Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New program, advise please- pm, fg, saw palmetto, gaba and progesterone cream.

(14-10-2018, 05:48 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 04:56 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 03:06 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 10:54 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 12:02 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  OH man really. OK. Thanks. What other methods are those that do have growth using I've seen noogle berry and bovine ovary.  Not sure I'm keen on Bo it kind of freaks me out to put animal glands into my body and God knows how they got those glands. Unless I'm uninformed on Bo. I haven't looked that much into it. Noogle I could give a try. But I guess I'll try this out first.

I guess id just say the usual spiel, no two bodies are the same and while one gets results with a particular program others will try that same program and fail. For example NB was no good for myself but works for sweetorange, BO worked for Tibetan but not myself..how did i discover they didn't work for me i listened to my body and took the hint when things went not to plan. Yes i could of taken advice like it wasnt tried long enough however i think i know my body best and am here with my body not on the other side of screen. Hopefully you find the right solution straight up but just know if you dont there are other methods to explore. Also unless others have actual results (growth) assume they havent found all the nbe puzzle pieces yet so take their advice as 'possible solutions' not gospel nbe information. Ella will be a great resource for you as she has seen many come and go, and many different methods used.

Hi Bonnie 

ThankS for your reply and I know it's a matter of trial and error and everyone is different. I just wish it didn't have to all be so complicated hahaha wishful thinking. I like simple and easy and this is anything but. I did read some of your posts about the nb and some other people yes it works for some and doesn't work for others. So I guess I'm hoping that maybe I will be lucky I have luck on my program only time will tell.

I also thought that go to the winners and find out what they did and I'll have a better chance at success. 

What program are you currently on and how is it going?

Ive tried looottts of things thus far, i think i have a bigger battle then most because i was legitimately flat, very little breast tissue i think maybe a cm or two difference between under breast measurements and chest/breast. Ive never had breast, Ive had a bunch of kids and was able to breastfeed successfully (breast would expand to a full c or even baby d) however never kept any extra tissue after they always returned to original state. From what ive observed as long as youve got a little something something you can get bigger because youve got something already. Ive heard others more knowledgeable express same sort of thinking. 
At moment am sorting out my new herbal routine and waiting for my periods to start it. Ive tried bo, pm, noggle i think herbs are for me, my body seems to tolerate better then pm and bo i think they are too strong for my situation. Am just plodding along and keep trying til i find my combo! 
Goodluck x

It really is so unfortunate I heard the same the more you have better chance you have to grow. I contacted the company I bought my pm from to express my concerns about the product working once and then not again she too advised me that if yoy ha e very small boobs maybe it won't work so frustrating. 

Well your very lucky you've been able to breast feed I've heard many women with small boobs not being able to. 

Well I've heard some good results from herbs even though it's slow but rather slow and permanent than fast and not permanent. Which is what happened to me on pm. I swelled up like I had two little balloons on my chest but then they just dropped. Damn and I was soooooo excited when I saw it working. Atleast I know it's possible. 

Well I would be very interested to hear how your herbal attempt goes, what u used and so on. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Oh thanks Missy. I guess I'll write my schedule up if it works, i document it in a book but rarely post it anymore because of my failed previous attempts lol.

(14-10-2018, 08:24 AM))Bonny Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 03:06 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  
(13-10-2018, 10:54 PM)Bonny Wrote:  I guess id just say the usual spiel, no two bodies are the same and while one gets results with a particular program others will try that same program and fail. For example NB was no good for myself but works for sweetorange, BO worked for Tibetan but not myself..how did i discover they didn't work for me i listened to my body and took the hint when things went not to plan. Yes i could of taken advice like it wasnt tried long enough however i think i know my body best and am here with my body not on the other side of screen. Hopefully you find the right solution straight up but just know if you dont there are other methods to explore. Also unless others have actual results (growth) assume they havent found all the nbe puzzle pieces yet so take their advice as 'possible solutions' not gospel nbe information. Ella will be a great resource for you as she has seen many come and go, and many different methods used.

Hi Bonnie 

ThankS for your reply and I know it's a matter of trial and error and everyone is different. I just wish it didn't have to all be so complicated hahaha wishful thinking. I like simple and easy and this is anything but. I did read some of your posts about the nb and some other people yes it works for some and doesn't work for others. So I guess I'm hoping that maybe I will be lucky I have luck on my program only time will tell.

I also thought that go to the winners and find out what they did and I'll have a better chance at success. 

Ive tried looottts of things thus far, i think i have a bigger battle then most because i was legitimately flat, very little breast tissue i think maybe a cm or two difference between under breast measurements and chest/breast. Ive never had breast, Ive had a bunch of kids and was able to breastfeed successfully (breast would expand to a full c or even baby d) however never kept any extra tissue after they always returned to original state. From what ive observed as long as youve got a little something something you can get bigger because youve got something already. Ive heard others more knowledgeable express same sort of thinking. 
At moment am sorting out my new herbal routine and waiting for my periods to start it. Ive tried bo, pm, noggle i think herbs are for me, my body seems to tolerate better then pm and bo i think they are too strong for my situation. Am just plodding along and keep trying til i find my combo! 
Goodluck x

It really is so unfortunate I heard the same the more you have better chance you have to grow. I contacted the company I bought my pm from to express my concerns about the product working once and then not again she too advised me that if yoy ha e very small boobs maybe it won't work so frustrating. 

Well your very lucky you've been able to breast feed I've heard many women with small boobs not being able to. 

Well I've heard some good results from herbs even though it's slow but rather slow and permanent than fast and not permanent. Which is what happened to me on pm. I swelled up like I had two little balloons on my chest but then they just dropped. Damn and I was soooooo excited when I saw it working. Atleast I know it's possible. 

Well I would be very interested to hear how your herbal attempt goes, what u used and so on. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Oh thanks Missy. I guess I'll write my schedule up if it works, i document it in a book but rarely post it anymore because of my failed previous attempts lol.
Bonny did you ever consider the “grow yours” breast enlargement program since you responded well to breastfeeding?

Hey missy, your boobs are wonderful! Not baby, wonderful! 
Anyway, your program sounds good!

(14-10-2018, 06:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 03:06 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  Hi Bonnie 

Goodluck x

Bonny did you ever consider the “grow yours” breast enlargement program since you responded well to breastfeeding?

No hadnt heard of it, just googled it. I wonder if its permanent? Because they write that 'you can do it few weeks before a bikini session', i guess if you continuously do it it would stick around. Definitely food for thought, just hate paying ($150.00) for stuff for maybe but guess we do that now with supps lol
I think Ella is doing something similar at moment. If anyone knows techniques without price thatd be interesting.

(14-10-2018, 10:01 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 04:56 AM)Bonny Wrote:  Ive tried looottts of things thus far, i think i have a bigger battle then most because i was legitimately flat, very little breast tissue i think maybe a cm or two difference between under breast measurements and chest/breast. Ive never had breast, Ive had a bunch of kids and was able to breastfeed successfully (breast would expand to a full c or even baby d) however never kept any extra tissue after they always returned to original state. From what ive observed as long as youve got a little something something you can get bigger because youve got something already. Ive heard others more knowledgeable express same sort of thinking. 
Goodluck x

No hadnt heard of it, just googled it. I wonder if its permanent? Because they write that 'you can do it few weeks before a bikini session', i guess if you continuously do it it would stick around. Definitely food for thought, just hate paying ($150.00) for stuff for maybe but guess we do that now with supps lol
I think Ella is doing something similar at moment. If anyone knows techniques without price thatd be interesting.
That’s me who asked you Smile is but yes I looked into it too but soo expensive . I looked a lot into why some women keep growth post breastfeeding and others don’t. My conclusion was a combo of hormones, genetics but also possibly what was done post breastfeeding to keep the extra size ie promoting growth with collagen fir connective tissue support etc . And yes I’m doing just that right now and it’s cetainly helping Smile

(14-10-2018, 10:47 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 05:48 AM)Missy8510 Wrote:  It really is so unfortunate I heard the same the more you have better chance you have to grow. I contacted the company I bought my pm from to express my concerns about the product working once and then not again she too advised me that if yoy ha e very small boobs maybe it won't work so frustrating. 

That’s me who asked you Smile is  but yes I looked into it too but soo expensive . I looked a lot into why some women keep growth post breastfeeding and others don’t. My conclusion was a combo of hormones, genetics but also possibly what was done post breastfeeding to keep the extra size ie promoting growth with collagen fir connective tissue support etc . And yes I’m doing just that right now and it’s cetainly helping Smile

Oh sorry Ella hehe...yeah one of my girlfriends kept telling youll probably keep your boobs when i breastfed because i did it for a year with bub no.4 but nup. Yes i think your right; i was pretty well nutritionally stuffed after a year of bfing, skinny and drained, if i kept up good nutrition and calories perhaps things would of been different. Ive been trying quick rubs throughout day and have seen some change in density but its hard to know if its the collective of things ive changed or about to change or from that. Do you have any particular method you have been using, tried googling it but cant find anything in particular?

(15-10-2018, 01:19 AM)Bonny Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 10:47 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(14-10-2018, 08:24 AM))Bonny Wrote:  Oh thanks Missy. I guess I'll write my schedule up if it works, i document it in a book but rarely post it anymore because of my failed previous attempts lol.

That’s me who asked you Smile is  but yes I looked into it too but soo expensive . I looked a lot into why some women keep growth post breastfeeding and others don’t. My conclusion was a combo of hormones, genetics but also possibly what was done post breastfeeding to keep the extra size ie promoting growth with collagen fir connective tissue support etc . And yes I’m doing just that right now and it’s cetainly helping Smile

Oh sorry Ella hehe...yeah one of my girlfriends kept telling youll probably keep your boobs when i breastfed because i did it for a year with bub no.4 but nup. Yes i think your right; i was pretty well nutritionally stuffed after a year of bfing, skinny and drained, if i kept up good nutrition and calories perhaps things would of been different. Ive been trying quick rubs throughout day and have seen some change in density but its hard to know if its the collective of things ive changed or about to change or from that. Do you have any particular method you have been using, tried googling it but cant find anything in particular?
Sorry to hijack your thread missy but this might help you too. 
Eat like your B Feeding, all stuff to boost and enrich milk, organic oats, brewers yeast (for B Vitamins) , morninga (superfood - milk booster) , marmet breast massage. For you Bonnie minus the hormones you might respond great to the prolactin boosting foods/methods but incorporate the collagen boosters, msm-vit C, gelatin or broth (chicken feet), pectorals. You never know!  

Fwiw when I look at the old BN (old breastnexus site) the methods were simpler and the results were awesome. It’s worth a read through  Smile

So here's an update. Ive been massaging twice a day I just did a milk thistle cleanse for 2 days before I was supposed to go into my luteal phase, and bam I started my period very strange. My body is probably not sure what's going on with all the herbs and going off the pill.

My boobs however have been itching quite a bit especially on the sides and I've had slight tenderness. They seemed to feel a little heavier but then for the last 2 days not so much.

So I guess I will continue with my cycle as if I'm in my follicul phase. Iv also added msm vitamin c and l-arginine to my daily supplements.

So let's see how things go.

(21-10-2018, 12:03 PM)Missy8510 Wrote:  So here's an update. Ive been massaging twice a day I just did a milk thistle cleanse for 2 days before I was supposed to go into my luteal phase, and bam I started my period very strange. My body is probably not sure what's going on with all the herbs and going off the pill.

My boobs however have been itching quite a bit especially on the sides and I've had slight tenderness. They seemed to feel a little heavier but then for the last 2 days not so much.

So I guess I will continue with my cycle as if I'm in my follicul phase. Iv also added msm vitamin c and l-arginine to my daily supplements.

So let's see how things go.

Hey Missy.
I'll tell you my 2 cents but please dont take as gospel (if you think makes sense use it if not continue doing your own thing).

You maybe right your body could be freaking out, and your cycles a mess at the moment. 

Or it might be the time you chose to detox. From my understanding all hormones plummet when you get your periods so if you detox well you effectively mimicked this drop/flatline in hormones and in your case body went ok p time. This is why most women detox at period time to follow bodies natural hormone drop, whereas you chose to do it at your suspected ovo time. 

Or, is it a true period? Alot of women have mid cycle spotting/bledding with PM its a very strong supp, i know my body couldn't handle it and it didnt matter how i took it. You could try lowering your dose 100mg daily is ment to be able to taken throughout cycle (my body didn't like this either) or cycling a lower amount. Or even starting a lower amount for next cycle and ramping up over few cycles to see if you can work on a bit more tolerance. I guess all depends if keeping a regular cycle is important to your nbe program however with PM they do advocate cycling it so i guess knowing which part of cycle your in is useful for PM programs. 

Food for thought.

Hey bonny

Thanks for your reply to this. Oh man I'm such an impatient person I just want to get started with this and see some results. 

Well this is a definite period because it's a way heavier period than I used to have and I'm having terrible cramps.

I don't really understand because I had great results the first time I used pm. The body is so damn complex. 

I makes sense to detox till I know my cycle is back to normal but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait for that. But maybe I will lay off the pm and use fg instead for now. And then try a smaller dose later on and ramp up. I didn't cycle pm before and it screwed up my period and I was crazy constipated. I didn't like that at all. Which is why I thought I would cycle it this time. 

Thanks for your advise and thoughts, it's always helpful to hear others opinion who are working towards the same goal. 

I would interested to hear what methods you are using.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon