetan, thanks for the information you gave me! You are a great help and support to the forum! Visit us from time to time!!CoolCool

Thank you for your invaluable contribution to this site, Tibetan!
Good luck and congratulations to your success. You're also an inspiration to my journey.
Wink 

Awe! Thank you girls for all the comments!

I've been on hiatus here and on maintainence with one mid day dose of BB. I've been just taking progesterone herbs to help with my adrenals in luteal. I have been pumping only every 3-4th day. I last pumped today and still with moosh in my breasts but not as bad as in foll. I am on so for anti androgen control.

Strangely, not holding much swelling since the water breasts took over. My areolas have lightened abit. I truly believe since its been like this for the past 3 cycles, its either part of the growth phase or its my real size and the sensitivity to the hormones have ceased or lessened. They feel like real boobs and not all swollen or bloated.

I am looking forward to keeping this thread updated. Wanting to do another update.

Yay! Glad to see you back!

Thanks! @Love

Argh! A day late on my menses! I hope to be getting it soon. I don't know why I have such a hard time getting it on time. At least consistent 30day cycles please!

I am updating: I have mushy boobs still and my weight is still 103lbs!
I am still on sp/p herbs/and GR and 1 mid day dose of BB. I do take 2 alfalfa tabs for over all health at night most of the time. I did smoke some damiana and chamomiles. I learned diamana is a plant progestin. I smoked 3-4 times sporadically during luteal. Possible contributor????

Other than that, Ive just been cleansing more internally. I did my last liver flush 2 days ago. My eyes are brighter and my skin is slightly better but still very dry.

Today is the first day I am doing swansons BO (2 caps) along with my BB tincture of 10 drops just to see if I can get my period.

As for my breasts, they seem to have bounced back to their larger size! I'm happy. The loss of a few lbs took a a half cup and now its back. I have no luteal swelling. Check out the pics from last month to now:

I was truly not expecting this at all!

Still pumping every third or 4th day for 2 hrs straight. Last pumped 3 days ago. Still have slightly darker areolas. They have not lightened completely. I have my veins showing still. I really think my results are permanent!

That very first side pic is last cycle, the 2nd below is now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's the blue bra up the next size:

The very first pic is sometime last cycle, the 2nd is now and the 3rd is now. Its almost a tad bit too small Wink as the center gore is not flushed against my chest! You can tell the cleavage line in the 2nd pic was not there in the 1st.

Also, if any one wants these brand new bras for sale, let me know Smile PM me. They are a beautiful and very good quality. $27 shipping priority to the states and insurance is included.

So much for possibly keeping that blue one!

Oh 2 more: one is from last cycle and the other is current. The top of the bra cup is cutting into my skin!

Can you tell which one?

You have damn good taste in bras! Love them all! The tatas are looking beautiful as always!

WowSmile

Thanks LadiesSmile

I have been slightly spotting into my menses, late two days. I think it will happen later on this evening.

I feel the lower back aches and slight cramping. I wonder if its today that is the lowest in hormones for the new cycle or days later it all declinesHuh

Ill have to look at the chart. Still no swelling into the new cycle. I am convinced that mushy breasts are the real size. Its what real boobs feel like. There was no burning, itching, pangs of any kind in luteal. Just a few cramps but def water boobs that jiggle quite easily. No firmness. I'd like to have a little though. Maybe I need progesterone. I did not do any PC this cycle. Just the adrenal herbs.

So maybe the bone broths and chicken soup helped get my growth back when I lost the 2 lbs. It seems very common, when women lose weight and their boobs go down, they get them back months later. Since mine were a slight drop in weight, all it took was a cycle. Im hopeful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon