Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to D/DDs

Ella- it really does seem like an extremely exotic fruit! I read pages and pages of women's experiences on various forums. It was interesting how some noticed growth only in the breasts, or only the butt or both. Maybe it balances your hormones somewhat?

Alliecat- I stopped taking maca Sad I've been lazy and I haven't got anymore but I really should! It had a ton of benefits. I also ran out of coconut oil with helps balance hormones and has many other benefits. Erg. I used to take primrose oil, coconut oil & flaxseed but now I only take primrose oil.

I wanted to update my program because I recently ordered PM and received it in the mail yesterday morning. I ordered nature's answer pm from Swanson and I will start w/ 2 a day to see if I can results from that. I've had great swelling/some growth with pumping and massaging so I wanted to see if I could maybe speed up the growth a bit.

What I'm currently taking:
PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg
Hair skin and nails supplement

I'm also massaging and pumping. I was kind of afraid of combining my birth control with the PM but I've seen a lot of girls on here do that so I'm guessing is ok

Edit: soo I guess the pm I got is 150 mg hah oops. So I guess I've taken 300 mg the past 2 days

(06-03-2016, 10:18 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  I wanted to update my program because I recently ordered PM and received it in the mail yesterday morning. I ordered nature's answer pm from Swanson and I will start w/ 2 a day to see if I can results from that. I've had great swelling/some growth with pumping and massaging so I wanted to see if I could maybe speed up the growth a bit.

PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg

I'm also massaging and pumping. I was kind of afraid of combining my birth control with the PM but I've seen a lot of girls on here do that so I'm guessing is ok

Daisy I'd contact swansons and just see what they think off you taking agajve WITH pm. Even though it's low dose PM I think the agajve is a pretty strong phytoestrogen, better be safe than sorry eh Blush

(06-03-2016, 10:46 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 10:18 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  I wanted to update my program because I recently ordered PM and received it in the mail yesterday morning. I ordered nature's answer pm from Swanson and I will start w/ 2 a day to see if I can results from that. I've had great swelling/some growth with pumping and massaging so I wanted to see if I could maybe speed up the growth a bit.

PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg

Daisy I'd contact swansons and just see what they think off you taking agajve WITH pm. Even though it's low dose PM I think the agajve is a pretty strong phytoestrogen, better be safe than sorry eh Blush

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm definitely going to send them an email. I don't want to experience an estrogen imbalance. I've been reading more about it lately. My greatest fear is having an estrogen imbalance & doing damage to my health or having a negative effect impact on my NBE progress. Obviously nbe isn't as important as my health but it would be a bummer to have too much estrogen to grow at all.

(06-03-2016, 11:44 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  

PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm definitely going to send them an email. I don't want to experience an estrogen imbalance. I've been reading more about it lately. My greatest fear is having an estrogen imbalance & doing damage to my health or having a negative effect impact on my NBE progress. Obviously nbe isn't as important as my health but it would be a bummer to have too much estrogen to grow at all.
Yeh that's why I stopped aguaje . My period coming early so I think that's more an estrogen thing. Plus too much e and you won't grow Sad

The pm on its own should do it Smile

(07-03-2016, 02:57 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 11:44 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  

PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg

Yeh that's why I stopped aguaje . My period coming early so I think that's more an estrogen thing. Plus too much e and you won't grow Sad

The pm on its own should do it Smile

Shoot I don't wanna waste it though! I have some progesterone cream, I wonder if I could use that while I take the last week's worth of aguaje. Maybe it would balance it out? Hah I just wish I could like test my hormones daily & know just what to do

Update:

So after maintaining some growth and getting to my goal weight I shrank and lost like 5 pounds in a week Sad I stopped massaging completely and wasn't eating or taking anything because I was really stressed. It's crazy how quickly your boobs can shrink from abrupt weight loss. I've been taking pm, saw palmetto, a multi vitamin from GNC (women's ultra mega) and papaya enzyme with every meal.

After the weight loss & shrinkage (roughly 2 weeks ago now) I started massaging like crazy with olive oil and I've been trying to take the pm on an empty stomach so I will absorb it more. I took 2 bottles of natures answer pm before realizing I should get something that doesn't have a ton of vitamin b and other fillers. I ordered Barlowe's pm off amazon and I've been taking that the past 3 days. My weight is back up 3 pounds and breasts have swelled up almost to where they were. Even my mom said "your boobs have really grown!" I am worried about taking pm on an empty stomach but I thought I read that some people on here have said it helps. I'm scared to measure but I will in a week and post it on here.

Hi daisy!
Sorry to hear you've been stressed out. But good to hear things are back on track!
Might I ask which massages you are doing?
Hope you see more progress soon!

(07-05-2016, 07:17 PM)Katana Wrote:  Hi daisy!
Sorry to hear you've been stressed out. But good to hear things are back on track!
Might I ask which massages you are doing?
Hope you see more progress soon!

Thank you so much! I've just been doing chi massage and lymph drainage massage. I want to try adding female deer massage too. Congrats on your awesome progress! It's motivational to see your success and it makes me want to stick to massaging!

So my new program seems to be working! My breasts are bigger, fuller, and have much more "jiggle" lol. I feel them moving like constantly now, & I actually notice them getting in the way more, and I have more cleavage!! I've been taking:

Multivitamin
Pm
Primrose oil
Saw Palmetto
L Arginine

I started to notice immediate swelling after beginning the L Arginine. My breasts have been really sore pretty much all the time. Especially my nipples which has actually kinda been freaking me out hah. I'm hoping I can keep swelling/growing at this rate though! Wishful thinking I suppose lol

Edit:
I forgot to add that I am finally at my goal weight of 115! It was difficult to gain the weight but I've been eating a lot more & working out.

Also, I ordered some organic maca powder off amazon today to hopefully keep my hormones balanced.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon