Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

(04-10-2013, 02:00 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Lol. Though this pic is from 2011, you can find one of me on the bottom of page 6: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15244&page=6
I was underweight, and very small boobs!

Wink

(04-10-2013, 01:37 AM)timarie Wrote:  Drat! I seemed to have missed my opportunity to meet you, Tibetan!

Very nice!!!! I like your look Wink hot. And I agree with Gbabe! It's kinda like meeting you. I kinda want to show you my photo now so you can meet me too! haha

As for very small boobs, I guess you area wearing a push up bra? If not, they certainly don't look small to me! Mine only look like that ^ when I wear a push up bra Dodgy

Thanks Ladies!Big Grin

I would love to meet your face @Timarie! You can send it however you like!

Oh boy, I'm done with supplemental P as my cramps are coming in now. Like Im sensitive to E. I am not on any E like PM or anything. I just feel like my ovaries are a bit enlargedHuh I just feel my cramps more from eating. So, I feel the ovaries are rubbing against some part of my lower intestinal wall. Does that even make sense, lol? Its just how it feels.

My bottom is at its lowest which is 36." I think this is good. My thighs aren't so big and yet I feel curvier. My thighs blew up on a high dose combo of SP and WY. This was nearly four months ago. I was targeting both my spleen and thyroid along with nbe. But, I wont be doing that again. Now I am back to normal from that. It was hideous looking making my butt look even smaller!

Anyways, the gals are looking bigger this am? I wonder if the chicken feet is kickin' in? My veins are now visible toward the areola! They are thick and green! I heard if your veins show green, Gold jewelry suits your skin tone and if your veins show blue, silver suits your skin tone better. I have always known gold jewelry to look way better on my tone as I have a yellow undertone (warm palette).

My breasts are taking a different shape again! I'm seeing some pointyness, even in luteal phase.
As for the chicken feet, the sad thing about it, is as soon as you stop eating it, the breasts deflate a little ;(

But I am actually close to my boob goal. I guess I have another half inchSmile

I'm not sure if I want to be any bigger as I'd like my 22" waist back more and even full boobs. I feel like I'd be just compensating for the stomach fat that's there. 36-22-36 is perfect for my small frame and plenty of an hourglass.

I have 24.5 to 24" waist as of now. It would probably be easier to go up another 2 inches in the bust and hips rather than try and lose the waist.

I have to wait till my adrenals recover and thyroid works before thinking of running again to burn it off.

I cut my BO dose down abit. I don't think Ill be trying low dose PM in next follicular. I want to focus on BO/GR/ pumping mainly.

wow fantastic photo in black tibetan Smile
why you said you wanna flat stomach ? you already have , your body is beautiful .

(06-10-2013, 01:52 AM)lora Wrote:  wow fantastic photo in black tibetan Smile
why you said you wanna flat stomach ? you already have , your body is beautiful .

That is my before pic! Can you believe it! Ive gained about ten lbs since then. I will put an after when I hit my goal.Thank you though!

These couple of days, I have been seemingly fuller, not so much in the bloated sense, but mushy, liquid sense. I have noticed my skin is much less bumpy! I am thrilled.

I looked bigger this AM.

I've been eating soups like beef bone marrow and still doing chicken feet gelatin, fruit, some greens and some eggs, yumSmile trying to compete with the cold temps, got to keep my body warm. All that I am buying from now on is grassfed. I have no choice. I am changing everything. Here is a wonderful like for those wanting to try out paleo (most recomended diet for hypos): www.julianbakery.com/
Still pumping and holding for 2 hours every 3rd day or so. I am still with darkened areolas and prominent veins. Warm, fuller breasts, I am hoping this is indeed new growth that will carry into the next cycle.

in about 6 more days, my menses should come.

So annoyed! I'm spotting into my nenses!

My breasts remain squishy. I am done with PM topical and internals. I can't get my hormone panel done so I'm keeping it simple. I have fuller breasts when I don't use the Pm cream as well. So. I'm sticking with sea buckthorne oil.

I measured my ass. I have gained 1/4" inch!

So my butt/hip measurement is now 36.5"
My breasts are at their fullest with just under 36"

I'm sure some will lose to the pumping and when I actually start my period! So maybe I'm becoming E dominant?

We'll see on day 5.

New bra! Excuse my allergy ridden face Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that's a cute bra Smile

Wow,you are Beautiful!

Not trying to be pervy or anything,just an admirer Smile

Awkward compliment, but I love your eyelids! Tongue You'd be a lot of fun to do makeup on.

My breasts feel like water! I kinda hate this feeling. Its like nothing much is there and then, bam! Water Boobs! This is the second cycle in a row that I have had no luteal bloating. I also am having my menses full on now. At least I am on time. I guess I am not as sensitive to the hormones? I am liver flushing tonight. So hopefully this does something. My areolas are still dark.

Thanks @GBabe!
I got from aliexpress.com! I wish my Chinese Gal had bras like this, I'd sell them! The thing is though, these do run smallSad I am wearing 36C, but its more like a 34B/C. The cup does not actually fit me, there is no wire in the cups, the gore is completely off touch from my chest about two fingers width. But the upside to this bra is that since there is no wire, the breasts are held by the bra itself, which is pretty sturdyBig Grin Its comfy and I can grow more and keep my cleavage.

btw, the bras (your bra) have been ordered, I just need to recieve my invoiceBig Grin

@JLove,
You made my daySmile I hate my thick lids from bleph. Its not a weird comp, I'd get that alot actually. I guess I had those easy lids to do make up on. Its what the artists said anyway, when I'd get done up. I cried often these past 3 years because I get no real sleep and that frustrates the hell out of me. Sometimes I just wish God would take me in my lying there at night.Sad

So my lids thicken. This is what I look like often now, but this is what I used to look like before the madness.

I'd kill to be that happy girl again;(

Thanks @Lotus! Not pervy at allSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon