Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

Crikey! Katana! At this rate, you will have to register them! Glad you are healthy and adjusting... Also, again- holy crow!

Bb, I'm not sure I could afford new bras yet I've only had these ones for less than two months!

Charr, register them? And thanks Big Grin

Another progress comparison pic:
1 2
3 4
[attachment=12113]

Whew! Pretty soon you're going to have a completely different pair of breasts! And once your waist has slimmed down some more, you're going to have a completely different body, period. Way to go! Smile

(04-05-2016, 01:31 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Whew! Pretty soon you're going to have a completely different pair of breasts! And once your waist has slimmed down some more, you're going to have a completely different body, period. Way to go! Smile

Awww thanks bb! What a compliment <3
I want to be so curvy that my curves have curves lol

Katana, your progress is truly amazing. I can't believe how much boob you've gained. And at the same time there is a significant loss around your waist! I'm really looking forward to continue watching you transform your body into what you want it to be!

(04-05-2016, 01:51 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Katana, your progress is truly amazing. I can't believe how much boob you've gained. And at the same time there is a significant loss around your waist! I'm really looking forward to continue watching you transform your body into what you want it to be!

Thanks Pink!
I've got a long way to go yet.

(04-05-2016, 12:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  Bb, I'm not sure I could afford new bras yet I've only had these ones for less than two months!

1 2
3 4

It's incredible. Oh to have your youth! How much time a day do you spend massaging?
I swear my arms are worn out just this morning from typing these replies! Needless to say I won't have energy to massage!

(04-05-2016, 07:09 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 12:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  Bb, I'm not sure I could afford new bras yet I've only had these ones for less than two months!

1 2
3 4

It's incredible. Oh to have your youth! How much time a day do you spend massaging?
I swear my arms are worn out just this morning from typing these replies! Needless to say I won't have energy to massage!

Well the last few days, I haven't massaged at all. But normally i massage for about 30 mins once or twice a day, it depends on when I get time alone.
edit: normally in the evening i do it in front of my partner, he doesn't seem to mind lol

(04-05-2016, 07:12 PM)Katana Wrote:  

1 2
3 4

Well the last few days, I haven't massaged at all. But normally i massage for about 30 mins once or twice a day, it depends on when I get time alone

Oh Kat no wonder. I SWEAR I could do no more than 5minutes combined!

(04-05-2016, 07:14 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 07:12 PM)Katana Wrote:  

1 2
3 4

Well the last few days, I haven't massaged at all. But normally i massage for about 30 mins once or twice a day, it depends on when I get time alone

Oh Kat no wonder. I SWEAR I could do no more than 5minutes combined!

lol well I take little breaks from time to time.
But generally I make sure I do ten to fifteen of deer, and ten to fifteen of chi Smile
I make sure I do it at least once a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon