Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Okay! I am on the first day of cycle *14! (11th mo. BO)

I feel like I was higher in progesterone as my breasts are nice and full still. I am a little late starting this cycle. Maybe my adrenals are finally catching up.

I sure hope this cycle is easier on the cramps. Though, they were not too bad.

The breasts are nice and full still, so I am guessing maybe day 5 they will go down a bit.

hi there Smile I just wanted to say what an inspiring thread u have here. I am unable to see ur start pix for some reason but ur current pix are awesome! just wanted to wish u much, much more boobie luck! ill be checking in from time to time to see more of ur progress.
P.S. u don't have to and maybe I already missed it somewhere in the thread as its a long thread but just as a request maybe u could post a side by side comparison of ur starting pic and ur current??? just a thought. id love to see the diff.

(14-09-2013, 12:09 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  hi there Smile I just wanted to say what an inspiring thread u have here. I am unable to see ur start pix for some reason but ur current pix are awesome! just wanted to wish u much, much more boobie luck! ill be checking in from time to time to see more of ur progress.
P.S. u don't have to and maybe I already missed it somewhere in the thread as its a long thread but just as a request maybe u could post a side by side comparison of ur starting pic and ur current??? just a thought. id love to see the diff.

Thank you Dear! Its not in the beginning, more so in the middle of the thread. Possibly the last time Ill post my before pic. But here goes!
Just for fun...

The second pic (actually the first pic-don't know why it posted like that!) is from sometime in foll. of last cycle.

The third is today. She's the bigger boob! I just moved her over the center gently. She looks like her size small D cup (top tissue) the areolas are still a darkened, Im not sure if this will go away again or till I stop my program. Still somewhat tuberous or moreso low polar, but still quite a bit of growth for the slight issue I have.

I'm 4 days late entering cycle *14! Im happy to know this stuff regulates me when I don't stop taking it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, that is just stunningly amazing! way to go for real!
Sorry to ask u to post again since u already did. I must have just missed them cuz I browsed about halfway thru ur thread and then skipped forward a bit lol. But thank u SO much for acquiescing to my request.
I have been doing nbe on and off for years now but have never felt so determined and inspired till recently. I've had some success with some new things lately and just started pm today so I am soooo excited to see where that takes me!
Again, thank for the pix and for sharing ur story!

(14-09-2013, 01:02 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(14-09-2013, 12:09 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  hi there Smile I just wanted to say what an inspiring thread u have here. I am unable to see ur start pix for some reason but ur current pix are awesome! just wanted to wish u much, much more boobie luck! ill be checking in from time to time to see more of ur progress.

Thank you Dear! Its not in the beginning, more so in the middle of the thread. Possibly the last time Ill post my before pic. But here goes!
Just for fun...

The second pic (actually the first pic-don't know why it posted like that!) is from sometime in foll. of last cycle.

The third is today. She's the bigger boob! I just moved her over the center gently. She looks like her size small D cup (top tissue) the areolas are still a darkened, Im not sure if this will go away again or till I stop my program. Still somewhat tuberous or moreso low polar, but still quite a bit of growth for the slight issue I have.

Wow ;o your progress is incredible!

Yeah! Yesterday, I did my 4th liver/gallbladder flush! Way more tolerable with almond oil.

I got larger stones this timeBig Grin very happy about that. I'm flushing once a month consistently so far and so good. I will have metabolized all those hormones that got stuck in the liver. So I am ready for new growth this cycle.

boobs look great, but i'm anxious to get back on the stuff. I'm lowest in my hormones right now and this time, I think I actually have normal output.

Thanks @Aninee

Just for fun...

I'm 4 days late entering cycle *14! Im happy to know this stuff regulates me when I don't stop taking it.
Nice progress! It's hard to believe that you went from B cup to D

Isn't it! Especially for someone like me. I am messed up in so many ways. I'm a believer God placed everything on this wonderful planet for us to do anything! I still haven't been bra shopping for my current size now. Just a bunch of goal bras I cannot wear right now. I think I'm just going to go braless and wear those "around the boob spandex things" to scoop the meat toward the middle.

How is your progress?

(16-09-2013, 08:53 AM)Annieee Wrote:  

Just for fun...

Nice progress! It's hard to believe that you went from B cup to D

Your breasts are so beautiful. Gah!

(14-09-2013, 06:33 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yeah! Yesterday, I did my 4th liver/gallbladder flush! Way more tolerable with almond oil.

I got larger stones this timeBig Grin very happy about that. I'm flushing once a month consistently so far and so good. I will have metabolized all those hormones that got stuck in the liver. So I am ready for new growth this cycle.

boobs look great, but i'm anxious to get back on the stuff. I'm lowest in my hormones right now and this time, I think I actually have normal output.

Thanks @Aninee

Hi girl Smile I was just curious about the liver/gallbladder flush you are doing. Do you have any spare time to post the details? Is it painful when the stones come out? I think I've heard of one similar to yours but requires olive oil. It just sounds like something I would want to try. I believe I really need it too. thinking of doing it after this 4th cycle or the next Smile

Does it always give you a good growth spurt afterwards?
TIA Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon