Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abnormal Boobs - When your Boobs keep on returning back to preNBE no matter what

(12-02-2018, 07:56 PM)Rising From Ruins Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 07:26 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-02-2018, 12:32 PM)Rising From Ruins Wrote:  
(11-02-2018, 11:09 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(11-02-2018, 05:38 PM)Rising From Ruins Wrote:  Awhhh Sad It happened to me too Ella! Too many antibiotics which made me worse off in the end. But you know what, I'm using this product called Prescript Assist (alternating it with Garden of Life 5 day Max Care) plus some miso (it's supposed to be full of probiotics) in my salads everyday and I can honestly say that it has helped me incredibly. 

I have a lot of food allergies too (eggs, nuts, cow's milk, soy, wheat, rhye..!!!) but when I started taking these probiotics + miso + homemade fermented veggies (when I have the time) I feel a lot better. I still have IBS, unfortunately, but these days it's more under control than it has ever been. Please don't give up. 

Regarding the high hormones...yeah I think you're right. That's why people seem to have the most success when they are still young. 

I hate going out in summer because of all these kids with the massive boobs =/ I used to work in an office last year, and the 2 daughters of my boss used to come and visit. They were 12 and 13 years old. Their boobs were so big I wondered how they even could find bras their size...their frames were soooo tiny! And there I was, typing on my computer, green with envy.

Ha ha I think I like you a lot  Smile

It seems we are similar! 

I really appreciate your suggestions! Alternating between soil based and garden of life what a smart thing to do! This is awesome I will look the GOL one up cause I have PA but forget to take! 

And yes miso! Love it! 

I hear you such voluptuous teens here too and I’m seething . Maybe we can help each other. I’m definitely bigger for the most part but lost a lot with sibo and now I’m back up to 61kg none of the extra weight went to boobs but we will get there Smile

haha awwhhh I like you too!! <3 I've been following your progress for years now Big Grin Your results are simply amazing. You're truly one of the NBE Goddesses, right next to Lotus, Tibetian, Rocket, Dynseli, Doll, etc  <3 

The thing with Prescript Assist is that they have now changed their formula, so when I see the old version for sale I buy the sh*t out of it. Of course, I'm poorer now >__>  But yeah, if you manage to find the "29 strains of beneficial microflora" one - BUY IT. ASAP. Those bottles go faster than a pair of designer pants on sale!

Here is a list of stuff that should help probiotic production in the gut (especially probiotics related to Hops and Flax) from my notes:

- soy (ironically) 
- Fats (Omega, 3, 6, 9)
- lots of vegetables and fruit
- miso soup
- probiotic pills
- inulin 
- butyric acid - butter, parmesan cheese, jerusalem artichokes 
- arginine 
- Kefir (milk and the water variety)
- raw milk italian cheese - Toma Piemontese
- sorbitol (may worsen IBS)
- wheatgrass & barley grass 
- spirulina 
- Fructooligosaccharides
- flaxseed ( + fiber)
- regular meat consumption
- Resistant starch (eg. potato starch) 
- Theobromine (this one for Hops mainly) 

With all the stuff I'm taking, my gut should have supernatural powers by now!! 

Eh it sucks so much when we lose what we gain. Sad Yesh let's support each other, we'll get there for sure <3
Thank you how sweet xxxx

Ok wow some good suggestions in there! Will make notes. 

And yes omg my last bottle was $85 of prescription assist! Nearly died!

Yes butyrate for bowel inflammation I must must finish my bottle, or maybe go hard on ghee! 
Right take miso in my lunch today too. 

I admire your commitment to getting well, I struggle so badly trying to quit things.. then I think if I don’t stress And get out of my head these things dont affect me as much.

You know I purchased a Microbiome summit I MUST watch it again.

So lovely chatting to you  Smile

I buy Prescript Assist from here - https://www.detoxpeople.eu/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3542 Do you think it would be more affordable for you? This is the "cheapest" I could find.

Ella don't be hard on yourself. You are beautiful, with great results, incredibly wise and intelligent and you're already doing so much for your health. Everyone struggles; becoming healthy ain't a walk in the park Sad Sometimes I have this strange sensation that the more I read and study, the more health problems emerge. Yeah getting out of our heads would surely help. 

Take a look at this super informative website - https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/causes-i...sfunction/ Don't be alarmed by the long list. It's incredibly informative. I am trying to investigate a bunch of those. There HAS to be a way out of this. (I am less positive on boob growth atm. *sigh*  )

ps. I was thinking of PMing you directly, but then I realized that it's important for other girls and guys to read about our experiences. Hopefully we could be of help/encouragement.

You are a lovely soul   Rolleyes

You know what I’ve noticed ALOT of girls here as of late who when questioned have some degree of gut disorders.., me thinks it a pattern.. GUT = makes hormones = bacteria influences hormone breakdown etc for ALLLLLLLLLLL my time studying gut disorders and bacteria it all begins in the gut and so much we are exposed to daily is destroying our eco system Huh  My poor husband has gut disorders too but HEAVEN forbid he believes anything like bacteria dysbiosis etc etc he’s firmly rooted in the medical system who say “take this drug and youl be right” 

Thank you for the link, I shall take a look xxx

You are a lovely soul too Smile

Really?? It can't be a coincidence then. The problem is that toxic stuff is everywhere Sad You can't even eat a freaking apple without it having 358720327305293523 layers of pesticides. 

A few years ago, some doctors discovered that conditions like autism, ADD etc are due to disrubted gut flora! They attributed it both to bad diets and even their mothers having a bad gut flora during their pregnancies. Dr Weil or Dr Mercola (can't remember) had mentioned that ADD children who were treated with a course of strong probiotics had their symptoms vastly improve. 

Also, when I started drinking water Kefir regularly, I started to feel super happy for no reason. I was more outgoing, relaxed, confident and generally more positive than my usual grumpy-cat persona. It turned out, Kefir is super full of probiotics and makes the gut produce large amounts of serotonin! 

Btw, your husband is not the only one who thinks that way =/ All the people around me seem to think I'm some masochist. "Really dear, I can't understand why you don't want to take this drug and get this over and done with!"

(13-02-2018, 11:34 AM)Rising From Ruins Wrote:  You are a lovely soul too Smile

Really?? It can't be a coincidence then. The problem is that toxic stuff is everywhere Sad You can't even eat a freaking apple without it having 358720327305293523 layers of pesticides. 

A few years ago, some doctors discovered that conditions like autism, ADD etc are due to disrubted gut flora! They attributed it both to bad diets and even their mothers having a bad gut flora during their pregnancies. Dr Weil or Dr Mercola (can't remember) had mentioned that ADD children who were treated with a course of strong probiotics had their symptoms vastly improve. 

Also, when I started drinking water Kefir regularly, I started to feel super happy for no reason. I was more outgoing, relaxed, confident and generally more positive than my usual grumpy-cat persona. It turned out, Kefir is super full of probiotics and makes the gut produce large amounts of serotonin! 

Btw, your husband is not the only one who thinks that way =/ All the people around me seem to think I'm some masochist. "Really dear, I can't understand why you don't want to take this drug and get this over and done with!"
Yes! I bet you’ve heard of Natasha Campbell mcbride and her gut physcology book all about add and gut. I’d heard get your bacteria right it will chelate heavy metals out too. Gosh I need to try harder to get the balance right don’t i. Yes I will get some more coconut kefir today! It’s expensive but lasts for ages. The one I can get uses a garden of life kefir starter sachet so I can see the strains. I’d like to get more bifido type strains in , good for ibs from memory.

Yes I’m the same, people think I’m nuts, I’m so anti doctors it’s not even funny!

(14-02-2018, 03:41 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Yes! I bet you’ve heard of Natasha Campbell mcbride and her gut physcology book all about add and gut. I’d heard get your bacteria right it will chelate heavy metals out too. Gosh I need to try harder to get the balance right don’t i. Yes I will get some more coconut kefir today! It’s expensive but lasts for ages. The one I can get uses a garden of life kefir starter sachet so I can see the strains. I’d like to get more bifido type strains in , good for ibs from memory.

Yes I’m the same, people think I’m nuts, I’m so anti doctors it’s not even funny!
It’s awesome if you buy the kefir grains and make your own. That’s what I do. I also am obsessed with fermenting my own food it’s super easy too! A great inexpensive way to get probiotic!

This website has a wealth of information on it about fermenting your own foods. 

https://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/...egetables/

OMG once you get into fermenting you get addicted. I feel like a scientist. Each ferment is kinda like a science experiment. It’s lots of fun!

(14-02-2018, 04:33 AM)StarSister Wrote:  

It’s awesome if you buy the kefir grains and make your own. That’s what I do. I also am obsessed with fermenting my own food it’s super easy too! A great inexpensive way to get probiotic!

OMG once you get into fermenting you get addicted. I feel like a scientist. Each ferment is kinda like a science experiment. It’s lots of fun!
I’m quite lazy but am lucky enough to get raw milk so I should be rights be in the best position to make my own... thanks fir the great link Smile

(14-02-2018, 05:36 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(14-02-2018, 04:33 AM)StarSister Wrote:  

I’m quite lazy but am lucky enough to get raw milk so I should be rights be in the best position to make my own... thanks fir the great link Smile
Making kefir is super easy all you do is put the kefir grains in the water+sugar/ fruit juice for 24-48h and its done (water kefir grains) or for milk kefir grains just place in milk for 24-48h strain out the grains and its done. Once you have the grains they will last forever. You can double ferment too to add flavour too. The possibilities are endless!

Thank you for the ferment suggests AWESOME XXXX 

Ok so I did the google search and I KNEW the answer anyway but this sort of cements it. Why girls are bigger busted these days...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...turb-.html

WHAT GETS ME THOUGH is that every time I tried estrogen type NBE ie phytoestrogens the effects were terrifying, ie bleeding to the point of near hemoraging... are al, these young girls exposed to xeno estrogens going through the same thing?? Maybe they are cause it’s not uncommon to hear girls being on birth control to stem horrific periods! Omg the cost of huge breasts...

Worst bit was cows are artificially kept in a pregnancy state to produce milk fir the masses and I guess we don’t consider it’s NOT just milk these hormones filter through to.. it’s all dairy Shit and subsequently all non organic meat I guess... sorry to hijack your thread but it’s following suit with our queries x 

Il tell you a story. my daughter started high school and she hasnt developed breasts but all her little 12 year old friends have. So I kinda know already we eat mostly organic and she never has hormone laden chicken etc or eggs. I highly suspect this partially comes into play although I realise genetics are at work here to. However I know fir a fact her friends aren’t organic and despite their mothers developing later they in fact have developed earlier. Sorry my little rant over

(14-02-2018, 07:11 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Worst bit was cows are artificially kept in a pregnancy state to produce milk fir the masses and I guess we don’t consider it’s NOT just milk these hormones filter through to.. it’s all dairy Shit and subsequently all non organic meat I guess... sorry to hijack your thread but it’s following suit with our queries x 

Il tell you a story. my daughter started high school and she hasnt developed breasts but all her little 12 year old friends have. So I kinda know already we eat mostly organic and she never has hormone laden chicken etc or eggs. I highly suspect this partially comes into play although I realise genetics are at work here to. However I know fir a fact her friends aren’t organic and despite their mothers developing later they in fact have developed earlier. Sorry my little rant over

I totally understand where your coming from. For sure the hormones in milk can play a huge factor in breast development. Also with girls getting their menses a lot earlier than they used to. 

I’m in Canada so kinda lucky that our milk doesn’t have horomones in it. I also tend to notice that American girls look older than Canadians, maybe that’s just me though. 

We seem quite similar I too eat mostly organic and am vegetarian. Also have kids too!

Ella - if you lived next to me I would bring you a batch of kefir grains for you to use. Regardless, you should be able to find people who would be more than happy to give you some of theirs. (the grains multiply like crazy anyway). If not, there's always Ebay. I bought mine from the UK and they arrived safely. My kefir babies are still going strong Big Grin

I just read the article you posted. L CUP??? I'm about to faint. Xenoestrogens...yeah no wonder infertility (men and women) is on the rise. What i cannot understand is this though: if these girls are being exposed to high levels of estrogen since babies...why don't their estrogen receptors desentisize and downregulate? Why do they still keep on growing bigger breasts year after year? I feel there's a missing piece to this puzzle. 

(ps. your daughter is lucky to have you as her mommy Smile Who wouldn't want a mommy who's so health conscious and knowledgeable Big Grin

StarSister - you're a Fermenter too?? That's great! I love meeting other Fermenters! I'm addicted to water kefir and fermented veggies! (I wish I had the time for milk kefir though)

I think you have a point that those girls who eat junk (and hence ingest a lot of hormones) look older. They really do age quicker, it's not just our perception. Where I live, it's really common for girls to fully develop at age 9 or 10. That's crazy early! And honestly, today I see that most of them look way older. It's not just the way they look, it's also the state of their health. I don't think it's quite normal that at age 18 they are already suffering with stuff that only post-menopause women complain about! 

So yes, as Ella said....big breasts.....at a price.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon