Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO Based Routine :)

(12-03-2019, 11:21 AM)Bonny Wrote:  I wasnt going to comments but....misinformation is not helpful so i will and do as you will.

- spearmint tea is good for decreasing T however E is also made from T via aromatase, spearmint tea is not something i personally would use daily when talking nbe

- maca increases T therefore can be consider for nbe, cant recall if ive seen it in successful program but i have seen it before in programs. 

If your looking for anti-androgen look into reishi (stay away from saw palmetto, its anti-aromatase). 

If your looking for solid research here on BN please look into Lotus posts and research, and pay attention to successful programs. Remember research saves you time, money and following nbe gossip. 

Goodluck. And keep researching.

Oh wow. I’ve seen noted in many places that it balances hormone levels, not specifically that it raises T in particular.

My understanding was that maca is good to take while on your period, essentially allowing your body to have a balanced “reset” of its hormone levels and break from BO.

I don’t recall seeing anybody mention maca being something to steer clear from on Miss Ellen’s thread. It seemed to work for her to incorporate it into her period/break week. That’s why I included it in my program only during my period. I’m basing my program largely on hers and then tweaking it along the way to what will work better for me.

I will definitely look into Lotus’s threads thank you Smile

And I suppose I’ll decrease the amount of spearmint tea for now to see if it’s really necessary for me or not to include it whatsoever.

I truly appreciate your input, thank you!

I am trying to copy her program as well! I even just bought some of the mk 677. Keep us posted please! 

For the nipple cover do you apply it three times a day like she does? And what kind of tape do you use? Like the clear kind or paper tape? I haven’t found anything that stays for me so I haven’t done the nipple cream before.

(27-03-2019, 04:28 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I am trying to copy her program as well! I even just bought some of the mk 677. Keep us posted please! 

For the nipple cover do you apply it three times a day like she does? And what kind of tape do you use? Like the clear kind or paper tape? I haven’t found anything that stays for me so I haven’t done the nipple cream before.

That’s great! I’d love to hear how it’s going for you as well if that’s not too much trouble to ask. 

I’ve purchased mk-677 too. I’ll have to update with everything I’m taking. I’ve been too busy to be on here to write up a detailed post.. hopefully soon I’ll have a moment to do an update Smile What brand of mk-677 are you using? 

Yes I apply it 3 times a day, although there have been a few days where I’ve only been able to apply it twice. I use 3M tape while sleeping. I happen to have both the paper like micropore one and the “silk” like durapore. The micropore one doesn’t work quite as well so I need to use more of it to make sure the petals stay in place, but I have a lot of rolls and hardly any other use for it so I don’t really mind haha. The durapore works better and stays in place no problem but after wearing it for a little while it can get a little itchy. Not enough to be really bothersome but if you have sensitive skin it’s something to maybe consider avoiding.

(31-03-2019, 06:17 PM)ClairDeLune Wrote:  
(27-03-2019, 04:28 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  I am trying to copy her program as well! I even just bought some of the mk 677. Keep us posted please! 

That’s great! I’d love to hear how it’s going for you as well if that’s not too much trouble to ask. 

I’ve purchased mk-677 too. I’ll have to update with everything I’m taking. I’ve been too busy to be on here to write up a detailed post.. hopefully soon I’ll have a moment to do an update Smile What brand of mk-677 are you using? 

Yes I apply it 3 times a day, although there have been a few days where I’ve only been able to apply it twice. I use 3M tape while sleeping. I happen to have both the paper like micropore one and the “silk” like durapore. The micropore one doesn’t work quite as well so I need to use more of it to make sure the petals stay in place, but I have a lot of rolls and hardly any other use for it so I don’t really mind haha. The durapore works better and stays in place no problem but after wearing it for a little while it can get a little itchy. Not enough to be really bothersome but if you have sensitive skin it’s something to maybe consider avoiding.

Yes! Let's stay in touch about it. My cycle just started so I'm beginning my first month as of today.

Yes please do. I bought the mk 677 from narrowlabs but I think I'll buy from PureRawz next. Where did you buy yours?

Hmm, maybe I should apply three times. For right now I'm only doing it at night. Do you think its bad to use it topically during your period? Someone asked that on her thread but there wasn't a super clear answer. I just want to make sure to give my body the proper "off" time.

(01-04-2019, 03:01 AM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(31-03-2019, 06:17 PM)ClairDeLune Wrote:  

Yes! Let's stay in touch about it. My cycle just started so I'm beginning my first month as of today.

Yes please do. I bought the mk 677 from narrowlabs but I think I'll buy from PureRawz next. Where did you buy yours?

Hmm, maybe I should apply three times. For right now I'm only doing it at night. Do you think its bad to use it topically during your period? Someone asked that on her thread but there wasn't a super clear answer. I just want to make sure to give my body the proper "off" time.

Yes definitely! Smile hopefully we can help each other out

I purchased from wicked labz. I’ve noticed a difference since I started taking it but I don’t believe they’re the best quality to be found. I’m in the midst of looking elsewhere but in the meantime it’s what I’m taking and I’ll be finishing what I have

Personally if I were you I would look into doing it more than just at night. Even if you can’t apply it consistently every 8 hours like Miss Ellen had been doing, I think it is best to have it on 24/7 when actively applying.

As far as whether or not to apply it while on your period, I think she’s right about it being less effective at that time of the month. At least in my experience, I didn’t notice many growth pains last month during that time even though I was still using the BO cream.

I’m not sure if it works better to stop applying it during your period week or to just keep doing it as normal throughout the entire month... But from what I can tell going off of Miss Ellen’s research, according to one of her posts (I’d have to find which one exactly so don’t quote me word for word), when substances are administered through the nipple, they are highly localized. Meaning they mostly show up in the tissue/area that they were applied to and only trace amounts show up in the rest of the body.

In a nutshell; orally taking BO is 100% to be avoided for a proper reset/off time. Meanwhile it seems BO through nipple uptake is potentially somewhat beneficial at best and at the least doesn’t hinder growth much, if at all

It might vary from person to person though so, who knows? I think I will try to experiment with abstaining from using it during my period week next time around to see if I notice any differences.

It will have to wait another month though.. I’m currently on the last day or so of my period haha :p

(12-03-2019, 08:57 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  Maca in NBE programs: WHY?????
It increases testosterone!

Mostly in men.  In women it increases estrogen more and possibly some hormone balancing effects too.  It’s more popular for the butt than it is for nbe though.

(14-04-2019, 07:32 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(12-03-2019, 08:57 AM)AimDcups Wrote:  Maca in NBE programs: WHY?????
It increases testosterone!

Mostly in men.  In women it increases estrogen more and possibly some hormone balancing effects too.  It’s more popular for the butt than it is for nbe though.

Thank you for the info Joe! Smile

Ok, update time!

I have further modified my routine since my original post. Since making my current adjustments, I’ve felt much more frequent growth pains and my breasts feel fuller too! The growth pains vary from a dull aching feeling to spurts of sharper pains. They’re actually aching as I write this lol. There is definite growth, though it’s slow - it is steady! I’m hoping that the longer I take the mk-677, the more quickly I’ll see results as time goes on since it continues to increase HGH levels in the body overtime.

I recently purchased some DMSO because of its renowned absorption abilities. Several months ago I had purchased some isosensuals enhance cream. I had stopped using it because at the time I wasn’t able to be as consistent as I would have liked. I thought I’d incorporate it into my current routine and experiment by mixing it so it contains 10% DMSO. I’m applying it 1-2x a day after derma rolling my breasts, usually once in the morning and again before bed.

I’ve also made some colostrum extract nipple cream! I apply it along with the BO cream, 3x a day. I mixed 15 capsules (totaling 1,875mg) into 30g of aloe.

I’m loving it so far, I’ve noticed I get more frequent growth pains with it and the BO than with just the BO cream alone! Smile

Each day I take the following supplements;
- 20 drops of deer antler velvet extract each morning when I wake up (on an empty stomach and no food or water for at least 15 minute as instructed)

- 500mg HMB, 2x a day
- MK-677, 25mg a day
- 6g collagen a day, spread out over 3x a day

With meals;
- fish oil
- 3g MSM, spread through out the day
- multi vitamin with iodine
- 400mg magnesium, spread throughout the day

Before bed;
- 50mg DHEA
- 2g GABA
- 750mg BO — I still plan to increase this amount but I’m very slowly building up to it.. I might up the amount to 1g next month 

I will also be going back on BC most likely starting next month. I’ve been off it since before starting my current NBE routine. I’m curious to see how it will effect things...

Anyway, I’m excited to see where the next few months take me Smile

(18-04-2019, 02:55 AM)ClairDeLune Wrote:  Ok, update time!

I have further modified my routine since my original post. Since making my current adjustments, I’ve felt much more frequent growth pains and my breasts feel fuller too! The growth pains vary from a dull aching feeling to spurts of sharper pains. They’re actually aching as I write this lol. There is definite growth, though it’s slow - it is steady! I’m hoping that the longer I take the mk-677, the more quickly I’ll see results as time goes on since it continues to increase HGH levels in the body overtime.

I recently purchased some DMSO because of its renowned absorption abilities. Several months ago I had purchased some isosensuals enhance cream. I had stopped using it because at the time I wasn’t able to be as consistent as I would have liked. I thought I’d incorporate it into my current routine and experiment by mixing it so it contains 10% DMSO. I’m applying it 1-2x a day after derma rolling my breasts, usually once in the morning and again before bed.

I’ve also made some colostrum extract nipple cream! I apply it along with the BO cream, 3x a day. I mixed 15 capsules (totaling 1,875mg) into 30g of aloe.

I’m loving it so far, I’ve noticed I get more frequent growth pains with it and the BO than with just the BO cream alone! Smile

Each day I take the following supplements;
- 20 drops of deer antler velvet extract each morning when I wake up (on an empty stomach and no food or water for at least 15 minute as instructed)

- 500mg HMB, 2x a day
- MK-677, 25mg a day
- 6g collagen a day, spread out over 3x a day

With meals;
- fish oil
- 3g MSM, spread through out the day
- multi vitamin with iodine

Before bed;
- 50mg DHEA
- 2g GABA
- 750mg BO — I still plan to increase this amount but I’m very slowly building up to it.. I might up the amount to 1g next month 

I will also be going back on BC most likely starting next month. I’ve been off it since before starting my current NBE routine. I’m curious to see how it will effect things...

Anyway, I’m excited to see where the next few months take me Smile

OMG so exited for you, must be awsome to actually feel the growth kicking in!
I wanted to ask also, what BC are you going on? Is there a specific one, and why?

May I ask where you got your ml677? And which brand? Saving up for it. Starting DHEA soon Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon