Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again! MissMadScientist Flax + Soy Method

Hey maria, as you i’m 32AA, not so skinny but rectangle shaped, good proportions in my body, when i gain weight it goes everywhere except for my boobs. 

I want to try this, what kind if diet do you follow?

(26-12-2019, 10:21 PM)tabbycat Wrote:  
(20-12-2019, 10:58 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  Update!

I have measured myself again yesterday, I have been at 1 month of doing the program now. I have gained 0.5 inches. I am now 30.5in bust.
I hope this continues!

Another note: as a person who is starting with 30AA, I barely filled 30AA cups. My breasts mostly had weight at the bottom, now I have filled out the tops of my breasts. It feels very nice, and I can comfortably fill my hands when I cup them. My partner also noticed aa well. Good stuff Big Grin

-MariaAM

Good luck Maria!!! I was trying this method too but fell off the bandwagon as well, and I REALLY want to get back into it once 2020 starts!! I did start PM (3 pills a day with whole milk) and grew a cup size, but I am a little anxious for faster growth so once my PM runs out and I clean up my diet, I'm going to start again Big Grin

Hi Tabbycat thank you Big Grin

This method seems very easy to do, so I fully believe in you!! Keep me updated if you choose to start it again!

I’ve done PM before but had very adverse effects to it. Soy and Flax seemed much safer. However, I remember reading that only a certain amount should be consumed a day (which missmadscientist mentions in her thread). If you’re concerned about that you could look more into it too!

(27-12-2019, 12:23 AM)stella3 Wrote:  Good luck Maria!  Smile

Thank you Stella Big Grin

(28-12-2019, 03:17 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  Hey maria, as you i’m 32AA, not so skinny but rectangle shaped, good proportions in my body, when i gain weight it goes everywhere except for my boobs. 

I want to try this, what kind if diet do you follow?

Hi AimDcups!

I try to eat generally ‘clean’ healthy foods. Like I try to make food at home, and have more veggies. I don’t eat a lot of meat generally, and eating more nuts and almonds is supposed to be good as well. Sometimes some fish, and just eating three meals a day (cause sometimes I don’t eat right). 

Less fried foods, and processed sugars too is important. Anything that isn’t natural, I try not to eat. 

I just finished my ‘stopweek/period’, and started the program for the 2nd month a little late. Since it’s the holidays, I haven’t been eating as healthy or clean as I want. And I haven’t felt much growth in the last day or so. I also forgot my PC at home (I’m at my parents house for the holidays) D:

But a side note for anyone else reading; I remember seeing from a fellow persons experience, that you won’t feel growth again immediately after your period ends. To give it a few days and it should return. So I’ll stick to it, and see how it goes!

I hope that helps!
Happy new year Big Grin

Hi maria! I found an old thread of yours where you said to take 4 tablespoons of flaxseed twice a day. do you still take them?

I should be in estrogen deficiency with a little hirsutism and I think this program is suitable for me. from 10 days I am taking 50gr a day and I feel a pain inside the breasts, behind the nipples. Is it a pain of growth?

(17-12-2019, 06:50 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  When I tried it the second time, I did not start the program with a cleanse, and didn't get any tenderness. Although this past month, I started with a cleanse. And have had consistent tenderness. Which to me is a great indicator of my body responding well.

Hi MariaAM Smile 
Could you elaborate more on the cleanse? Thanks and I hope you continue getting results!

(03-01-2020, 11:36 AM)stella3 Wrote:  
Hi maria! I found an old thread of yours where you said to take 4 tablespoons of flaxseed twice a day. do you still take them?

I should be in estrogen deficiency with a little hirsutism and I think this program is suitable for me. from 10 days I am taking 50gr a day and I feel a pain inside the breasts, behind the nipples. Is it a pain of growth?

depends. Do your breast just Feel swollen and hurt? Or is there also a tingly feeling?

(08-01-2020, 06:41 PM)milena123 Wrote:  
(03-01-2020, 11:36 AM)stella3 Wrote:  

depends. Do your breast just Feel swollen and hurt? Or is there also a tingly feeling?

Hi Stella!

I also agree, depending on what type of feeling— this could mean growth. Usually when I feel growth, the pain is a tingly feeling and makes my breasts feel sensitive, similar to what my breasts feel while I’m on my period.

I still take 4 tablespoons in the morning and evening of ground flaxseed and toasted soybean flour each. I also take 200ml of whole milk with the soybean flour. I also use a dimesize if progesterone each day (in place of BC because I don’t use BC).

Please let us know more about the pain you feel so far.

-MariaAM

(06-01-2020, 09:25 AM)armuline Wrote:  
(17-12-2019, 06:50 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  When I tried it the second time, I did not start the program with a cleanse, and didn't get any tenderness. Although this past month, I started with a cleanse. And have had consistent tenderness. Which to me is a great indicator of my body responding well.

Hi MariaAM Smile 
Could you elaborate more on the cleanse? Thanks and I hope you continue getting results!

Hi Armuline!

Thank you kindly  Smile

How I cleanse is by cutting out processed foods — fast foods (McDonald’s, Burger King, etc), candy, junk food (chips), Sweet drinks (bubble tea, soda/pop).

I try to cook more food and eat at home. I still eat meat and fish occasionally. I still love sweet things so instead, I try to make lemonade, or homemade iced tea with honey. If I do eat snacks, I’ll have bbq flavoured peanuts, baked chips, cherry tomatoes, etc. (as examples).

I want to reduce the chances of having unnecessary chemicals or hormones that might interfere with the program. And more things that will support the growth instead.

Hope that helps!
-MariaAM

Hey everyone!

Here’s an update after a week into my 2nd month. I haven’t had any growth since I restarted Sad

1. My ground flaxseed went rancid. I didn’t notice that it went bad until two days ago, and I was still using it. I don’t know for how long I had been having the bad flaxseed. But this has happened before, and I knew something was off. When I had tried the program before the flaxseed was bad, but I didn’t know—and as a result I felt no growth. I also always felt sick and nauseous after taking it, I thought I started to dislike it, but once I changed the flaxseed I wasn’t nauseous or sick of it anymore.

How to tell if the flaxseed is bad:
- It will have a strong odour (it usually doesn’t smell strong)
- it will smell acidic
- the flaxseed once put into a cup of water will sink immediately

If flaxseed is good:
- it won’t smell strong
- majority of it will float in water

2. My diet, I haven’t been eating as clean as I want to lately. However, last month the growth was very strong and consistent. Even on days when I didn’t stick to my diet all the time. So I think it may be hormones, maybe my body is trying to balance out and cycle since I had such strong and consistent growth? And since I recently got off my period, maybe my body is taking its time to return to those hormone levels that are good for growth? I can’t be sure. 

I will still maintain the program and see when the growth returns. I’ll keep updating here!

-MariaAM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon