Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Thanks hun!!! I ordered NB yesterday Smile If all else fails I will just wear the domes under my top see if I get any attention from the boys Wink

(28-01-2013, 02:39 AM)Babakins Wrote:  Thanks hun!!! I ordered NB yesterday Smile If all else fails I will just wear the domes under my top see if I get any attention from the boys Wink

LOL!

Oh, It'd draw attention all right, I'm sure... Just... Not the sort you might be thinking or wanting!

NB Domes are so obviously something hard, fake, and plastic that there's no bloody way you're EVER going to disguise the fact that that's what they are. Period.

6 day in the new cycle and I can tell that I am still measuring 34" across so I am C cup like last month and I feel like even though I have not lost any, I am slowing down again. I am okay with that.

If I didn't have my adrenal and thyroid issues, I have a nice tiny waist like I used to and would be so happy with this size, I'd probably begin on maintenance. I would look my size but oh well. I have to keep going since that's not going to happen anytime soon. Shape is better than ever though!

Breaking from UB as I am aching and my stools are hard too early for the cycle. Maybe pick up on liver cleansing. I need to break for at least a week Or till luteal hits. I have noticed my weight dropping. I am no longer 103lbs due to not eating as much. I have been in a brain fog episode from exhaustion. Night sweats happening again so I think I am swinging hyper from hashis. I am in utter need of real rest and a cure for this. I have remained glutenfree as far as i know for going on two months barely. So I am 99lbs. I still measure 34 around the bust. I am happy about that!

I am going through a strange era of feelings. I am bored with my regi though the results are great. I could really mess things up from here if I change something but oh well. I feel like experimenting! I have put PM on my bosoms for the past two days and I am going to do it from here on out and see how it interacts with the UB and vitex. I am hoping I get a cup up or two in six months to a year. I would be so thrilled.

I am actually thinking of maintanence dosing from here as I feel my menses have stabilized so UB did what it needed to. Then maybe go back full force on UB again?? I am so thinking about it as I would like to focus more on my waist or adrenal and thyroid issues more in depth.

I have reduced pumping to 1-2x a week for 30 minutes or 2 20min sessions on those days.

I have been on break from UB since last mentioned. But I have been taking a low dose of vitex for luteal.

I am shaking things up. I will keep doing PM topically like I have been from here on out. I haven't seen any real changes yet. I am not sure whether I will go back on UB this new cycle.

I have noticed great changes elswhere though. That annoying chicken skin or rough skin on my arms and legs are now almost gone. I would only wear pants because of how hideous it looked. now, since being on anti hashi's protocol, I feel like I am finally responding.

I have had these damn skin problems since I was in my teens and it became much worse over time into my 20's.

So I think this has helped significantly:

selenium 200 mcg (the chelated kind)
iron 28 mg (the chelated kind)
vit D3 10,000 IU's (animal kind) Plant is inferior and done very little for me

Remaining gluten free (almost 2 months now!)

I have been at 99lbs which is more than a few years back go and I think I could be a little more like 103 but I am okay.

My bust measurement is 34-34.25 (fftm) forever fluctuating tape measure method

So I still be's a C cup, so I am happy. They are still pointy cones just fuller and more extended. The shape is better over all. They are soft mallow-like and not at all firm. I think the PM cream does this. I am in lut however so I may be firming up abit. My growth is slow, but its better than nothing. I have endocrine issues so this is no surprise. I am just lucky to even gain a cup or so within 5 and half months of UB.

My protocol for nbe and hashis control has changed some:

3 gms of collagen rather than 6
3 gms of alfalfa rather than 6
3 gms of parsley
1-2 B vit complex rather than 3
2 gms msm
2.5 gms of vit c
2 gms of omegas rather than 3
2 gms placenta foll./ 1gm placenta lut.

I am looking into placenta c jelly rather than look for another placenta pill source.

thyroid gland
parathyroid gland
spleen
pancreas
maybe mammary again

My thyroid is acting up indeed. I have more fatigue and cramping of the heart. i am losing my lashes again along with my eyebrows. Its weird, as I have been off UB lately for a month almost. I am going back on it now, my maintenence dose. My face is a little puffier. I had night sweats last night.

I am off of synthroid though I do not wish to go back on it. Its been three months and I am going to be getting some thyrotrophin from standard process and parathyroid supplements to battle this.

I am 3 days till menses and the gals are measuring 34.5" so I expect to lose .25 by the new cycle but hopefully it stays!

cramping of the heart sounds scarySad

(20-02-2013, 07:06 AM)Augentrost Wrote:  cramping of the heart sounds scarySad

Yep, scary. We are prone to heart attacks. But good news is, I can do something about it. I am ordering my thyroid supps today.

My skin is so soft with no gluten so I know its working on one end.

Tibetan why are you off of synthroid? im sorry if i missed Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon