Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

iamsorpor's program :D

Hey lady, I hope your progress is continuing!!

Also, I wanted to know, are you still taking the Otsuka Placenta Collagen C Jelly? If so, how have you liked it (up to date)? I am considering switching to this simply because it is 1) slightly less expensive than Maruman and 2) has quite a lot of beneficial ingredients in it!

Thanks Wink Good luck, girl, and keep us posted!

(22-04-2013, 05:38 AM)timarie Wrote:  Hey lady, I hope your progress is continuing!!

Also, I wanted to know, are you still taking the Otsuka Placenta Collagen C Jelly? If so, how have you liked it (up to date)? I am considering switching to this simply because it is 1) slightly less expensive than Maruman and 2) has quite a lot of beneficial ingredients in it!

Thanks Wink Good luck, girl, and keep us posted!

yes i still take placenta c jelly, and so far i can tell my skin on my face got a lot more smooth and less break outs after some spicy food and etc. And it taste like a little treat after you take all your meds so i think i quite like it (:

Uh Monthly Picture update?

Well heres the details, i didn't get growth in one of my cycle at all and i got a little worry and my period came extra early that cycle so i thought i did something wrong so i changed up the way i eat my PM pills: only after my period ends. And now i'm getting some extreme swelling in my luteal phase so i guess that means i'm growing again! Big Grin i havent massaged for a few weeks since i've been busy. I will start massaging again soon...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just compared to the picture in your second post, and WOW I see a huge difference!! Congrats on your growth, they're looking really nice! Big Grin

May I ask what cup size you're out now? Looks like you started small 32B?

(02-05-2013, 05:37 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  I just compared to the picture in your second post, and WOW I see a huge difference!! Congrats on your growth, they're looking really nice! Big Grin

May I ask what cup size you're out now? Looks like you started small 32B?

yea i started as a really small 32B or big 32A, and now i fill in my 32B's completely.

I recently brought a 32C cup bra with paddings and i can almost fill it out but theres only a little gap in between my boobs and the bra Tongue so im hoping i can fill that out soon!

That is quite a difference! Very nice.

Thanks for updating. This is sooo great to hear Big Grin I haven't been having much results, and I'm sure you know that our programs are a lot alike. As far as I know, there are 5 people on this board following "Chiyomilk type" programs (according to my idea of what that means) and you're the third to be potentially seeing some kind of results. I was getting worried that only 2 of us were seeing some growth, or at least swelling Tongue

(03-05-2013, 01:08 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Thanks for updating. This is sooo great to hear Big Grin I haven't been having much results, and I'm sure you know that our programs are a lot alike. As far as I know, there are 5 people on this board following "Chiyomilk type" programs (according to my idea of what that means) and you're the third to be potentially seeing some kind of results. I was getting worried that only 2 of us were seeing some growth, or at least swelling Tongue

haha yea, it takes time! I think this is only my 4th month (i count by supplements) soon to be 5 months into nbe and i can say i almost reached up 1 cup size! I'm still not very sure which supplement is working exceedingly well than others but i dont want to stop taking the ones i think doesn't contributes to nbe either. I guess i will just stick to my program for the rest of the year since i'm seeing results with my program without any big changes since 4 months ago. Unless i hit a plateau then that's a different story lol. I'm planning to get a cleanse soon after my 5th month and take a little break to see if i can get better growth that way.

Wow great growth there! keep it up!! Smile

hi iamsorpor,

really big congrats to your results! i am also trying to follow chiyomilk programme and i am using the same PM products and the super B up. i started three months ago but i never experienced any soreness during follicular phase, so i was doubting whether i should be using PM.(but i have soreness during luteal phase with some swelling) i have grown a little only after two months of this programme. but then my menstrual cycle at the end of the second month became extra late (i was very regular previously)so i was very scared then i quit using PM om the third month but only used fenugreek,wild yam etc from greenbush. i havent quite completed one month of greenbush yet but i am well into my luteal phase and this month i dont feel any soreness! my breasts are deflated and back to square one!

do u think i should increase my PM to 3 tabs to see results? how did u get your growth back?

btw i am also asian. and the PM buying from japan is really expensive Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon