Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

Hello iamsorpor! sorry this reply is completely unrelated to NBE....i just came across and suddenly realize that there is a great possibility that you speak canto...lol sorpor=傻婆? Rolleyes i am from hong kong myself, so i just got excited about this. anyway, i am so glad that you are having progress!! and i am about to start NBE myself, however my situation is a little complicated since i take BC....ok, i just came to say HI. all the best for your NBE!! TongueBig Grin

yes i speak canto lol Smile
nay ho ma!

(13-10-2013, 07:36 AM)tatapie Wrote:  Hello iamsorpor! sorry this reply is completely unrelated to NBE....i just came across and suddenly realize that there is a great possibility that you speak canto...lol sorpor=傻婆? Rolleyes i am from hong kong myself, so i just got excited about this. anyway, i am so glad that you are having progress!! and i am about to start NBE myself, however my situation is a little complicated since i take BC....ok, i just came to say HI. all the best for your NBE!! TongueBig Grin

Hi, iamsorpor!

Your growth was really fast and very inspiring. I wonder how long have you been doing your current program altogether?

Im also on a program based off Chiyomilk and Ginie's. Im on my second month now. I hope I can have good results like you.

Hello all! I'm going to start a completely new program because PM is not giving me any growth that i can keep, it swells up nice then the next week it goes back to being small. Honestly Super B up Drop did help me during luteal but its not a significant growth (1/2 cup in 6 month) so i'm just going to try BO and see if it will help me grow a little more and a little faster.

right now im doing milk thistle cleanse for 5 days to clean out all the other herbs/toxin i've been taking such as PM, Super B up Drop and etc.

So my new program will be: BO/UB

- Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular 250mg, 1/per day
- Swanson L-Tyrosine 500mg, 1/per day (Raise body temp.)
- MSM 1,000mg, 1/per day
- Placenta C jelly (regulate hormones)
- UB tincture 1oz (to try it out for maybe 1-2 month)

i'm thinking of adding saw palmetto but idk yet, i will think about if i want to add more herbs into it

might add more to this list!

Also, what do you guys think of Goat's Rue? Anyone tried it and experience breast growth and not lactation?

(18-10-2013, 04:45 AM)iamsorpor Wrote:  Hello all! I'm going to start a completely new program because PM is not giving me any growth that i can keep, it swells up nice then the next week it goes back to being small. Honestly Super B up Drop did help me during luteal but its not a significant growth (1/2 cup in 6 month) so i'm just going to try BO and see if it will help me grow a little more and a little faster.

right now im doing milk thistle cleanse for 5 days to clean out all the other herbs/toxin i've been taking such as PM, Super B up Drop and etc.

So my new program will be: BO/UB

- Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular 250mg, 1/per day
- Swanson L-Tyrosine 500mg, 1/per day (Raise body temp.)
- MSM 1,000mg, 1/per day
- Placenta C jelly (regulate hormones)
- UB tincture 1oz (to try it out for maybe 1-2 month)

i'm thinking of adding saw palmetto but idk yet, i will think about if i want to add more herbs into it

might add more to this list!

Hey! You're making the switch from Chiyo to BO too, huh? I'm just curious but why are you taking pig placenta, UB's BO, and Swanson's BO? All three are glandular therapies, and two of them are Bovine Ovary.

Also, maybe you know the answer to this one but recently I've been wondering why we are advised to keep our temperature up to at least 98.2 degrees when you and I both know that BBT naturally fluctuates (without hormonal supplements or glandular therapy) down to 97 degrees at times during the follicular phase. I am not at all concerned with my temps going low in my follicular phase, but I just wonder what all the fuss is about with raising our temps while on BO. I see you are taking something to raise your BBT so I am not sure if you are doing that just because you were advised to or if you actually know why it is so important. So if you could share why, I would really appreciate it Smile

Thanks!

Oh, the placenta is for regulating hormones, since BO influences your pituitary gland to produce hormone i just want to take something that can regulate it and not let my hormone go crazy. Also the Swanson BO i have is pills and the UB's BO is in alcohol tincture so i basically combine and take the pills with the tincture (few drops a day).

And about the body temperature, i heard it was advised to take something to make your body temp to 98.2 and i don't know why but i'm pretty sure if it's advised there's a good reason behind it, for me though i'm guessing higher body temp means your thyroid works better?

Quote from some website: "You need to maintain proper thyroid function in order for Bovine Ovary to be effective. Check your body temperature consistently to make sure it is safely above 98.2 degrees."

Okay i think i found the reason why lol

Quote from website i found: "You must have a certain body temperature for BO to work for you

Your body temperature indicates the proper functioning of your thyroid hormone levels, which is important for Bovine Ovary to work for you.

If your body temperature is below 98.2, your liver just does not produce enough enzymes to convert your thyroid hormones from T4 to T3 and Bovine Ovary will not have the desired effect on your body."

new program starting picture, definitely a A cup T~T

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmmm. Pretty sure pig placenta does not regulate hormones. It increases progesterone and may perhaps increase estrogen. And ok, so you just want more BO in different forms. That is interesting. I hope it works for you!!!

It's funny cuz I read all the same about keeping the temps high as you posted above, accept for:

(18-10-2013, 04:39 PM)iamsorpor Wrote:  "If your body temperature is below 98.2, your liver just does not produce enough enzymes to convert your thyroid hormones from T4 to T3 and Bovine Ovary will not have the desired effect on your body."

I'd need to do research on this, because healthy temperatures for the follicular phase range down as low as around 97 degrees according to some example ovulation charts of a healthy cycle. I cannot believe that they tell us to keep our temps above 98.2 degrees because that is too high for follicular phase. If one has temps that high in follicular phase, they will have thyroid problems, ironically (see: http://www.whitelotusclinic.ca/basal-bod...rettyPhoto ). In thyroid disorders, BBT's will be either abnormally high (>98) or abnormally low (<97). At least, according to the sample charts I have seen. I have been unsuccessful in finding a sample range per phase of healthy BBT's so far Sad It all depends on what time of the day one is taking them, too. If I take my temps in the afternoon, they are much higher than they are in the morning. But, I suppose the BO companies recommend that at your lowest, not to go below 98.2. I just find that really... strange... It just doesn't make any sense to me!!

Thank you for sharing! I will need to follow up on this one now.

EDIT:
Sorry I am hijacking your thread, but I thought you might be interested since we've been talking about it Tongue It seems that a healthy range (NOTED FOR ONLY THE 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH DAYS OF MENSTRUATION) are between 97.6 and 98.2 ( http://doctormurray.com/health-condition...hyroidism/ ). Taking one's BBT's for the purpose of monitoring one's thyroid is NOT recommended during the Luteal Phase and certainly not the first day of the cycle or the rest of the days of the Follicular Phase, since the Luteal Phase's temperatures are determined by one's progesterone levels and the Follicular Phase is determined by one's thyroid, but the rest of the Follicular Phase I suppose is allowed to fluctuate possibly lower (?) ( http://www.whitelotusclinic.ca/basal-bod...rettyPhoto ).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon