Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't get suction

Hey ladies so I bought a breast pump and it arrived last night. I tried almost everything and I just can't get the damn thing to get suction, it's so frustrating. I have a fairly boney chest in the middle so it's like it doesn't have enough meat to hold on to. It's a 10cm cup which should be OK because I'm a 32b. Does anybody have any smart tips on how to get suction, I read somewhere that try blutak to fill the gaps I guess I'll give that a try when I get home. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have you applied oil to your chest to improve the seal? Connect a single tube from pump to one dome and try with just one side.

Put the dome on a pan with water and pump to make sure it can draw the water up into the cup as a test that there isn't something wrong with the system.

(08-11-2018, 08:00 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hey ladies so I bought a breast pump and it arrived last night. I tried almost everything and I just can't get the damn thing to get suction, it's so frustrating. I have a fairly boney chest in the middle so it's like it doesn't have enough meat to hold on to. It's a 10cm cup which should be OK because I'm a 32b. Does anybody have any smart tips on how to get suction, I read somewhere that try blutak to fill the gaps I guess I'll give that a try when I get home. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Is it kangzhu? Or noogleberry? Kangzhu sometimes don’t lock well. Try to put only one on, and just sit don’t lay down. My bra underbust is 30, and I usually wear 32A for comfortness. There’s no problem to get sucking. Expect that I have to hold them with hands if I move. Didnt get any sucking from kangzhu tho and I felt it was a quality issue

(08-11-2018, 08:56 AM)James98 Wrote:  Have you applied oil to your chest to improve the seal? Connect a single tube from pump to one dome and try with just one side.

Put the dome on a pan with water and pump to make sure it can draw the water up into the cup as a test that there isn't something wrong with the system.

Hi James thanks for your reply and advise I did use oil but maybe not enough. I'm also going to do the water test incase there is a problem with the suction.

(08-11-2018, 01:20 PM)bosekk Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 08:00 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hey ladies so I bought a breast pump and it arrived last night. I tried almost everything and I just can't get the damn thing to get suction, it's so frustrating. I have a fairly boney chest in the middle so it's like it doesn't have enough meat to hold on to. It's a 10cm cup which should be OK because I'm a 32b. Does anybody have any smart tips on how to get suction, I read somewhere that try blutak to fill the gaps I guess I'll give that a try when I get home. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Is it kangzhu? Or noogleberry? Kangzhu sometimes don’t lock well. Try to put only one on, and just sit don’t lay down. My bra underbust is 30, and I usually wear 32A for comfortness. There’s no problem to get sucking. Expect that I have to hold them with hands if I move. Didnt get any sucking from kangzhu tho and I felt it was a quality issue

Hi bosekk 

Thanks for your reply. Well I live in China and it's some Chinese brand not sure what it is to be honest. So its a great possibility that it can be a quality issue. There is no noogleberry available here but I did contact Lucy at noogleberry today so I'm gonna give it another try and then I'll look into buying a noogleberry. It's a nightmare getting things sent here from other countries. God know how long it's going to take to get here. I'm crazy impatient. I want to start like yesterday already.

A lot of coconut oil while pumping and while you massage aloe vera, may help! Even though, remember the first days are really hard to find yourself comfortable . So please be careful and watch out the pressure you use on pumping!

(08-11-2018, 03:46 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  

Hi bosekk 

Thanks for your reply. Well I live in China and it's some Chinese brand not sure what it is to be honest. So its a great possibility that it can be a quality issue. There is no noogleberry available here but I did contact Lucy at noogleberry today so I'm gonna give it another try and then I'll look into buying a noogleberry. It's a nightmare getting things sent here from other countries. God know how long it's going to take to get here. I'm crazy impatient. I want to start like yesterday already.

I can send you links later for good sealed cups on Taobao. They are sold separately so you need to get pumps, connections and padding. I am buying my second pair of cups from Taobao cos they offer smaller sizes. My previous kangzhu, is very likely what you get in china and they don’t sell well. I thought I was too small. Switched to a different brand sold in US. Then I found out Chinese sell the higher quality cups too

(12-11-2018, 07:48 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Hi bosekk 

I can send you links later for good sealed cups on Taobao. They are sold separately so you need to get pumps, connections and padding. I am buying my second pair of cups from Taobao cos they offer smaller sizes. My previous kangzhu, is very likely what you get in china and they don’t sell well. I thought I was too small. Switched to a different brand sold in US. Then I found out Chinese sell the higher quality cups too

Ooohhhh please please I would totally appreciate that. I sent the one I bought back and got another one. This one has a good seal but it seems to loose suction while I have it on, slowly so I constantly have to give it a few pumps to get it back up again. Sooo annoying I'm really excited to get started but constantly having set backs. I'm not sure if the losing pressure is normal or if it's a problem with this device too?

(15-11-2018, 04:38 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(12-11-2018, 07:48 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

Hi bosekk 

Ooohhhh please please I would totally appreciate that. I sent the one I bought back and got another one. This one has a good seal but it seems to loose suction while I have it on, slowly so I constantly have to give it a few pumps to get it back up again. Sooo annoying I'm really excited to get started but constantly having set backs. I'm not sure if the losing pressure is normal or if it's a problem with this device too?
Since we have small frame, I’m talking about bone structures, it’s easy to loose sucktion. You will find a good posture of just hold them by your hands.

As for the links, just search on Taobao 丰胸仪器 配件,吸胸杯 罩杯。 Buy the ones says 60ml, 70ml,90ml... those are good qualities. Maybe you can try 60 ones cos the 70ml ones has 10.5 diameter, but in fact it’s larger. 
Some sellers 
【70小号丰胸仪器罩杯养生仪器美胸仪丰乳房按摩器美容仪器丰胸神器】https://m.tb.cn/h.3lQoBpd 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥yCtzbQlksGG¥后到?淘♂寳♀?

【胸杯罩杯电动丰胸机器专用配件真空强吸力美胸丰胸仪吸杯带胶圈】https://m.tb.cn/h.3lVbmGO 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥zjahbQlPjaS¥后到?淘♂寳♀?

So I tried the new pump last night and the suction is good but is doesn't hold the pressure I have to pump every few minutes to keep the pressure up, is this normal??? Or is it my device that I have? If it is then screw it I'm gonna have to try get my hands on a noogleberry. Or is there some trick I don't know about. Your thoughts, experiences and advice would be much appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon