Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

Hi
How much pressure do you put on when rolling?

I don't feel anything when rolling (apart from sometimes the side ones seem to nip my skin). Although afterwards they do feel slightly warm!

@Emily Let us know what it says! Big Grin If there'd be a away to copy what it says into google translate lol

@djt For me the trick is to put a bit of pressure not only go over the skin but sink the roller into the skin but just a little bit and roll slow if I go fast and superficial my breasts don't get sore

[Image: 127653109.jpg]

Looks like this is all you do, rolling it upwards. Seems easy enough.

I might just end up buying one. I've been falling off of my massage because of how inconvenient it is to chi massage every night. :/ Plus I think this will stimulate blood flow a little bit better than regular massage anyway. I can't go letting my boobs lose their perkiness. Smile I wonder if this will even make them slightly more perky...

http://www.ekgate.com/usa/health-cosmeti...ger-1.html

(17-07-2012, 10:13 PM)Doll Wrote:  I've been falling off of my massage because of how inconvenient it is to chi massage every night.

I hear you! Even though I love massaging I'm growing tired of my looong massage sessions!
So girls, do you use the roller with a cream or oil? Or do you use it on your dry breasts?

I received this product about five days ago and I've been using it every night since, right before bed. I use it on dry skin for the same reason that I dry brush. Moist skin stretches. I'm not trying to get my skin to stretch at all. When I'm done on one side, that breast is noticeably higher than the other (by at least half an inch). I don't spend fifteen minutes on each breast.

I just massage with pressure until my skin feels a little tender. By then I can see red tracks on my skin. Then I take a warm shower and finish up by applying my homemade vitamin C serum to the tender skin. By morning, my skin is no longer tender and my breasts are definitely looking better. I wish I had taken pictures, but I honestly didn't expect much in the beginning. I'm sure results are more dramatic if your breasts sag a lot like mine do. I know I had considered a breast lift for several years, but I'm so happy with these results that I don't think it will be necessary after all. I'll have to get some pictures soon so I can document any new progress.

This product is so cheap that it really is worth trying. Even if it makes only a little difference, it's still worth every penny.

This product works by stimulating the pectoral muscles around your breast-so it has no direct impact on the size, shape or firmness of your breasts. In order to directly stimulate the breast tissue to grow and for new breast cells to develop you need to either breast augumentation or breast enlargement creams. I would suggest breast enlargement creams because they are safer and more cost efficient. I would reccomend using Naturaful because it contains all natural ingredients.

@Aniara so glad it's working for you... I never expected this silly contraption would make such a difference Big Grin

Mine arraived in the post this morning. I will try it out later. I tested it first on boyfriend's love handles he was not impressed with me for that! But said the sensation was nice Smile

(20-07-2012, 09:21 PM)c_h12 Wrote:  This product works by stimulating the pectoral muscles around your breast-so it has no direct impact on the size, shape or firmness of your breasts. In order to directly stimulate the breast tissue to grow and for new breast cells to develop you need to either breast augumentation or breast enlargement creams. I would suggest breast enlargement creams because they are safer and more cost efficient. I would reccomend using Naturaful because it contains all natural ingredients.

So, pretty much what you're saying is that all massage works by stimulating the pectorals and not the actual breast. That's a load of crap. Massage is great for stimulating circulation, which will cause your breasts to become fuller and perkier. That is what this is intended for. Also, massage over a long enough period of time will by itself stimulate your breasts to grow larger.

I plan on buying this today. I just can't take any more of the chi massage (or should I say, not doing the chi massage ^^Wink I'm so excited! Can't wait to own one! I know it'll be a lot easier for me to remember my massages.

(20-07-2012, 11:46 PM)adrianna23 Wrote:  @Aniara so glad it's working for you... I never expected this silly contraption would make such a difference Big Grin

I didn't either, but it was so cheap that I couldn't resist giving it a shot. I'm so glad I did! My breasts have always sagged, ever since they first developed, and my mother was militant when it came to supportive bras. I recently found that there are other women who have the same misfortune, and interestingly, they also have large areolas. I thought my only hope was surgery. I'm so glad I found this forum! Big Grin

I've been testing the roller on other problem areas with fast results. I'm loving it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon