Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

Hello,

I've been getting thread notifications from the admin and the link is to a breastnexum site. The layout of this site is different from this one, but it looks like it has all the posts from this site.

Also, I see a bunch of red x marks on the icon near the genetic male subforums.

Could someone tell me what's going on here?

The genetic males section has grown so much that it now warrants a site of its own. No longer is it just a 'related subject' of this forum. Smile

Ok. Does this mean all of the posts in the genetic male sections will be transferred to the separate site and removed from this site?

They have been transferred already. At the moment this site still has copies of most of the posts, but they will be removed eventually.

Wow, I am glad that my idea helped this website! I just thought it would keep flame wars down. What is the new URL, since this site has deemed me a spammer for evidently so many posts hence I haven't received notifications of new replies in like 6 weeks ?

AHHHH I Am afraid of all this change but if it is for the better, then "Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!"

(23-09-2016, 04:16 AM)iaboy Wrote:  What is the new URL

The new URL is www.breastnexum.com Smile

Hmm... F***, it's a blocked URL from work. :-(
"Uncategorized URLs" are default blocked. (While some of you might be very happy about the fact I'm blocked from work... .... ... :-P)

Any plans to change that issue? Classify it like BN here?

-Dianna

(23-09-2016, 01:04 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Any plans to change that issue? Classify it like BN here?

We can't change it here. Uncategorized means the blocking software used in your workplace has not yet put the site into a defined category and until it does it will continue blocking it. I assume the problem is simply the site being new and therefore awaiting the categorisation.

Eve, this threw me off at first....but all good now.
i kind of liked the pink in the lay out though. Smile

Thank you for all you've done for us.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon