Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REVIEWING CHIYOMILK'S PROGRAM

When trying to emulate one of most successful and well known NBE programs we tend to overlook important details.  Here I present you Chiyomilk's program on a new light, explaining further how and why it worked.

Things you'll need: 
(Right: What Chiyomilk used//Left: Active Ingredients)

1.-Ladies Pueraria 99%//(330mg Pueraria Mirifica)
2.-GLAMOUR Bust Up Supplement//(50mg PM, 100mg Chaste Tree, 100mg Black Cohosh*)
3.-B-UP Drops//(Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin, Red Clover)**
4.-Puruoi//(1.5g Hydrolized Collagen)
5.-Witheex//(Pig Placenta)***

*Currently there are 2 versions of Glamour Supplement, the one Chiyomilk used was the white box. When Chiyomilk was taking Glamour, Black Cohosh was one of the main ingredients, in the actual formula Black Cohosh has been replaced for aguaje.

**The B-UP Drops she was taking has been discontinued by the japanesse health ministery, since then the product has been re-released and they are currently on their 3rd formula⁴... all of them containing Fenugreek, Vitex, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto as main ingredients; but I'm taking the first formulo I wrote as her main.

***Whiteex has more ingredients⁵ than just Pig Placenta, but they can be easily replaced by some multivitamin. I wrote only pig placenta for its major NBE effect.
As you can see even if you managed to buy all the supplements listed here, you won't get the same results Chiyomilk achieved, since most of them have changed their formulas.

How to take them:

• 1 OR 2 Half of follicullar phase/from the end of menses to ovulation (day 8-14)
  • 3 On luteal phase/from ovulation day to the start of menses (day 15-28)  
  • 4 & 5 Whole Cycle (Everyday)

HOW & WHY CHIYOMILK'S ROUTINE WORKED:

FOLICULAR PHASE: Increase circulating estrogen levels

LUTHEAL PHASE:Hormonal balance [estrogen receptors cleanse, progesterone receptors binding, blocking dht convertion]

Whole Cycle:Prolactin, hormone regulation, preparing and ensuring new breast tissues.

As above stated she followed the cracked code for NBE, aiming for hormonal balance while stimulating the needed components:

• ESTROGEN: Pueraria Mirifica
  • PROGESTERONE: Pig Placenta¹, Wild Yam, Vitex²
  • PROLACTIN: Fenugreek,Daily Massage,cumin
  • GROWTH HORMONES: Adaptogens³ (Lower Cortisol levels more GH & ifg-1)
  • ESTOGEN RECEPTORS (a): Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Dandelion, Chaste Tree
  • ANTIANDROGENS:Saw Palmetto

CIRCULATING ESTROGEN LEVELS drive growth and development to target tissues.

Estrogen and Ifg-1 signals the body for Breast Growth first inducing the enlargement of tissues within the breast.
Progesterone ensures these tissues 
develop proper functioning within the breast to aid in breast development
Progesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle.

Prolactin works with estrogen to develop the mammary glands while simultaneously increasing the number of estrogen receptors in the breasts.Prolactin is also responsible for storing fat in the breasts.

Antiandrogens prevents the convertion of testosterone into DHT, this free testosterone later is converted in estrogens by aromatase.

Estrogen Receptors interacts with estrogen, by binding to DNA sequences known as estrogen response elements signaling the development of secondary sexual characteristics.

Most of the threads duplicating Chiyomilk's routine I've read mainly focus on PM and Pig Placenta, when in reality her program resembles the cracked code that LOTUS and Surferjoe2007 have provided us.

But if even after reading this you still wanna go for the japanese stuff click here.
Or if you wanna read my long thread along with the side thoughts I had while writting it click here.

Oh wow thank you for this! I've stopped trying since I have had 0 results but I might start up again since you made this so easy to understand and follow!

(30-08-2021, 05:32 PM)Nynuk Wrote:  

Oh wow thank you for this! I've stopped trying since I have had 0 results but I might start up again since you made this so easy to understand and follow!

OH MY.... Thank you!! I wasn't expecting such an early reply! It's such a relief to hear that it turned out easy to read! (Usually I write too many side thoughts and the thread ends up being not so clear) ^^ Thank you for the feedback!! Hope you can achive your desired results soon! HAPPY GROWING!! <3

(30-08-2021, 05:14 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

When trying to emulate one of most successful and well known NBE programs we tend to overlook important details.  Here I present you Chiyomilk's program on a new light, explaining further how and why it worked.

Things you'll need: 

2.-GLAMOUR Bust Up Supplement//(50mg PM, 100mg Chaste Tree, 100mg Black Cohosh*)
3.-B-UP Drops//(Wild Yam, Black Cohosh, Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Dandelion, Cumin, Red Clover)**

*Currently there are 2 versions of Glamour Supplement, the one Chiyomilk used was the white box. When Chiyomilk was taking Glamour, Black Cohosh was one of the main ingredients, in the actual formula Black Cohosh has been replaced for aguaje.

**The B-UP Drops she was taking has been discontinued by the japanesse health ministery, since then the product has been re-released and they are currently on their 3rd formula⁴... all of them containing Fenugreek, Vitex, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto as main ingredients; but I'm taking the first formulo I wrote as her main.

***Whiteex has more ingredients⁵ than just Pig Placenta, but they can be easily replaced by some multivitamin. I wrote only pig placenta for its major NBE effect.
As you can see even if you managed to buy all the supplements listed here, you won't get the same results Chiyomilk achieved, since most of them have changed their formulas.

How to take them:

• 1 OR 2 Half of follicullar phase/from the end of menses to ovulation (day 8-14)

LUTHEAL PHASE:Hormonal balance [estrogen receptors cleanse, progesterone receptors binding, blocking dht convertion]

Whole Cycle:Prolactin, hormone regulation, preparing and ensuring new breast tissues.

As above stated she followed the cracked code for NBE, aiming for hormonal balance while stimulating the needed components:

• PROLACTIN: Fenugreek,Daily Massage,

Estrogen and Ifg-1 signals the body for Breast Growth first inducing the enlargement of tissues within the breast.
Progesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle.

Prolactin works with estrogen to develop the mammary glands while simultaneously increasing the number of estrogen receptors in the breasts.Prolactin is also responsible for storing fat in the breasts.

Antiandrogens prevents the convertion of testosterone into DHT, this free testosterone later is converted in estrogens by aromatase.

Estrogen Receptors interacts with estrogen, by binding to DNA sequences known as estrogen response elements signaling the development of secondary sexual characteristics.

Most of the threads duplicating Chiyomilk's routine I've read mainly focus on PM and Pig Placenta, when in reality her program resembles the cracked code that LOTUS and Surferjoe2007 have provided us.

But if even after reading this you still wanna go for the japanese stuff click here.
Or if you wanna read my long thread along with the side thoughts I had while writting it click here.

Hello! I am also doing the Chiyomilk routine but with a few different products because it’s expensive for me . I measure out barlowe’s elixir PM in 1/8th of teaspoon to equal 330mg. I buy pig placenta tablets online and collagen ( Japanese brands) and have now switched to the mago flavor jelly placenta and collagen combined (in orange box) all from Amazon . I drink chaste berry in lutual phase and spearmint tea in follicular. Also in follicular I drink fenugreek water and eat the soaked seeds. I hope I get results as good as  her. I might have to add wild yam and saw palmetto separately to my program.

Also one more thing , I know she used a PM cream called bravie bust cream which I am also doing ( but with coconut oil and PM from capsule ) but did she also use a different cream during luteal phase ?

Last thing , another great NBE girl with even more growth is named Mayusakimilk. She had a blog but I think it got removed somehow . But she didn’t take the B-Up drip during luteal , just whitex and collagen . However she took glamour during her period .

(31-08-2021, 03:18 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

(30-08-2021, 05:14 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Things you'll need: 

How to take them:

• PROLACTIN: Fenugreek,Daily Massage,

Hello! I am also doing the Chiyomilk routine but with a few different products because it’s expensive for me . I measure out barlowe’s elixir PM in 1/8th of teaspoon to equal 330mg. I buy pig placenta tablets online and collagen ( Japanese brands) and have now switched to the mago flavor jelly placenta and collagen combined (in orange box) all from Amazon . I drink chaste berry in lutual phase and spearmint tea in follicular. Also in follicular I drink fenugreek water and eat the soaked seeds. I hope I get results as good as  her. I might have to add wild yam and saw palmetto separately to my program.

Also one more thing , I know she used a PM cream called bravie bust cream which I am also doing ( but with coconut oil and PM from capsule ) but did she also use a different cream during luteal phase ?

Last thing , another great NBE girl with even more growth is named Mayusakimilk. She had a blog but I think it got removed somehow . But she didn’t take the B-Up drip during luteal , just whitex and collagen . However she took glamour during her period .

Barlowe's are 550mg caps right? I think you should take half of the capsule's content.... I'm not quite sure about the 1/8 ts. IMO you should drink the Chaste berry the whole cycle, fenugreek and spearmint just in lutheal... but I'd chance spearmint for an stronger dht blocker like SP or Reishi... Do you have the link to the Bravie Bust Cream? I'm curious about it's ingredients Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Truth to be told I never got to read mayusakimilk's program Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> so idk if she used a different one but I don't think so. Glamour is 50mg PM 100mg Chaste berry and 100mg Black Cohosh. So I think you could add them too or just stick to the vitex the whole cycle.

*Vitex and Chaste berry/tree are the same thing

I think that with those litlle change you'd get faster results! Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Here is the website where you can find 3 of the things Chiyomilk used- bravie bust cream, whitex, and PM 99 % ( they are so expensive ugh ..)

https://www.pure-medical.co.jp/eng/

Since you say that saw palmetto is a higher dht blocker than spearmint then definitely I should buy some from Amazon then . Is there a recommended dose I should take?

Why should I take vitex all cycle if it raises progesterone though ? And same with fenugreek. Since it contains phytoestrogens why should I take in luteal ?

Yes , I am on month two of this method and I will update in a few months to confirm if it is working . So far yes I have gained. I’m a 28C and want to be 28G . I think I am chiyomilks band measurement but I need to be 37 inches up top.

Her blog :

http://busty.jugem.jp/#gsc.tab=0

Upon looking at her pictures , I really wonder how she gained tissue on the top of her breast . The tissue I have on the top is flat but there is more tissue on the bottom .

(01-09-2021, 03:22 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info. Here is the website where you can find 3 of the things Chiyomilk used- bravie bust cream, whitex, and PM 99 % ( they are so expensive ugh ..)

Since you say that saw palmetto is a higher dht blocker than spearmint then definitely I should buy some from Amazon then . Is there a recommended dose I should take?

Why should I take vitex all cycle if it raises progesterone though ? And same with fenugreek. Since it contains phytoestrogens why should I take in luteal ?

Yes , I am on month two of this method and I will update in a few months to confirm if it is working . So far yes I have gained. I’m a 28C and want to be 28G . I think I am chiyomilks band measurement but I need to be 37 inches up top.

Her blog :

Upon looking at her pictures , I really wonder how she gained tissue on the top of her breast . The tissue I have on the top is flat but there is more tissue on the bottom .

Hey Elusive! Thats great hunting there I literally looked everywhere for bravie cream back when I was using PM and couldnt find it, though Im glad cause my infusion oil has worked wonders for me. In regards to gaining top tissue I gained ALOT of top tissue through deep tissue massage which when pushed together with my hands I can create cleavage up to my collar bone, massage is the way to go for top tissue growth unless you have band restrictions ofcourse then the only way is to release those bands through surgery.

(01-09-2021, 04:18 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Her blog :

Hey Elusive! Thats great hunting there I literally looked everywhere for bravie cream back when I was using PM and couldnt find it, though Im glad cause my infusion oil has worked wonders for me. In regards to gaining top tissue I gained ALOT of top tissue through deep tissue massage which when pushed together with my hands I can create cleavage up to my collar bone, massage is the way to go for top tissue growth unless you have band restrictions ofcourse then the only way is to release those bands through surgery.

Hey busty! Haha yes! I was searching for days until I found that website . I actually thought that those products maybe have been discontinued since it’s been a long time but I guess not   Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

Nice , ok I will definitely do a deep tissue massage up on top . I would like to have cleavage up to my collarbone it’s like a dream haha .

Thanks .

To answer the question about barlowes elixir, I just googled what is equal to 330mg and found out it was about 1/8th of a teaspoon . I want to take the same amount as Chiyomilk and I can’t find any product on Amazon that is 330 mg.

On the pure medical website , I read that their PM product also has horse placenta in it so I don’t think it is the ladies PM 99% which she took exactly . They possibly changed the formula , I’m a bit confused on that part .

(01-09-2021, 04:18 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Her blog :

After massaging for how long now I still struggle to get top tissue growth too. What massage exactly do you do for this (or how exactly do you do it)?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon