Poll: Do you feel numbness/tingling during or after pumping? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only when I use too much pressure.
9.30%
9.30%
Yes but only when I pump for longer sessions.
2.33%
2.33%
Yes, but only sometimes
13.95%
13.95%
Yes, during most of pumping sessions regardless or pressure or duration.
11.63%
11.63%
Yes but rarely.
4.65%
4.65%
No, never felt any such unusual sensation.
58.14%
58.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

REGARDING PUMPING Do your arms/legs go numb or tingle?

I have noticed that things have gone a bit quiet in this section these days, which is kind of natural I guess after Jennifer's post. 

I would like to know your OWN PERSONAL experience. Do you feel numbness  or tingling in arms and legs during/after or before pumping. 

#=>Also, what is your pumping schedule? 

#=>And what kind of pressure do you use, low, mid or high?

#=>How long have been pumping for?

The more users that answer, the more we can sort of understand all this.

Thanks for answering Smile

(19-10-2018, 05:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I have noticed that things have gone a bit quiet in this section these days, which is kind of natural I guess after Jennifer's post. 

I would like to know your OWN PERSONAL experience. Do you feel numbness  or tingling in arms and legs during/after or before pumping. 

Thank you for putting this together. I think it's super important to know for how long the person has been pumping.  I had been pumping since March 2013 so I am no newbie with this.  It took many years of slow damage to get to where I am now.  I will have to go back into my threads to see if I talked about numbness early on.  I found that one comment I left from 2014 already talking about numbness in both arm and leg when pumping too hard.   But do we know yet what is actually considered too hard?  If you don't pump a decent amount is it even worth one's time?  Isn't the science behind it that we have to damage the tissue in order to make more grow?

What about you Dark Swan?  Do you experience numbness ever?  I am curious about your stats on the matter.

(19-10-2018, 05:19 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(19-10-2018, 05:06 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I have noticed that things have gone a bit quiet in this section these days, which is kind of natural I guess after Jennifer's post. 

Thank you for putting this together. I think it's super important to know for how long the person has been pumping.  I had been pumping since March 2013 so I am no newbie with this.  It took many years of slow damage to get to where I am now.  I will have to go back into my threads to see if I talked about numbness early on.  I found that one comment I left from 2014 already talking about numbness in both arm and leg when pumping too hard.   But do we know yet what is actually considered too hard?  If you don't pump a decent amount is it even worth one's time?  Isn't the science behind it that we have to damage the tissue in order to make more grow?
Yeah I was kind of surprised and upset when I read your post about nerve damage. You have been careful and committed with this method of NBE. 

Pumping is an effective system that can help to increase breast growth, no doubt about that, but it also has this risk factor. I do think the fact that people can over pump is the problem. With the BRava system, the suction is controlled and the domes have a very comfortable. 

Some people do have a high pain tolerance and less sensitivity so they can over pump without realizing it I guess. So it is hard to know if we have over pumped or not? 

"Isn't the science behind it that we have to damage the tissue in order to make more grow?" I have never heard or read that. If I had I wouldn't have bought the system. I think it is that it increases the blood circulation and being in that vacumn/swollen state encourages growth. I don't think damage or pain is the point of this system.

All of this being said, Lucy should have looked into this long time ago. Brava system is monitored by your Doctor and the suction is controlled, so you literally cannot overpump. With the manual pump and freedom it makes it easy to over pump. She should have just been selling the pumps with the meter. She also needs to do more research about the range or pressure acceptable and inform the customers. Also, reinforce the importance of not over-pumping and observing whether they have any numbness or anything like that. 
This is a relatively new product that requires more research and development, which can only happen after the consumer's input. But it's not so hard to just sell pumps with the pressure meter. Because at the very least the users could get a range doesn't lead to red dots etc.

Oh yeah and the answer to your other question: yes, I have experienced numbness and tingling sensation in my arms as well. I experience it sometimes when I am pumping.

(19-10-2018, 05:20 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  What about you Dark Swan?  Do you experience numbness ever?  I am curious about your stats on the matter.

How often did you feel numbness and tingling? Do you remember experiencing any other unusual symptoms at the beginning?

When I do get tingling whilst pumping, it is in my legs, not my arms. It doesn't happen all the time, and normally stops if I reposition the way I'm sitting. I don't really pump hard or long either, at most 3hg on the gauge, releasing every 15 mins, because I'm prone to red dots. I've been pumping pretty consistently since February this year.
I read somewhere on the Noogleberry forum that 5hg is the target for growth, but I doubt I'll ever get that high. It's not that it hurts, but I know if I go past 3hg I damage my skin and who know what else.

I can't pump at all. Not only do I loose feeling in my arms and hands, but I feel lightheaded, dizzy, and like my brain is being squeezed.

(19-10-2018, 09:00 AM)mewo Wrote:  I can't pump at all. Not only do I loose feeling in my arms and hands, but I feel lightheaded, dizzy, and like my brain is being squeezed.

omg that sounds so serious. By loose do you mean like numb and hard to move.

(19-10-2018, 07:11 AM)Megz Wrote:  When I do get tingling whilst pumping, it is in my legs, not my arms. It doesn't happen all the time, and normally stops if I reposition the way I'm sitting. I don't really pump hard or long either, at most 3hg on the gauge, releasing every 15 mins, because I'm prone to red dots. I've been pumping pretty consistently since February this year.
I read somewhere on the Noogleberry forum that 5hg is the target for growth, but I doubt I'll ever get that high. It's not that it hurts, but I know if I go past 3hg I damage my skin and who know what else.

So some people experience this even though they don't over pump, clearly you don't over pump. I use to ignore the numb feeling in my arms and legs but after Jen's post I am a bit concerned.

I have felt tingly sensation sometimes, but it is the same sensation when I get muscle contractures on my shoulders and back.
Not always, just sometimes. So I don't know if it is due to my tendency to be nervous all the time or related to pumping. I don't know.

However I must say dome position is too very important. TRY not to catch your armpit zone, most of the nerves for arm movements are around there!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon