Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Thread about pumping growth (2019)

Hi everyone,

I know I have my own thread here, but since I made it in 2016 plus I think some of the information over there is really written on that thread is well-known (& well used for all of us!) , I thought it may be a good idea to post here things I think are new and essential to pumping.

This will be my third year pumping.  I did long breaks between 2017 and 2018, but I have pumped 5 months at least every year so I know what I am talking about.

Also, we all know what happened to JenniferLove. And , it is really scary. So I'd like to show you ways to not hurting ourselves if that makes sense.

I have another thread about progress on "personal programs" section , so I won't post here my progress, just techniques or what I found personally useful in terms of pumping.

Thank you for your support queens

<3

(29-01-2019, 12:40 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I know I have my own thread here, but since I made it in 2016 plus I think some of the information over there is really written on that thread is well-known (& well used for all of us!) , I thought it may be a good idea to post here things I think are new and essential to pumping.

This will be my third year pumping.  I did long breaks between 2017 and 2018, but I have pumped 5 months at least every year so I know what I am talking about.

Also, we all know what happened to JenniferLove. And , it is really scary. So I'd like to show you ways to not hurting ourselves if that makes sense.

I have another thread about progress on "personal programs" section , so I won't post here my progress, just techniques or what I found personally useful in terms of pumping.

Thank you for your support queens

<3

Thank you sweet orange
Looking forward!

Thanks Sweet Orange,
Thats a great idea! I look forward to reading this thread as well
Bobbi

Looking forward to your updates! Stay motivated and safe <3

Happy Thursday queens,

No big updates . I'll tell you why : I am pumping, but not as much as I used to. As I mentioned on this thread, I am taking things more slowly and see what's good and what's not that good.

For the moment, I pump 3-4 h weekly, cause my schedule isn't as good as I expect. I wake up at 6 am and I get back home around 10 pm, so it is what it is. I am also getting back to training , since I had an injury five months ago and it's time to warm up the body again. Therefore, my circulation currently is very poor due to lack of exercise , so it affects to my NBE routine. But I am giving myself space and patience, freaking out would be worthless so....

What I like to do is to put a bit of coconut oil for lubrication (in my case I mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with avocado oil, coconut oil clogs my pores! I recently found out my little dots aren't from pumping, cause they turn white and after all, pus...ew, so I put just a little bit to get more lubrication but that's all) and then massage for 5 minutes, then hold on with lowest pressure 10 minutes, then massage, then hold on for 20 minutes, and this way until I do 1h. Also, each time I released the domes I try to put them in another position to avoid armpit area and ribcage area as much as possible. And drinking extra water. I do a glass before, after massage another glass and then after pumping two glasses straight.

Last year I ended with 88cm , pumping 2-3 weekly , and having 2 extra kilos (around 5 pounds). On luteal phase I was 88,5cm , period previous days I was 89 . Then again 88. 

February, 14th 2019 I am about to have my period today or tomorrow, so I measured yesterday and I am 90cm. After the last period I had I was 88,5cm, so that means I just grew 0,5 in four months.

Hi y'all

I thought to update on this thread. Now I've started to noogle around 5h weekly , more or less, and switching the pressures all the time. I do without the Pringle can so I can get more fullness on the top. I think I'll change to Pringle can 'swan method'  after this week's sessions.

I want to work both things, roundness and fullness so this may help.

Today I am going to do a marathon with lowest pressure . 1h.15' - 20 minutes off - 1h.15 - 20 minutes massage - 1h 

Also, increasing protein intake day by day . This is helping a loot

Update , 24th March 2019

So, a really good tip that I found effective lately is to use heat after pumping . Put heat pad around your chest for 5 minutes and you will notice day by day the tension you get after a pumping session it gets ''softer'' . Put the head on top, ribcage, and breast area, it helps a lot!

Thanks Orange,
I hadnt thought of using heat afterwards.
It makes sense too. that the heat get the blood moving to the breasts.
Bobbi

(25-03-2019, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Orange,
Bobbi
Yup and helps with the soreness you may have! Another huge difference I get is when I put a colder cream later !

- Big updates - 

Grown a bit ! 

Last month around this time I was 89, 4cm. Now I am 90,3. Almost 0.39" in 4 weeks! 

What I have been doing lately :

x2 MSM daily
x2 protein shake daily
- from day 12 to 14 , BO through skin
x2 Zhi mu- newest addition! been using this for 20 days, as soon as I can I will give a huge review on this!
Noogling daily or at least 5h weekly. Using Swan method currently, but switched to it last week.

(03-04-2019, 08:21 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(25-03-2019, 01:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks Orange,
Bobbi
Yup and helps with the soreness you may have! Another huge difference I get is when I put a colder cream later !

- Big updates - 

Grown a bit ! 

Last month around this time I was 89, 4cm. Now I am 90,3. Almost 0.39" in 4 weeks! 

What I have been doing lately :

x2 MSM daily
x2 protein shake daily
- from day 12 to 14 , BO through skin
x2 Zhi mu- newest addition! been using this for 20 days, as soon as I can I will give a huge review on this!
Noogling daily or at least 5h weekly. Using Swan method currently, but switched to it last week.

Congrats on the steady growth. You only use BO nipple cream for 3 days a month?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon