Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE, my pics

(29-01-2018, 08:36 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(29-01-2018, 10:09 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(29-01-2018, 01:12 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(29-01-2018, 12:37 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Btw, I fill out my Medium Cups but the Large ones kind of don't fit on my chest, because it's too narrow. 
I've tried the foam-rings but they don't work..

Does anyone have an idea, what I could do? Huh

Try large contoured with foam rings. They are narrower . Far better than straight large cups . 
Great idea re jumping jacks for body temp and circulation too. And yes a month too soon for results but your doing everything right!

Okay thanks! I'll order them Smile
btw. have you seen her idea?         http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg17162
Maybe when I reach the XL cups I'll try to to it her way

The foam rings will have you loose about an inch in diameter all round so a cheaper option might be to get a set of rings only for the large and see if that inch makes the large diable

Already tried the foam rings, sadly they don't work for me

(30-01-2018, 01:40 AM)noobie Wrote:  wow i really like your progress. Smile 
 your goal is achievable specially if you keep up the good boob work. about noogling if you do 7 minutes of noogling then 2 minutes of releasing and massaging will cause a better swelling = better growth. its called 7:2 method there is 15:3 i think but 7:2 is the best they say Rolleyes 

happy growing love!

Thank you Blush yours is very impressive too!
What is your long term goal?
I've read about the 7:2 method, but wasn't sure it made a big difference, but I'll defiantly try it, thanks  Blush

Happy booby love to you <3

(26-01-2018, 04:47 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile

If been lurking on this forum for quite some time and decided to start my own thread, I've started using the noogleberry on the 18th of december, and I'm starting out as a 34B (32C). Before I noogle, I massage for about 5-10minutes with baby oil, and I google for 1-2hours a day and that's basically all I do.

Underbust: 27 inches
Bust: about 33.5 (kinda bad at measuring...)

Btw my goal is to be: 32E, or 34DD (a girl can dream)

Here Is my first before and after (the left was on 18.12.17 & the right 25.1.18)
Hey Gurl Smile

Welcome to the forum. 

Your breasts were beautiful to begin with but they definitely look rounder and fuller in the right pic. It looks like NB is working for you :Smile

Hello darling,

I say it looks like you are figuring things out that work for your body type and good looking boobs by the way. I do suggest that you keep a picture log. I have a picture and messurement log to help me see the difference. Every month I see a difference and some times the messurements do not change but my pictures tell me different. Stay positive and you will see more progress as time, days and months pass by. 

We are all very supportive of one anothers journy. Reading others threads do help as well.

(04-02-2018, 04:06 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Hello darling,

I say it looks like you are figuring things out that work for your body type and good looking boobs by the way. I do suggest that you keep a picture log. I have a picture and messurement log to help me see the difference. Every month I see a difference and some times the messurements do not change but my pictures tell me different. Stay positive and you will see more progress as time, days and months pass by. 

We are all very supportive of one anothers journy. Reading others threads do help as well.
Hello, thank you Blush 
I tried the soy method from ellen and FG but, soy didnt work and i couldn’t handle how i smelled after FG?
Wish you a lot growth& a nice day!

I went to h&m to try on some bras and i’m a full 74C now yass Smile
I think my “old” bras got bigger over time
On my way toooooo big boobs

I think the most important thing about NBE is, just keep the faith that it’ll work aaaaand put in the effort

(09-02-2018, 03:56 PM)ashley.11 Wrote:  
(04-02-2018, 04:06 PM)AceBaby Wrote:  Hello darling,

Hello, thank you Blush 
I tried the soy method from ellen and FG but, soy didnt work and i couldn’t handle how i smelled after FG?
Wish you a lot growth& a nice day!

I was wanting to try the soy method but I am not a fan of soy. I have heard people smelling  syrup or like syrup when taking FG but I have yet to have any of that, thankfully. Just keep trying and good luck.

Hello Smile

Just wanted to update;
Today it’s been 5 Months, i noogled almost everyday with an exeption of 2.5 weeks (was on holiday)
My bust is now: 34.5 inches
(Underbust is still 27inches)
And I added my newest update pic (right)

Hope NBE is working out for all of you! ❤️

(07-05-2018, 09:09 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello Smile

Just wanted to update;
Today it’s been 5 Months, i noogled almost everyday with an exeption of 2.5 weeks (was on holiday)

Wow gurl. They look amazing and the pictures look great. You must be very proud of yourself. Hard work is paying off.

(07-05-2018, 09:12 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(07-05-2018, 09:09 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  Hello Smile

Just wanted to update;

Wow gurl. They look amazing and the pictures look great. You must be very proud of yourself. Hard work is paying off.
Thank you!
Yess especially because i tried a few things a year before and nothing worked

How’s growing going for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon