Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Questions

Kind of interested in BO, I just have a question about this method. I have heard that BO "restarts puberty/growth", is this breast growth only or growth in other areas? I wouldn't want to grow too tall or have my feet grow too big from messing with my hormones too much.

I couldn't find any summary of it and all the side effects on here, just people talking about using it.

Can someone give me some clarity and explain to me exactly what to expect from it, what the side effects are, if it affects boobs only?

Does anybody know any answers? I hear really good things about BO on here and I just want to know if I can take it without turning into bigfoot.

(22-11-2020, 03:37 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Does anybody know any answers? I hear really good things about BO on here and I just want to know if I can take it without turning into bigfoot.

I’ve never heard of anybody growing anything other than breasts and butt. Some people think it made them gain fat everywhere, or that it increased acne or body hair, but there are people who say that about every hormonal method. I don’t remember anyone ever saying that they thought it made them taller. People say it’s puberty in a bottle just because BO, and some other animal organ extracts, contains a mixture of real hormones. The hormone like chemicals produced by plants and the synthetic hormones found in birth control, are not “real” hormones. That doesn’t mean that BO necessarily works better, or is stronger, or more dangerous than other methods. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. But it is the reason some people think BO closely imitates real puberty and other methods don’t.

I had no growth at all with Bo, it was like I was shallowing nothing.

No weight gain, no boobs gain, no lips gain, no water retention, just a better skin.

I grew just in my butt/thights with Pm (no boobs sadly)

I haven’t found any studies on the long term effects of BO, the worst side effect I read about was that long term use can cause shrinking of the ovaries, which makes sense because if you’re forcing down enough hormones your body doesn’t need to make its own I guess. I never ever read about males or females gaining height or bigger feet, if that was the case I don’t think any BO brands would still be in business.

I’m only 23 days in on my BO program and I can understand why people feel like it’s a new puberty, I have more acne, aching breasts with super sensitive nipples and my emotions are all over the place. I actually got swelling in my breasts quite fast so I’m hopeful. I’ve decided to give BO 3 months since I’ve read that it is important to give it time. TibetanPrincess for example didn’t have any growth until month 4. I promise I’ll report to you if my shoes don’t fit anymore  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

(22-11-2020, 03:17 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

I haven’t found any studies on the long term effects of BO, the worst side effect I read about was that long term use can cause shrinking of the ovaries, which makes sense because if you’re forcing down enough hormones your body doesn’t need to make its own I guess. I never ever read about males or females gaining height or bigger feet, if that was the case I don’t think any BO brands would still be in business.

I’m only 23 days in on my BO program and I can understand why people feel like it’s a new puberty, I have more acne, aching breasts with super sensitive nipples and my emotions are all over the place. I actually got swelling in my breasts quite fast so I’m hopeful. I’ve decided to give BO 3 months since I’ve read that it is important to give it time. TibetanPrincess for example didn’t have any growth until month 4. I promise I’ll report to you if my shoes don’t fit anymore  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

(22-11-2020, 04:43 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

I’ve never heard of anybody growing anything other than breasts and butt. Some people think it made them gain fat everywhere, or that it increased acne or body hair, but there are people who say that about every hormonal method. I don’t remember anyone ever saying that they thought it made them taller. People say it’s puberty in a bottle just because BO, and some other animal organ extracts, contains a mixture of real hormones. The hormone like chemicals produced by plants and the synthetic hormones found in birth control, are not “real” hormones. That doesn’t mean that BO necessarily works better, or is stronger, or more dangerous than other methods. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. But it is the reason some people think BO closely imitates real puberty and other methods don’t.

(22-11-2020, 09:19 AM)Cely Wrote:  

No weight gain, no boobs gain, no lips gain, no water retention, just a better skin.

Thanks for all the answers everyone. I'm definitely interested to try this one.

(23-11-2020, 01:50 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

(22-11-2020, 03:17 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(22-11-2020, 04:43 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

(22-11-2020, 09:19 AM)Cely Wrote:  

Thanks for all the answers everyone. I'm definitely interested to try this one.

Just thought about something I wanted to mention to you since you were interested in trying bovine ovary - BO increases appetite like crazy. I read so many BO threads about gaining hips, butt and belly besides boobs and I really understand why now... My calorie intake has been shit due to isolation-depression which kills my appetite but since I’ve started BO I’m eating like a horse. Just wanted to mention since you’ve talked about your high metabolism in other threads

Hello,

Is there a way to prevent acne while using BO? If so, what did you use? How did you use it? Have you tried different methods? Which was/is the most effective?

TIA

(10-06-2021, 03:40 AM)skinnymini Wrote:  

Hello,

Is there a way to prevent acne while using BO? If so, what did you use? How did you use it? Have you tried different methods? Which was/is the most effective?

TIA

Im just gunna chime in and say I found it unmanagable tbh thats why eventually I switched back to herbs and now I have my clear face again

Hi Bustypriness - thanks for responding

Wishing all of you luck on your journeys!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon