Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angel34"B Boob and body reshaping program

Just making a note, had my OBGYN appt today and weighed 129. Everything looked good.

Here's some updated pics taken 1-2-2013. This was the last day of my cycle, (2 month cycle) and now getting ready for my week break. Doing topical dandelion and Zhi mu, and internal dandelion and milk thistle during the break as usual.

I'm not real sure what to think of my results. They are much more obvious with bra on, dont look that much different without, and hubby seems to think the only reason they are bigger (which he is finally seeing) is because I have put on weight. I actually think I am about back the the weight I was when I started, so technically I havent really gained weight wise, but I still think my boobs are a little bigger.

I wish I had this white bra to take pics in back in August when I weighed close to what I do now. (@129) I only have 1 set of pics with a blue lace bra on from back then, the rest are naked, so I will try it on later today probably and take some more pics to compare.

I would like to lose 2-3lb and do some spot reduction of waist and hips again, but lipoderm is still out of stock, and I dont want to try and lose without it. I have a tiny bit left. I Will order some Yohimburn probably very soon.

With 34C
[attachment=2674]

with 34D
[attachment=2675]

Wow that's amazing they look much more full and even and your stomach looks so much more nicer youthful and smoother in the after pics I wish id look that good from gaining a few lb Im still trying to lose weight but I got to go slow so I don't ruin my nbe progress Im normally a yoyo with weight but I've stuck to gradually losing while gain boobs with nbe

(04-01-2013, 06:33 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Wow that's amazing they look much more full and even and your stomach looks so much more nicer youthful and smoother in the after pics I wish id look that good from gaining a few lb Im still trying to lose weight but I got to go slow so I don't ruin my nbe progress Im normally a yoyo with weight but I've stuck to gradually losing while gain boobs with nbe

I tend to yoyo too, about 7 lb up then down again, I just love food! Thats great that you have been able to gradually lose and still gain boobs! I'm not sure If I can or not, I really hope so.

I compared my naked pics from august when I was @129lb compared to now. I dont see very much size difference, but I can see that they seem to have a better rounder shape now for sure. I'm very happy about that. I wish there was a more noticable difference to my husband...hes still an unbeliever Sad

So I have decided it really is time to loose a few lbs. I was able to order some more lipoderm, and will use the rest of my old till it gets here. Looking at my pics, I think I look best at 126 lb. 123/4 was a little too lean.

I got a new scale, just a cheap electronic one and this morning weighed 129 ...last night before bed I was 130.6!?!.. crazy how much I fluctuate.

So the plan is to lose 2lb over the next week or so. I am on day 7 of cycle and will probably put off the internal PM just a few days to let the topicals do their job.

Here's what I'm going to do, in order to try and keep the Boobs/fat that I have gained up top, I will be using Robust, Zhi mu on breasts.

On lower body and waist, I will do LipoDerm, Coleus F. Emu oil. I may take a day break from lipoderm and sub with nettle root, or may occasionally add it anyhow. I will also do saran wrap some days. I may do a few treatments on back of arms also.
ETA also will be doing internal goats rue twice a day. With afternoon snack, and after dinner to keep blood sugar down and aid weight loss.

I am excited to see if the new boobage will stay, but feeling scared that it might not! Hope I can stick to the plan, I'm already craving chocolate pudding SO bad!

Here are a few weight reference pics.
[attachment=2699]

Measurements are
Weight 129
Thigh 1" below crotch - 21.75-22"
Upper hip across bone 35" 35.25 just below bone
lower hip across bone 37.5
waist at belly button 30"
Waist at smallest point 28+

Hi! Any updates on ur progress since its been a month? Big Grin

I don't have any exciting updates, last month I got pretty distracted from nbe and wasn't really taking my pills consistenly so decided to take this month off. Just recently may have gained 2 lb and boobies seem to be holding their own. Only using zhi mu and dandelion topical and have still had some soreness from that. Not sure when I will resume probably in the next 2 months Smile

today is day 9 of my cycle, and weighed 129.5 at home. It seems like I should weight more, but who knows with this scale. (possibly I weight the same due to muscle loss as I haven't worked out at all lately.)

Here's some updated pics from today. I think I have still had a little growth even being off PM for the last 2 months but think its just fat gain. My belly seems a little bigger maybe too. I cant see a whole lot of difference with the bra on, but I took some side pics and could really see more roundness, like a big difference. They look like round boobs instead of deflated.

I wonder if the Zhi Mu and dandelion helped with that or if its just regular weight gain
My plan for this month is to get back to eating more healthy, I've been doing way too much sugar lately and feeling really bad.

Im going to do topicals only this month, Robust and Zhi mu oil mix on the breasts, and try and lose maybe 2 lb using coleus + Lipoderm on thighs and waist and see if I can keep my boobs.

* Note, most of my old pics are taken when I am feeling fullest and swollen and in todays pics, I have no swelling as it is at the beginning of my cycle.

This is with the 34C bra.
[attachment=3138]
Rainbow 

You look absolutely amazing!! Congrats on all your progress!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for you!

you seen to have growth on the right side boob (based on picture) but lost some fullness on the left side

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon