Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandappleluv's Journey starting with a 30AA

Buying Vitex and Raspberry leaves for pcos today. can't wait for it to come asap.Smile

& thanks Brilaw!

& I also bought GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails to act as a multivitamin. Big Grin

I hope it doesn't make me gassy. O_____O;;;;;

wow, i feel like i'm spamming my own thread lol.

I created this thread in the beginning of December, but once I realized I have pcos I stop massaging ritually.

I stop taking fish oil because I finished the bottle & I will not repurchase fish oil since it's for butt growth?

I also bought a BBT to keep track, I know my temperature will be running high because I hate the cold & I am either a blanket or a sweater..

In the end I did not get any growth in December, oh well. Rolleyes But since it's winter time, I think it's the perfect timing to regulate my period because, (sorry I forgot who came up with the theory on here but) it's harder to get growth during winter time.

So I will mosty likely start my ACTUAL program when winter ends. I know I am going to buy the noogleberry since it's way cheaper than Brava.

Bought noogleberry today. T ^ T;;;; I was trying to hold off on buying it until a month or two.

I was reading blusherr's forum & wow, she got great results. I know we have different bodies but i think it's a good time to use it because of winter time.

oh yeah, I like to visit this blog for motivation even if they probably have implants. I just wish to have enough confidents to take those classy pictures.Tongue

Gillyhicks is having their semi annual sale right now, so I bought 3 bras(didnt take a pic of the navy blue one) in 32B. I wear a 30 band, but I'm just going to settle for 32 because it's easy to get access to. 30 would get me more cleavage but I don't mind.

Bought them to grow into(never actually bought one before, usually get hand-me downs) & they're cheap compared to VS when on sale. But I hope it's not cheap because the lasting power??

I think I'm a A instead of a AA because I can kind of fit these bras, but some room around the top portion of the cup.(I'll take pictures sometime this weekend.) I know I didn't measure wrong, maybe it's because my breast are all on the side of my frame...

Links to the nude, hot pink.

I thought the nude one was not a push up when I bought it at first, but whatever I don't care anymore.

& I bought a whole bunch of undies bcus its was crazy cheap. @___@!!!

Can't wait to start ng soon since they are suppose to come soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, I'm sure they'll fit you perfectly in no time. A couples months ago I bought a bra online and it was I think 2 cups too big but now it surprisingly fit. It really helps tracking your growth. Truth is I didn't even knew my true size because I only had sports bras -_-“

Here's the navy blue bra I also bought. It's a balconette bra, so no surprise this is the only one that fits. (=[]=); You can kinda see how my left(in the pic it's the right) is bigger than my right. Angry

Thanks Mono. I'm thinking I will be a slow res ponder to nbe (mainly talking about ng because I won't be touching pills yet for nbe!) though, I don't know why I think that. Maybe it's because of my gut feeling?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

if you have cleavage like that gurl i think your not a A cup at all. Have you been professionally measured before? like go to VS store and let them measure you?

I went to VS to get measured before I ever started NBE, for 3 years every time I got measured (with or without bras) every single woman there told me I was a 32B. Once I started NBE and did my own measurements, I found out I was a 32AA.

My point is, I know she looks bigger than an A cup but her measurements say she is an A cup, and she fits into A cup bras, who knows, maybe she has a really small frame and so they look bigger on her. I have a lot of cleavage when I wear a pushup bra and I just became an A cup.

iamsorpor,
that bra is a push up bra. I only manage to fit that bra because of that & it's has small cups than the norm.

I usually don't have cleavage. I have a big complex on my breast, so I never got them professionally check..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon