Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GrowYours Program - 2019/2020 (combined log for BN members participating in GivAway)

Hi... I started the program in mid Jan and did only 1 session for about 10-15 days but saw no growth. Yesterday I started again but with two sessions... And i was very sore today in both my breasts... I think this means I am growing... Will keep posting updates here

I have grown about an inch by now. Even though I was determined not to get my hopes up, I still wish I had grown more than that by now. I am following the program as instructed and my hands seem to be less sore these days. I have been doing this for about a month now so yeah...I am very slow to respond. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

I just signed up for the Grow Yours contest and am excited/hoping to get picked. I've tried many different NBE techniques over the years with little success and/or losing size after stopping the program (herbal pills). I'm hoping for something that I don't have to spend a lot of money on initially and maintenance would work.

(18-02-2020, 07:08 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  I have grown about an inch by now. Even though I was determined not to get my hopes up, I still wish I had grown more than that by now. I am following the program as instructed and my hands seem to be less sore these days. I have been doing this for about a month now so yeah...I am very slow to respond. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

One inch in a month is a LOT! Actually for nbe 1/2" per month is considered to be excellent and 1/4" still good. I think your expectations are unrealistic and I doubt you will continue at this rate. Do not be discouraged when you find out that next month is "only" 1/2". NBE is a long slow process.

(18-02-2020, 07:08 PM)minkerbell Wrote:  I have grown about an inch by now. Even though I was determined not to get my hopes up, I still wish I had grown more than that by now. I am following the program as instructed and my hands seem to be less sore these days. I have been doing this for about a month now so yeah...I am very slow to respond. Hope everyone else is having better luck.

Wow! That's brilliant... This gives me hope since I'm about 1.5 weeks in and waiting to see some growth though I'm always sore. 

Is this one inch growth even after the swelling due to period subsided? What size did you start out at?

(18-02-2020, 09:10 PM)James98 Wrote:  

One inch in a month is a LOT! Actually for nbe 1/2" per month is considered to be excellent and 1/4" still good. I think your expectations are unrealistic and I doubt you will continue at this rate. Do not be discouraged when you find out that next month is "only" 1/2". NBE is a long slow process.

I know it's a long, slow process - I've been at it almost 10 years. However, this program is not supposed to be a long, slow process. Previous users report having grown 1-1 5 inches in the space of a week, so by those measurements, I am a slow responder. As I have done this program for a month, I can soon go into the maintenance process, but I haven't grown enough to just want to maintain it. Again, judging from my response, I will have to keep doing this program for at least six months before I move to maintenance, and I am not sure that is the purpose of this particular program. Perhaps I have interpreted this program differently than you - I would be absolutely delighted if that was the case as I am starting to get a bit disheartened, especially when someone grew two inches in three days.

(19-02-2020, 03:32 AM)crystal20 Wrote:  

Wow! That's brilliant... This gives me hope since I'm about 1.5 weeks in and waiting to see some growth though I'm always sore. 

Is this one inch growth even after the swelling due to period subsided? What size did you start out at?

Hi Crystal, I started at 36". I did keep the half inch that I gained before my last period, my next one is due in about 8 days, so we shall see what happens once the premenstrual swelling is all gone. Fingers crossed you see some growth real soon!

(23-12-2019, 06:37 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(23-12-2019, 02:03 AM)FlatMeow Wrote:  
(22-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(12-12-2019, 02:37 PM)Growyours Wrote:  
(11-12-2019, 05:45 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  Joseph,

I have tried to enter the GY Contest Monthly Drawing (http://www.growyours.com/contest_enroll.php) but the page keeps telling me "Problem creating account, please try again later".

Wendy
Hi StormyAngel,

I clicked on the link above and it gets me to the enroll page.  I am not sure why you are having a problem getting in.  Try this link [/url][url=https://growyours.com/contest_enroll.php]https://growyours.com/contest_enroll.php   or just type " growyours.com/contest_enroll.php ".  If that does not work try using a different browser or clear your computer cache. 

Hope this helps.

Joseph

Hi Joseph!

Thank you for this opportunity! Can't wait to try it Smile
I'm getting the same error message as StormyAngel, I've already tried on two browsers with cleared cache.
Is there anything else we could try?

Thank you!
Hi girls,

That happened to me as well. Changing browser and clearing history didn’t work for me on laptop. In the end I used my cell phone to register
Hi Ladies, 

Sorry to hear about the problems some of you are having to register for the free subscription draw.  I have tried it a number of times using chrome and internet explorer and it works every time.  Please let me know where you are trying to register from (maybe that might affect it, it shouldn't) and if you don't want to divulge on this forum, just send me a private email.  You can try registering from your cell phone or tablet like FlatMeow did.  I will get my website designers to check it out after the holidays in case there is a problem.

Also, I guess I made a mistake by giving the free trials just before the holidays because most of the women have not been doing the program or have not been sending their daily updates as agreed to because of illness to them or in their families or because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  I understand that and I will wait until after the holidays in the hope that they start inputting their information as required because doing the exercises and entering their daily measurement is the most important part of the program for it to work properly.  After the holidays, when things get less hectic, the women that are not using the program properly or at all, will be asked if they still want to continue and if not, they will be replaced with others from this site who do want to achieve breast increases and are willing to follow the requirements.   

So continue to register in case some spots become open.  If you experience problems registering for the free trial email me directly at contact_us@growyours.com to let me know that you are interested and to keep you in mind for a spot if it becomes available.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph, I have emailed you but no response; id appreciate a response please ?

(11-03-2020, 02:41 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(22-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(12-12-2019, 02:37 PM)Growyours Wrote:  Hi StormyAngel,

I clicked on the link above and it gets me to the enroll page.  I am not sure why you are having a problem getting in.  Try this link [/url][url=https://growyours.com/contest_enroll.php]https://growyours.com/contest_enroll.php   or just type " growyours.com/contest_enroll.php ".  If that does not work try using a different browser or clear your computer cache. 

Hope this helps.

Joseph

Hi Joseph!

I'm getting the same error message as StormyAngel, I've already tried on two browsers with cleared cache.

Thank you!
Hi girls,

That happened to me as well. Changing browser and clearing history didn’t work for me on laptop. In the end I used my cell phone to register
Hi Ladies, 

Sorry to hear about the problems some of you are having to register for the free subscription draw.  I have tried it a number of times using chrome and internet explorer and it works every time.  Please let me know where you are trying to register from (maybe that might affect it, it shouldn't) and if you don't want to divulge on this forum, just send me a private email.  You can try registering from your cell phone or tablet like FlatMeow did.  I will get my website designers to check it out after the holidays in case there is a problem.

Also, I guess I made a mistake by giving the free trials just before the holidays because most of the women have not been doing the program or have not been sending their daily updates as agreed to because of illness to them or in their families or because of the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  I understand that and I will wait until after the holidays in the hope that they start inputting their information as required because doing the exercises and entering their daily measurement is the most important part of the program for it to work properly.  After the holidays, when things get less hectic, the women that are not using the program properly or at all, will be asked if they still want to continue and if not, they will be replaced with others from this site who do want to achieve breast increases and are willing to follow the requirements.   

So continue to register in case some spots become open.  If you experience problems registering for the free trial email me directly at contact_us@growyours.com to let me know that you are interested and to keep you in mind for a spot if it becomes available.

Regards,
Joseph.

Hi Joseph, I have emailed you but no response; id appreciate a response please ?

hi, I enrolled today in your program and I made the payment via paypal but if I try ti log in, I remain still at the screen where I am asked for payment. can you help me?

(16-03-2020, 05:32 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(11-03-2020, 02:41 PM)Pulcina Wrote:  
(22-12-2019, 08:00 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Hi Joseph!

Thank you!
Hi girls,

Hi Ladies, 

Regards,
Joseph.

hi, I enrolled today in your program and I made the payment via paypal but if I try ti log in, I remain still at the screen where I am asked for payment. can you help me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon