Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplements for bigger lips? Other techniques?

Hello everyone! So I feel like my lips have shrank as I got older. I actually used to be insecure about them being too big in middle school! They still look fairly plump but I want them to be bigger SO bad it hurts. I see women getting lip injections all the time & I think they look incredible (if not overdone) However bc of the risks I really want to avoid lip injections however I know there are supplements that increase butt & breasts, so what about lips? 

Also has anyone tried cinnamon scrubs? I'm thinking if I use the cinnamon scrub twice daily it could increase blood flow enough to permanently increase the size of my lips. Also I notice my lips always look way plumper if I'm drinking a ton of water so I'm gonna drink more water too. 

I started taking a supplement that is called leg veins ( only because it has ingredients that increase circulation) and I hope that will help plump my lips as well 

Does anyone think I can sustain bigger lips using these natural methods or others? If anyone has any suggestions or experience to share id love to hear it. Thanks!  Smile

Been venom for lips. Im about to order some more myself.
Its cheap too and not full of nasty ingredients.

(14-06-2017, 08:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Been venom for lips. Im about to order some more myself.

I wonder if increasing the blood flow on your lips via massage or exfoliation (I have a lip exfoliation brush) would help increase lip size over time the way breast massage increases breast tissue? I got the lip exfoliation brush with this thing called fullips that you suck on & it's supposed to swell them. Mine didn't even fit in the thing so it was a waste 

Is the bee venom topically applied or a supplement? Thanks for the suggestion BTW!

(16-06-2017, 05:48 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(14-06-2017, 08:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Been venom for lips. Im about to order some more myself.

I wonder if increasing the blood flow on your lips via massage or exfoliation (I have a lip exfoliation brush) would help increase lip size over time the way breast massage increases breast tissue? I got the lip exfoliation brush with this thing called fullips that you suck on & it's supposed to swell them. Mine didn't even fit in the thing so it was a waste 

Is the bee venom topically applied or a supplement? Thanks for the suggestion BTW!

Look id try the exfoliation brush. The venom i believe works by way of a reaction of sorts. If your allergic to bee products then dont touch ovbviously. I can attest using the balm on  your lips does make them appear bigger while you are wearing it. I never wore it daily "per say" to see if that affect sticks. But im not against trying it. I have full lips anyway but the venom does work in that it gives you a pouty look Smile

(16-06-2017, 07:19 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Look id try the exfoliation brush. The venom i believe works by way of a reaction of sorts. If your allergic to bee products then dont touch ovbviously. I can attest using the balm on  your lips does make them appear bigger while you are wearing it. I never wore it daily "per say" to see if that affect sticks. But im not against trying it. I have full lips anyway but the venom does work in that it gives you a pouty look Smile

Well aren't you lucky!! Haha, I'd say mine are only fairly full. Although my dentist (female) said I had really nice lips last week! But I definitely want that full/pouty look. 

I'm thinking though.. I have an electric tooth brush so maybe I could use that pretty intensely on my lips till they were swollen/puffy twice a day. Maybe my body would try to repair itself and produce more collagen making them fuller permanently? 

Plus I have read on here that with cupping (breasts) if you can maintain swelling it can lead to growth. Could the same be true for swollen lips?

I put up an avitar of my lips... I just took that after using the electric brush & some oil I got off amazon (they're kinda puffy still and that's how I want them to look always! )

(16-06-2017, 08:22 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  

Well aren't you lucky!! Haha, I'd say mine are only fairly full. Although my dentist (female) said I had really nice lips last week! But I definitely want that full/pouty look. 

I'm thinking though.. I have an electric tooth brush so maybe I could use that pretty intensely on my lips till they were swollen/puffy twice a day. Maybe my body would try to repair itself and produce more collagen making them fuller permanently? 

Plus I have read on here that with cupping (breasts) if you can maintain swelling it can lead to growth. Could the same be true for swollen lips?

I put up an avitar of my lips... I just took that after using the electric brush & some oil I got off amazon (they're kinda puffy still and that's how I want them to look always! )
Well they look great !

(16-06-2017, 08:30 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 08:22 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  

Well they look great !

Thanks!! I just want to find a way to prolong that slight swelling. And I want my bottom lip to be a lot bigger & the sides of my top lip fuller. I'm getting cayenne powder, ginger, & cinnamon and gonna mix w/ olive oil later tonight

Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

(17-07-2017, 05:43 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

I ordered that "candylipz" and it just got here yesterday. Have you ever used that or what device do you use? I just bought a "vitamin A wrinkle cream" maybe that will help. I've been trying to drink lots of water and keep them moisturized. Do you take supplements? Thanks for your feedback! Smile

(07-08-2017, 04:55 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(17-07-2017, 05:43 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

I ordered that "candylipz" and it just got here yesterday. Have you ever used that or what device do you use? I just bought a "vitamin A wrinkle cream" maybe that will help. I've been trying to drink lots of water and keep them moisturized. Do you take supplements? Thanks for your feedback! Smile
No, I just use a regular bottle cap. And yeah, it should be able to help. I don't take any supplements yet, but taking collagen supplements should help!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon