Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Considering Noogleberry!

cool so having a paypal account is free and safe?

mind if i ask you how and where to make one?

(03-10-2010, 07:10 PM)Lilyth Wrote:  Debut should be safe to use unless your computer has a Key-logging virus on it (scan your computer first) they should be fine, i've gotten no spam of any kind (mail or anything) to indicate that they steal or sell your information.
But do whatever's comfortable for you, and have fun with it Big Grin

also buying it though paypal makes it a little more safe, the accounts are free and you don't have to transfer $$$ first before you buy something, i recently made my own account.

Hi Brielle
Greendot has a Moneypak card that you can use to load cash money directly to your paypal account or other prepaid debit style cards. MIO and greendot both provided loadable debit card services that you can reload in the store. Just remember that these cards are set up with a bank so you have to give your personal information over the telephone here in the US. You could of course just buy a prepaid visa or Mastercard at preset amounts. But all of these cost extra money. These cards can be found at any place that sells prepaid services like freds, Walmart, Walgreens, etc..I would set up a paypal account and just electronically transfer money to your paypal from your checking account. They are as secure as anything else out there. The above mentioned methods would give you an added layer of protection since you only have so much money in these type cards anyway. I have decided to just set up another checking account with a debit card on it. I can transfer money as needed and only pay the one time monthly bank fee for the account.

thank you. so is that better than just using my visa debit card- more safe right?

do i have to go to my bank to get that moneypak thing

and what is this greendot?

thanks again

(03-10-2010, 07:41 PM)Andy Wrote:  Hi Brielle
Greendot has a Moneypak card that you can use to load cash money directly to your paypal account or other prepaid debit style cards. MIO and greendot both provided loadable debit card services that you can reload in the store. Just remember that these cards are set up with a bank so you have to give your personal information over the telephone here in the US. You could of course just buy a prepaid visa or Mastercard at preset amounts. But all of these cost extra money. These cards can be found at any place that sells prepaid services like freds, Walmart, Walgreens, etc..I would set up a paypal account and just electronically transfer money to your paypal from your checking account. They are as secure as anything else out there. The above mentioned methods would give you an added layer of protection since you only have so much money in these type cards anyway. I have decided to just set up another checking account with a debit card on it. I can transfer money as needed and only pay the one time monthly bank fee for the account.

https://www.mygreendot.com/greendot/

You could always pick up a pre-paid Visa from a local convenient store as well.

thanks. the greendot thing is free right?

(03-10-2010, 09:14 PM)brandy Wrote:  https://www.mygreendot.com/greendot/

You could always pick up a pre-paid Visa from a local convenient store as well.

is it absolutely safe to put my address in there they are asking for it :S

ladies, i live in UAE we dont have a zipcode in my city
and it marks X to the address i put
also to the empty box of STATE and ZIPCODE

I've never used greendot myself. I just found the site. Smile I think if I were in your shoes, I'd opt for the pre-paid Visa/Mastercard you can pick up somewhere local. That way you get it immediately, too.

ill go ask about that prepaid visa around

im trying paypal now but their site says
my debit card is invalid.that cannot be.
so this is delaying my NB experience!

lol

(03-10-2010, 09:21 PM)brandy Wrote:  I've never used greendot myself. I just found the site. Smile I think if I were in your shoes, I'd opt for the pre-paid Visa/Mastercard you can pick up somewhere local. That way you get it immediately, too.

checked out that moneypak online too
they couldnt recognize dubai-where i live

can i just buy it outside country and then use it?
or is it disposable thingy?
i fly alot so i can buy it somewhere

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon