Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

So I'm done with school for a while (Winter Break) and I'll be using that time to really go up my NBE gameage Tongue

I've doubled the doses that I posted earlier on the first page so I can try getting through the bottle before December is over and I take my cleanse. I've also started taking an aspirin everyday, it's for my heart health but I guess it helps with blood circulation as well.

My breasts (thank goodness) are still nice perky and full. After finals I last week I thought they'd be shriveled pancakes because of all the stress I was going though. Yikes!

Anyways for my next round of supplements I'm thinking of:

PM
Alfalfa
Chasteberry
Saw Palmetto
Calcium/Magnesium
Papaya Enzymes
Collagen
B Vitamins
Vitamin C/Rose Hips
Hyluaronic Acid
Colon Cleanser
Flax Seed Oil (of course)

Haven't decided on it all yet. But this round of herbs helped me but didn't do as much as I would've liked. I don't think Red Clover is that strong, or it probably just doesn't work for me. I like using topicals alot better and get more growth with them so next years I'm definitely incorporating a topical of some sort into my regiment, besides flaxseed oil.

I'm also going to get a bust shaper to help keep my fat center. Thank goodness I started taking collagen supps. when I did, my breasts are very perky so my breast fat doesn't slide down when I down they just round out. But the bust shaper should help me out even more. There's a Japenese bra with a three step system they I'd like to get aswell. Or I'll see if I can find a cheaper one. And lastly I'm debating on if I should get a bust roller.
Rainbow 

Copied and Pasted from my blog:

Note: This was yesterday...and Day 2 is today

Hey there you busty babes Smile

So I just got in from grocery shopping and while out I stopped by my neighborhood herb shop to see if they had anything new. And while in there I saw a bust enhancing cream and going over the ingredients list it was just muscle rub in a pink tube and labelled bust enhancer. It was in the sexual performance part of the store so my guess is that the methyl and menthol swells the breasts up before "doing the dirty". Which actually makes sense, both can cause a swelling effect on the body when applied so instead I grabbed some muscle rub and I'll be using that on my breasts for a week to see what there is to see...I won't glob it on (oh no) but I will spread an even bit on.

Actually I'm going to apply some right now...I'll be right back...

Ok so I'm back and uh I actually kinda like the cool/warm tingly feeling...I can see why this was it was in the sexual performance isle. It definitely gives things a kick. The bottle said it was for guys to rubs on their girl and afterwards to blow on the nipples. Well I just did that for myself and uh wow gotta say I like the feeling.
Ok but seriously now, it of course swelled my breasts up very nicely so too so who knows it might actually work. I'll be updating here on this post for those interested.

Day 2

My breasts have kept their swelling! =D They're soft and plump as well! Hehe!! And they smell minty llai so far so good. I' not using a whole lot, just enough to get the tingly cool/warm sensation(so like a dime size for both breasts). Still loving that feeling... I'll be back with my night update.

Rainbow 

OK, so I just rubbed a tiny bit of MR on just my right breast to start getting it evened out with my left one. It swelled up and I've noticed that even after I take showers and whatever else that the swelling is keeping, from this morning until now the majority of the swelling kept Blush and my boobs are very squishy and soft to the touch, these are signs of growth. I get soft skin when my skin to stretching and expanding so these are great signs! Smile I'm just excited that the swelling is staying, soon enough this swelling should be growth.

That's cool your posts are so helpful with reviews and experienced of products thanks so you think muscle rub would just work too? and does it smell minty like menthol?

Bonita brings up a good point...

I'm curious as to what the active ingredients are in the rub you're using are.

But awesome that the swelling is keeping!

is it safe to take aspirin everyday? I don't know but was told its less popular now because its bad for stomach or something if used regularly like people with heart problems usually only take a much lower than pain relief strength if using daily I don't know but I saw some people did well with l arginie on here that mean to increase circulation also I may try it.

I don't mean to answer in Emily's place, but aspirin acts like a blood thinner essentially. By taking it it'll reduce the viscosity of blood and make it easier for it to flow and circulate while also helping to reduce the likelihood of potential blood clots which can cause a heart attack or aneurism.

Aspirin, like many other drugs and even herbs, can build up in the liver but can also affect other body parts mainly those of the GI tract, which the liver does play a part in with its release of bile for digestion.

Sometimes the small side effects such as those can be outweighed by the potential benefit for those at risk with high bad cholesterol or those who have suffered from heart attacks or blood clots.

If I'm correct, Emily is also a med student or going into the medical field or has taken classes in school that may be beneficial towards answering your question, but there's a quick answer from a pre nursing major. Hope that helps til Emily can reply!

thanks this place is full of beauty and brains love it.
Rainbow 

Hey guys sorry! I was out shopping since this morning! lol

@Bonita and @kmgator

I've been using muscle rub with great results so far! So yes I think it works great! And lol yea the smell is kinda strong, I smell like toothpaste/gum now lol. But the main ingredients are menthol and methyl salicylate, these are the counterirritants that cause the cool/warm feeling to the are you apply the cream too. This is what causes the blood to swell the area so much. So by rubbing it on the breasts, the MR causes the breast to swell up.

I'm taking the baby aspirin because during my finals I had some anxiety attacks (stressing about finals) and it was affecting my heart so my mom told me to take some baby aspirin. It's not for NBE but aspirin does help with circulation. But I would recommend using a different blood circulatory supplement. L-Arginine is great, I used it a while back with good results. There's Cayenne Pepper pills and Gingko Biloba aswell.

And yea @kmgator I'm a med student but your explanation was great, thanks so much for that! Big GrinBig Grin

Day 3

So I applied some MR this morning and it swelled up my breasts perfectly. Smile I'm about to take a shower and apply some more now.

Just finished up my shower and applied some more MR. I really love this stuff! My breasts are keeping their swelling Big Grin there soft and round and are so lovely! So far I give MR an A+

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon