Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No results

I’ll try to order just a pack of placenta this time. Maybe the custom confiscates my pack beacuse there were 3 packs of PM and 3 packs of placenta.

I guess in the eu placenta is avoided (i check also swanson europe and it doesnt sell placenta)

In the past i tried also BO orderd from Amazon.co.uk (in the uk they have a lot of things that we can’t find in eu) but right now it’s impossibile also to find a BO seller outside the usa.

Elusive butterfly, how much growth have you gained so far? In how much time?

Yes i’m taking collagen powder and vit c, also a lot of milk and red meat to igf1, a lot of blueberries, low carbohydrates intake, a lot of roasted salmon. The diet is going well, i lost 20 lbs in 6 years, my body is better now, but fatty thights with bony sternum, skinny arms and Undeveloped breast despite a lot of time spent in the gym.

(28-07-2021, 09:34 AM)Cely Wrote:  

I’ll try to order just a pack of placenta this time. Maybe the custom confiscates my pack beacuse there were 3 packs of PM and 3 packs of placenta.

I guess in the eu placenta is avoided (i check also swanson europe and it doesnt sell placenta)

In the past i tried also BO orderd from Amazon.co.uk (in the uk they have a lot of things that we can’t find in eu) but right now it’s impossibile also to find a BO seller outside the usa.

Elusive butterfly, how much growth have you gained so far? In how much time?

Yes i’m taking collagen powder and vit c, also a lot of milk and red meat to igf1, a lot of blueberries, low carbohydrates intake, a lot of roasted salmon. The diet is going well, i lost 20 lbs in 6 years, my body is better now, but fatty thights with bony sternum, skinny arms and Undeveloped breast despite a lot of time spent in the gym.

Hey cely . Hmm .. I hope there is someway possible to get those placenta products through customs . Is there a government number to call and make a claim as to why don’t they allow it? If they took away the placenta tablets then what if they take away the pure placenta that you will order ? What exactly do you mean by that actually ? What other way can placenta be taken other than tablets ? You should also take fenugreek in first half to increase sensitivity to receptors . Look up surferjoe he has a whole guide to follow as well and he explains this concept in detail . Also don’t wear tight bras . For example right now I’m a 28C/D but I wear a 28E every day so my boobs have room to grow through the day . My goal is to be 28G . First month when I took sheep placenta I didn’t grow but after Japanese placenta I grew 1 and a half cup size in course of a month and half .

Another thing , are you taking any type of androgen testosterone blocker ? Like saw palmetto, spearmint tea , or vitex?

I dont know how to order supplements in europe, they ban everything, also whey protein because they just want something Which respects eu regulametations.

I didnt find a seller here.

I dont want to shallow FG, it is just a Great way to increase weight (i’m not skinny) not boobs.

It can be a good idea to use FG as oil massage.

Right now I’m not taking antiandrogens (I tried SP for 6 months without results) but if I buy placenta it should be great to use an antiandrogen in my program!

(29-07-2021, 03:40 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I dont know how to order supplements in europe, they ban everything, also whey protein because they just want something Which respects eu regulametations.

I dont want to shallow FG, it is just a Great way to increase weight (i’m not skinny) not boobs.

Right now I’m not taking antiandrogens (I tried SP for 6 months without results) but if I buy placenta it should be great to use an antiandrogen in my program!

That really is annoying that you can’t get the products .. if it was me , I m so passionate about getting big boobs I will do anything it takes , I would even find a way to contact the government lol ..

try drinking spearmint tea . It lowers testosterone in body.

I tried to do a search for you and your country for placenta products with no results Im sorry to hear, try Licorice root(cycle it) it is a powerful anti androgen and a strong phytoestrogen. Fenugreek does have the reputation to gain weight if taken internally however try an oil infusion I use one and it works great.

(30-07-2021, 02:25 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

That really is annoying that you can’t get the products .. if it was me , I m so passionate about getting big boobs I will do anything it takes , I would even find a way to contact the government lol ..

It’s time to go to japan for a trip! LoL

(30-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Cely Wrote:  

...... Or that  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

(30-07-2021, 01:02 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hahah yessss ! But you would have to pack a suitcase full of supplements to last ! ?? but seriously that’s an idea !

Hi elusive, can you tell us what brands of PM/placenta have you used so far?

Thank you

(24-07-2021, 01:47 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Yes, i lost a lot of weight but still dealing with stubborn fat in my legs/butt.

I’m in 4th cycle on pm but no results, i dont know where i’m wrong.

(12-07-2021, 10:34 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-07-2021, 06:11 AM)Cely Wrote:  

(02-07-2021, 01:33 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Lotus suggested to use estrogenic herbs only in luteal phase. Have you tried to switch the method, therefore, start in day 12 until day 24 or so?

I’m afraid to mess my menstrual cycle or become estro dom (altready fat and pear shaped)

Gain weight in your breasts and lose weight on your legs/belly/butt. Try slimming creams lotions orscrubs or clay masks or whatever weight shedding technique you can find. Cold water on your fatter parts and warm water on yourbreasts to get the blood with weight gaining nutrients ln the right place.
Stop bad fats and sugar as much as possible!
Focus on diet too, and put some of your patience, positivity and most important believe in your program.

Hi Cely,

I bought PM through Ebay, product comes from Thailand

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon