Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can you list some people who have had a lot of growth?

I'm still trying to figure out what the most effective programs have in common. I don't just wanna jump into this without enough research. Wish me luck Big Grin

Anastasia!!!!

I think she went from 32 A to 32D.

(02-06-2011, 05:22 AM)serena Wrote:  Anastasia!!!!

I think she went from 32 A to 32D.

Anastasia does have great growth, but she has taken so many products, and spent so much money. Her NBE journey has been years, literally. You should read her program page. I think when 1 thing stopped working for her, she went to another, and that alone might be the key for NBE success. She swears by the NB, so if there is one thing you take from her program, I bet that's the one she would recommend. Of course I can't speak for her, just going by her posts on her program page. Smile

Eve M had great success on just herbs, And mydreamisaGcup has grown quite a bit too on PM.

Thanks Mok. I have an NB, and I'm a strong believer that its the most effective treatment available, partly because of Anastasia. Herbs are so confusing. I need a lot of evidence before I decide what if any supplements I'm gonna add to my program.

yh i think anastasia had the most growth on here for using BO and nb

Others would be
Chiyomilk(japanese girls blog) cycling pm ginie has some good info on her program
Phili i think shes mainly on the noogleberry forum has got upto quite big
E i think using pm and nb
Oh and mydreamisgcup had alot of growth quickly using pm similar big cupsize now F i think started a couple months ago a small D her pics on noogleberry forum as bunnyxxx are clearer to see difference.

Tigerlily had lots of growth...

fengshui had lots of growth

EveM had lots of growth....

You gals are forgetting about Cheryl1989! She had a ton of growth within a 2 year span and was a born male to start.

I went from a 32AA to a 32D, I got to a 32B taking an herbal gum called Zoft, I tried other things that DIDN'T work. No I didn't just jump from one thing to the next, I gave each thing 6 months as long as it didn't have bad side effects before stopping, cleansing, then moving on. After Zoft, I cleansed, waited some, then started NB and UB and that's when I went to a 32D. That's what I did in a nutshell, but yes my entire journey was about 5 years, but that was because of wasted time on things that didn't work, getting depressed and gave up for a while, then finally finding things that did work. But the things that did work, I did/took in a span of about 1 1/2 yrs. 1 1/2 yrs is something to be expected for going 4 cup sizes. Honestly I thought it would take longer than that after finding things that worked. NBE takes time, plain and simple. So one needs to be patient and give each program you do try the appropriate amount of time before stopping and moving on.

My suggestion read through the forum and on different programs then decide from there what makes most sense for you, your lifestyle, and what you feel will work for you. You have to have a positive mindset about what you go into for it to work, but that's my experience.

Hi everyone, as many of you will know if you have been on here for along time im a massive believer of NBE. I took BO and noogled for 2 years, i added massage with wild yam cream later in my program aswell. I also used saw palmetto for 6 months but stopped. I have other factors which helped my develop like i had a hormone condition called Hypogonadism, but this does not cause major breast growth in men, it just means i was producing testosterone at the same levels a genetic woman does. I never took any hormone treatments so i put 80% of my growth down to NBE. I have seen women with great results, Anastasia being one, Itsjust4fun or mel to people who have spoke to her, Wantingbs on my forum and many more, so NBE can work, but not always and not for everyone. Here is a few pics of me at the start of my program, 8 or 9 months into my program and pretty much at the end of my program. I have grown more since but thats not because of NBE, that is because of weight gain and lactation which i wont go into lol.

Start of NBE.
[attachment=1030]

8 Months into my Program.
[attachment=1031]

Almost 2 years into my NBE program.
[attachment=1032]

I hope this helps someone decide that NBE can work and its worth a try instead of being unhappy or having implants. Good luck everyone Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

The other Cheryl had a lot of growth too. Her result was impressive.

"I'm still trying to figure out what the most effective programs have in common."
Well, about the only thing you can say about that is that they all were on NBE. NBE responds differently for every person, no two alike. You won't know how you will respond to, lets say PM, until you try it. Personally I get some growth from PM but I had side effects from it. I switched to BB and the side effects are gone. I am doing pretty good on the BB but nothing spectacular, probably because of my age. That is another factor, age. The older you are the harder it is to grow breasts. So really, I would recommend that you continue your research into the various methods and programs. Then decide on what you want to try and go ahead and try it. Give it a good length of time to see if you respond to it. Then if you don't respond, you can try something else. But most of all, keep posting here about what you are doing so we can support and offer advice. So good luck in your journey and happy growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon