Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

Damn, lady! Look at your cute little stomach after 3 kids. I'm jealous! Lol

Your breast are definitely fuller.  I'm so impressed you got all that growth with just massage and pumping.  Nice job!

(21-11-2018, 07:51 PM)VAmanda363 Wrote:  Damn, lady! Look at your cute little stomach after 3 kids. I'm jealous! Lol

Your breast are definitely fuller.  I'm so impressed you got all that growth with just massage and pumping.  Nice job!

Aww, thanks so much, Amanda!! I often wish I had better growth, etc, but then comments like yours make me feel so great!!

Another pic update. Growth is coming along very slowly. But it’s happening, so I can’t complain. Though not sure I’ve seen much of a difference over the past several months. Wondering if I should change things up. I still usually do pump and hold because I’m lazy lol

(03-12-2018, 07:29 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Another pic update. Growth is coming along very slowly. But it’s happening, so I can’t complain. Though not sure I’ve seen much of a difference over the past several months. Wondering if I should change things up. I still usually do pump and hold because I’m lazy lol

I can see a lot of growth. Well done.

(03-12-2018, 07:29 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Another pic update. Growth is coming along very slowly. But it’s happening, so I can’t complain. Though not sure I’ve seen much of a difference over the past several months. Wondering if I should change things up. I still usually do pump and hold because I’m lazy lol

My suggestion is after you take the break to change things up , therefore you start from zero and you can see what's up  Tongue

(03-12-2018, 09:44 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  

My suggestion is after you take the break to change things up , therefore you start from zero and you can see what's up  Tongue

Sorry sweetorange, not sure what you mean?!

Here’s a progression from the beginning because I had some time on my hands today

(03-12-2018, 10:11 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  Here’s a progression from the beginning because I had some time on my hands today

Def see difference between 1st and last, well done you.

Ooh, I love progress pics! It looks like you've had slow but steady progress. Honestly, if it were me I'd probably change it up a bit though. You've been doing the same thing for months so maybe your body needs a little 'jolt' (you know...like how you need to change up your workout routine every once in awhile to keep your body guessing).

What changes are you thinking? Are you opposed to herbs?

(03-12-2018, 11:24 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  Ooh, I love progress pics! It looks like you've had slow but steady progress. Honestly, if it were me I'd probably change it up a bit though. You've been doing the same thing for months so maybe your body needs a little 'jolt' (you know...like how you need to change up your workout routine every once in awhile to keep your body guessing).

What changes are you thinking? Are you opposed to herbs?

Thanks Amanda! You are probably right, a change is probably needed. I am not really interested in herbs. Maybe I need to change my pumping routine??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon