Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

(15-09-2013, 02:19 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  ok, at the risk of sounding stupid.... whats FWIW? hehBlush

So, the watery-ness isn't just a reaction with the volufiline lotion then?

LOL! Sorry! For what it's worth.

I dunno. Not sure what's in volufiline lotion. But it actually does seem likely... Cuz the guys generally just said it simply didn't absorb and left a caked on mess.

Anddd.... with a little searching I'm finding volufiline can mean any of millions of products all containing it as one of many other ingredients!!!

So I don't know how a liquid extract will react with YOUR volufiline! I DO KNOW it doesn't react with anything in my Source Naturals OR the Swanson's Menogest progesterone creams I've used.

Though I'm kinda guessing and making a bet here, but I think the liquid probably wouldn't react the same way. It's probably the extra fibers and stuff in the powder reacting not the estrols.

Well I use eveline slim extream volufiline so if ud like to check those ingredients I'm sure u could find the info somewhere. It doesn't leave a crusty mess when I mix it. It actually seems to absorb pretty well without a trace left behind but then I don't use very much in it. I haven't even gone thru the whole pill I cracked open yet. I just sprinkle about a 4th of it into my lotion. I'm sure that's prob not enough to even be effective but like I said, ill just stick to swallowing them. From now on, at least until I get some topical pm of some sort.

(15-09-2013, 06:20 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Well I use eveline slim extream volufiline so if ud like to check those ingredients I'm sure u could find the info somewhere. It doesn't leave a crusty mess when I mix it. It actually seems to absorb pretty well without a trace left behind but then I don't use very much in it. I haven't even gone thru the whole pill I cracked open yet. I just sprinkle about a 4th of it into my lotion. I'm sure that's prob not enough to even be effective but like I said, ill just stick to swallowing them. From now on, at least until I get some topical pm of some sort.

Yep. I'd say that a combination of certain ingredients in the slim extreme and it's NOT the volufiline part that's doing it, is reacting with the solids and "liquifying" them. Interesting... I have some guesses but I'd have to get hold of dangerous chemicals in a pure form to test them. Which I'm not licensed to do... In the amounts you're likely getting in the cream they aren't dangerous btw, don't worry! It's only in pure forms they can be hazardous.

Ah well.

Just for giggles try mixing an entire capsule with some of the cream... I kinda wonder what'd happen.

EDIT: BTW, I don't think you ever mentioned what brand PM you're using and the potency?

(15-09-2013, 06:34 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(15-09-2013, 06:20 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Well I use eveline slim extream volufiline so if ud like to check those ingredients I'm sure u could find the info somewhere. It doesn't leave a crusty mess when I mix it. It actually seems to absorb pretty well without a trace left behind but then I don't use very much in it. I haven't even gone thru the whole pill I cracked open yet. I just sprinkle about a 4th of it into my lotion. I'm sure that's prob not enough to even be effective but like I said, ill just stick to swallowing them. From now on, at least until I get some topical pm of some sort.

Yep. I'd say that a combination of certain ingredients in the slim extreme and it's NOT the volufiline part that's doing it, is reacting with the solids and "liquifying" them. Interesting... I have some guesses but I'd have to get hold of dangerous chemicals in a pure form to test them. Which I'm not licensed to do... In the amounts you're likely getting in the cream they aren't dangerous btw, don't worry! It's only in pure forms they can be hazardous.

Ah well.

Just for giggles try mixing an entire capsule with some of the cream... I kinda wonder what'd happen.

EDIT: BTW, I don't think you ever mentioned what brand PM you're using and the potency?

Fantastic! I've been following this all yesterday but only on my phone (as I was traveling) and was really bummed at hearing that they didn't mix well. I remember being a newbie and seeing a BUNCH of threads about it, but I never read it thoroughly because I thought heck, I'll never need to do that Rolleyes But now I have all these extra capsules and I AM still going to be applying PM topically, so I was really hoping that it would work. Thanks for trying it out, Chelsea! I am relieved to know that it works! And yeah if you could try seeing what happens when you put more PM powder in, that would be interesting-- although I doubt we'd ever really need to! I think 1/4 of a PM capsule twice a day is good enough to put topically, since it is targeting the area directly. I doubt that there is more than that in my Ainterol Breast Lotion. I'm excited!!! Big Grin

Oh I didn't mean that I thought it was specificly reacting with just the volufiline, I just meant the lotion as a whole. But ya, id say other then the thinning it worked quite well I suppose. And the reason I didn't try to whole pill or even 1/2 is cuz I don't use that much eveline lotion at once. Id say I use about a nickel sized amount each time I massage. For the sake of expermenting and helpin u ladies out with the info I will mix the remaining half of the pill I have left today and left u know how it goes. Btw I'm using ainterol brand pm. I can't believe I never mentioned that hehe.

Something else I wanted to mention is that I had a pretty annoying headache all day yesterday... I've read that headaches can be one of the side effects of pm. I didn't get them on my first day taking pm tho so I'm really hoping that's not it! I'm gonna continue to take it for now and see if they worsen. My body just might need time to adjust so I'm gonna at least give it a week. Has anyone else experienced this while on pm? Care to share any thoughts or concerns if so?

(15-09-2013, 04:22 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Oh I didn't mean that I thought it was specificly reacting with just the volufiline, I just meant the lotion as a whole. But ya, id say other then the thinning it worked quite well I suppose. And the reason I didn't try to whole pill or even 1/2 is cuz I don't use that much eveline lotion at once. Id say I use about a nickel sized amount each time I massage. For the sake of expermenting and helpin u ladies out with the info I will mix the remaining half of the pill I have left today and left u know how it goes. Btw I'm using ainterol brand pm. I can't believe I never mentioned that hehe.

Something else I wanted to mention is that I had a pretty annoying headache all day yesterday... I've read that headaches can be one of the side effects of pm. I didn't get them on my first day taking pm tho so I'm really hoping that's not it! I'm gonna continue to take it for now and see if they worsen. My body just might need time to adjust so I'm gonna at least give it a week. Has anyone else experienced this while on pm? Care to share any thoughts or concerns if so?

Wow... That's quick for being a reaction to too much estrogen, but it's kinda slow for being a hypoglycemic reaction.

When did you start getting the headache in regards to the time you took your PM?

Are you taking PM once a day or twice a day and 1 pill or?

I also noticed you're questioning your bra size? What's your underbust and bust?

I take 1 500mg ainterol pm pill in the morning. I'm only on my 3rd day taking it. So I just took my 3rd pill this morning. I didn't. Get a headache or ne side effects the first day. I took my pill about an hour and a half ago and so far nothing. But I didn't get my headache till much later in the day yesterday. I had been doing a lot of strenuous (sp?) work yesterday before the headache came on as well so I'm not saying with certainty that the pm is is what gave me the heachache. It was just all I could think that I had done differently and it was an odd sort of fuzzy spacey headache that tylenol didn't seem to help. I just thought it was worth mentioning because if anyone would know anything about it, it would be you fine folks here on breastnexus Smile

Ok, so I tried adding the rest of my pm powder to my cream this morning and here's how it went:
First of all I had a bit more then half of the pill left so I used more eveline then I normally do, about twise as much. It did seem a bit grainier then the previous times mixing it obviously and went fairly well for a moment but then it started to do as abi had mentioned and got a bit cakey/gooey. The eveline cream usually last for quite a while, long enough for me to massage for about 10 mins or so cuz its just so smooth and silky on my skin. Adding the pm powder, however, made it more watery and then after prolonged rubbing started to sort of coagulate I guess u might say.... so here's what I did: I just wet my hands with warm water, not dripping wet just moistend and contuniued massaging. This worked out perfectly because it made the lotion/pm mix nice and slippery again, just perfect for massage. I re-moistened my hands several times till I felt I had massaged enough and everything was sufficiantly absorbed. The only other thing to note is I noticed my skin was a slightly pink n splotchy, which I just chalked up to the pm granuals working in a somewhat exfoliating fashion. The splotches are gone now and all seems fine.

(15-09-2013, 06:15 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  I take 1 500mg ainterol pm pill in the morning. I'm only on my 3rd day taking it. So I just took my 3rd pill this morning. I didn't. Get a headache or ne side effects the first day. I took my pill about an hour and a half ago and so far nothing. But I didn't get my headache till much later in the day yesterday. I had been doing a lot of strenuous (sp?) work yesterday before the headache came on as well so I'm not saying with certainty that the pm is is what gave me the heachache. It was just all I could think that I had done differently and it was an odd sort of fuzzy spacey headache that tylenol didn't seem to help. I just thought it was worth mentioning because if anyone would know anything about it, it would be you fine folks here on breastnexus Smile

OK... That DOES sound a bit like E dom... Let us know if it keeps up? Even 500mg of Ainterol may be too strong for you, you might need to switch to a brand that carries it with half that in a capsule, or use liquid or bulk powder and gain finer dosage control that way.

(15-09-2013, 06:15 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Ok, so I tried adding the rest of my pm powder to my cream this morning and here's how it went:
First of all I had a bit more then half of the pill left so I used more eveline then I normally do, about twise as much. It did seem a bit grainier then the previous times mixing it obviously and went fairly well for a moment but then it started to do as abi had mentioned and got a bit cakey/gooey. The eveline cream usually last for quite a while, long enough for me to massage for about 10 mins or so cuz its just so smooth and silky on my skin. Adding the pm powder, however, made it more watery and then after prolonged rubbing started to sort of coagulate I guess u might say.... so here's what I did: I just wet my hands with warm water, not dripping wet just moistend and contuniued massaging. This worked out perfectly because it made the lotion/pm mix nice and slippery again, just perfect for massage. I re-moistened my hands several times till I felt I had massaged enough and everything was sufficiantly absorbed. The only other thing to note is I noticed my skin was a slightly pink n splotchy, which I just chalked up to the pm granuals working in a somewhat exfoliating fashion. The splotches are gone now and all seems fine.

That sounds about how I'd expected. There's a very finite amount of whatever's liquifying the solids in the PM powder, and you're using it all up when you try to increase the dosage.

Nodnods.

All in all I'd say probably still an OK way to do it because you ought to easily get away with only about a quarter of a capsule or even a fifth easily for topical application.

So timarie!!! Still a good way to get rid of your extra pm!

Wow E dom, I would have never guessed. I always assumed if anything id have a higher testosterone problem. Now, do u mean just E dom induced by the pm? Or I already had high estrogen and therefor adding the pm made me slightly E dom? Ah, so many details n possibilities lol. So far, I feel all fine today but like I said earlier, the headaches didn't kick in till much later in the day yesterday. If I do need to cut back n switch to a different brand with lower dosing, do u have any brands ud recommend? Or is it possible if I continue to take it my body would adjust and everthing even out? Also, I read an article last night that said something to the effect the pm doesn't put more estrogen (phytoestrogens) into ur body but rather balances any estrogen u have already. Like, if u have too much it take it down a notch, if u have too little it brings it up????? I've never heard that before and I'm not real sure how legit this article is. It sounded a bit over glorifying really. He's a link to the article http://goneraw.com/forum/pueraria-mirifi...tain-youth

And ya, I don't plan to use ne more of my pm caps for massage but I thought u might find the info helpfuk, timarie, so have at it girl! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon