Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

B.i.G.G (Breast Information Growing Guide Lv.2)

(30-07-2020, 09:54 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

(29-07-2020, 08:38 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

(29-07-2020, 03:32 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Sweets,

This is what the KT (kinesio tape) looks like under pressure.

OH MY GOOOD you loook wonderful! Such a décolleté!

Ps: Why I didn't think about this earlier? I have KT at home I feel dumbbbb

I can't see the picture. How would I make sure the KT stays in place after putting it on my breast?

Oh trust me Koyasha, it will stay in place xD KT tape is quite harsh for the skin...

(30-07-2020, 11:09 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

(30-07-2020, 09:21 AM)Nefertiddy Wrote:  

(30-07-2020, 06:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Ladies, I should clarify, some women need help restoring estrogen (e.g. ovarian failure) thus supplementing with HRT. With longer periods ovulation is delayed, or not occurring (anovulation). Some variations might be responsible, e.g. environmental toxins, stress, smoking, thyroid issues, poor sleep, diet, etc.  Nefertiddy, how long is your menstruation?. Can you share recent blood tests?, it would help knowing what LH and FSH are doing during your cycle. Btw, taking Flaxseed is healthy but...it TANKS NBE. Flaxseed inhibits aromatase, meaning it lowers estrogen. Flaxseed contains a substance called enterolactone, and this substance will cause breasts to deflate. In fact, there's a thread or two on this forum that women reported using Flaxseed deflated their breasts. Here's just a few research studies explaining it.  https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/79/2/318/4690098 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15876411/ Sweets, that's cool, I'm learning too. Thanks for the kind words. I want to look over your blood tests again for the same reason as Nefertiddy's, do you have a english version?. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> L.

I´m going to get my hormone levels checked but it might take some time since I have just moved and I'm still waiting to to get registered in the country. Can't get health care until registered. But will do as soon as possible! Feels like playing a guessing game until then.

I am currently not on any herbs but; zink, magnesium, collagen and omega3. But it is true flax seemed to increase my body hair like crazy..! Especially since I didn't apply any pro-aromastase at that time.

My period is 3-4 days long.

About the hormone test btw, is there an optimal cycle day to get tested?

Hey Nefer!

Yes, day 2 or day 3 of your period. Here in Spain the test is called "third day test".

I see, thanks sweets! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Hi Ladies,

Sorry, I reposted the pic. The KT tape needs trimmed in order to fit inside the dome for a good airlock. Looking for ideas on covering the nipples under the KT tape though, otherwise it's a great add-on.

I'm working on another option when using a pumping device, I think it'll be a big help. Lol, it might even revolutionize the way we pump...well maybe. Hopefully I'll have a working prototype to share next week.  Smile

L.

Sweetorange, well.. there is only one way to find out 

Lotus, thank you for uploading the pics again. Damn! Your breasts look quite impressive   Oh, we were talking about the tape, forgot about that for a second  So it stays in place just like that from what I understand.

You have posted so much information and advice in this thread, but unfortunately I have tubular breasts, so I think the only way to change them is a breast pump. I cannot wait to see your prototype!! 

Hi Koyasha, 

Thank you. From my experience using the XL contour domes pulls center mass, maybe too much lol. This can make breasts seem cone (or even pointy) shape. I prefer compression enveloping (not just forward pressure) breast tissue behind the center pressure...you know what I mean?. In other words, I want deep tissue compression, not just forward pressure. 

I'm working on utilizing different techniques to address that specific issue, and hopefully it helps with tubular breasts too. It'll be a fun and interesting development. 

L.  Smile

Hi Lotus,

this is exactly what I want, too! I always put a soft ball in the dome (it's a pain in the ass to make it stay in place, though) to push back the nipple so that the mass will be pushed and pulled in every direction other than forward lol.

Very excited to find out more about this 

Lotus, regarding to noogling:

My tube broke -.-' and I don't want to wait 2 months for getting a new one from Noogleberry (thank you COVID-19)...

Do you think this may work??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clear-Metre-Flexible-Aquarium-Water/dp/B088FCGSTC/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=tube+hose&qid=1596215068&sr=8-5

Sorry to hear about that!

Where do you live? Maybe you can purchase a cheap Kangzhu pump off ebay for the time being? I recently ordered small Kangzhu cups and they were here in no time.

(31-07-2020, 04:33 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Sorry to hear about that!

Where do you live? Maybe you can purchase a cheap Kangzhu pump off ebay for the time being? I recently ordered small Kangzhu cups and they were here in no time.

Koyyy <3

I have pumped with Kangzhu for 3 years and a half, so I am pumping currently with it now. Thing is I have little space on the domes when my breasts are full...

(31-07-2020, 12:26 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Lotus, regarding to noogling:

My tube broke -.-' and I don't want to wait 2 months for getting a new one from Noogleberry (thank you COVID-19)...

Do you think this may work??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clear-Metre-Flexible-Aquarium-Water/dp/B088FCGSTC/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=tube+hose&qid=1596215068&sr=8-5

That should work ok, it may not be as flexible as the noogleberry hose though. If the hose dimensions match to that of the noogleberry I see no reason of not working. Nylon hoses are very durable, used in a variety of industries. I hope you get a chance to try out the KT tape. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon