Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JPoper's Program III

(12-11-2016, 09:04 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(12-11-2016, 08:57 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(12-11-2016, 07:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm sorry that your breasts are depressing you. Massage actually does help with sag, just so you know.
Yeah. I know. I'm just not seeing results. Massage doesn't work for everyone I suppose.

Massage doesnt work for me because i have INTERNAL circulation issues. Maybe look at warming yourself up from the inside if that makes sence. Get the circulation flowing, ginger teas (unless you have blood clotting issues) and warming teas/tonics. Under guidance if necessary.
Or some girls apply heat before they massage - havent read your thread to see ifyou do that already

I do warm up my coconut that I use.  Shy

It been a while since I post. Since I working on losing and pretty young. I am very curious on one thing. People say that if I lose weight that my skin will bounce back to normal. From I am reading is that my breast can get saggier from losing weight. Which one is true?

(28-11-2016, 09:39 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  It been a while since I post. Since I working on losing and pretty young. I am very curious on one thing. People say that if I lose weight that my skin will bounce back to normal. From I am reading is that my breast can get saggier from losing weight. Which one is true?

A bit of both to be honest.
Skin bouncing back depends on how much excess skin there is and how fast you lose weight.
The more weight you need to lose the more excess skin there is. If you lose weight too quickly the skin won't bounce back as well.
As for sagging breasts it depends on how much of the breast is fat and how much is glandular tissue. If there is a large percentage of fat and you lose that fat your breasts may sag. If you have a lot of glandular tissue and the breast isn't really squishy then there is less chance of sagging.

Thinking about starting up again on my NBE. There is a saying "Never give up". I am thinking about lessening the time from 17 minutes to 15.

I been reading some threads about pumping and saw it gave great results. I was wondering if it would be okay for me to try even though I'm young. Also at the the same time don't know if its a great idea because I don't want to hurt any veins.

(30-11-2016, 04:46 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  Thinking about starting up again on my NBE. There is a saying "Never give up". I am thinking about lessening the time from 17 minutes to 15.

Hello,

How long have you been massaging for?  I do the Female Deer massage for about 10 mins.  If I do the circles slowly, it takes up more time.  Twice a day. I kind of get pinkish circles around my breasts from making the circles with my fingers. I've been doing it only for about 3 weeks and I think it's doing something. I would give it more time, don't stop massaging. I'm going to continue at least for 6 months if not more.

As for breast exercises, these are really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzY0orIi7Q

(07-12-2016, 04:20 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(30-11-2016, 04:46 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  Thinking about starting up again on my NBE. There is a saying "Never give up". I am thinking about lessening the time from 17 minutes to 15.

Hello,

How long have you been massaging for?  I do the Female Deer massage for about 10 mins.  If I do the circles slowly, it takes up more time.  Twice a day. I kind of get pinkish circles around my breasts from making the circles with my fingers. I've been doing it only for about 3 weeks and I think it's doing something. I would give it more time, don't stop massaging. I'm going to continue at least for 6 months if not more.

As for breast exercises, these are really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGzY0orIi7Q

I been doing it on and off. I plan today to stay strict. I was going to massage along with pumping.

That's a great idea. In fact, that's what I'm doing, massaging and pumping.

(07-12-2016, 06:07 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  That's a great idea. In fact, that's what I'm doing, massaging and pumping.
The thing is that i don't know if it will be okay for my age

Why, how old are you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon