Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(17-04-2016, 01:21 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 01:05 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  you have lost SO much weight! congrats!! I am so happy for you!!! <33 WinkTongueBig Grin

Thanks missB, I didn't realise it was that noticeable.
I know my skin feels a lot better but past that I thought I was imagining the changes <3
-------------------------------------------------------------
Just stay with your new life style (Food and Exercise) and you will succeed. Be patient though.

Would it be weird for me to compliment you on your shorter breasts? It's like you had breast lift surgery and a tummy tuck! Amazing results!

Keep it going, girl! Nice!

(17-04-2016, 03:46 AM)char Wrote:  Would it be weird for me to compliment you on your shorter breasts? It's like you had breast lift surgery and a tummy tuck! Amazing results!

Yep. That's how it looks to me too. Excellent work so far, Katana, keep it up!

Thanks char, bb and abi!
It's not weird at all char, I only noticed all those changes after you pointed them out, I knew my breasts were sitting higher on my chest but I hadn't really noticed the other changes <3
I wouldn't have been able to do any of it without all of the support here!

I don't know whether its the almond oil I'm massaging with or the maca I've started taking but my nails seem a lot stronger than before and are growing a lot faster

(17-04-2016, 05:09 PM)Katana Wrote:  I don't know whether its the almond oil I'm massaging with or the maca I've started taking but my nails seem a lot stronger than before and are growing a lot faster

Doesn't make any sense at all to attribute any of that to almond oil, if anything it might give your nails more of a sheen, moisturize them, but that'd also soften them, not strengthen them.

I think I've heard that attributed to maca before though, so it's possible. I haven't tried maca because despite my brain being female, my gonads are very male... I don't want to risk the maca balancing my "male" hormones and making me more miserable.

(17-04-2016, 06:36 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 05:09 PM)Katana Wrote:  I don't know whether its the almond oil I'm massaging with or the maca I've started taking but my nails seem a lot stronger than before and are growing a lot faster

Doesn't make any sense at all to attribute any of that to almond oil, if anything it might give your nails more of a sheen, moisturize them, but that'd also soften them, not strengthen them.

I think I've heard that attributed to maca before though, so it's possible. I haven't tried maca because despite my brain being female, my gonads are very male... I don't want to risk the maca balancing my "male" hormones and making me more miserable.

I've read online that almond oil can strengthen dry/brittle nails because of the nutrients in the oil.
I've only been using almond oil and maca a few days so it could just be my diet having more vegetables or something.

(17-04-2016, 06:50 PM)Katana Wrote:  I've read online that almond oil can strengthen dry/brittle nails because of the nutrients in the oil.
I've only been using almond oil and maca a few days so it could just be my diet having more vegetables or something.

Oh, if you suffer dry/brittle nails it might. I've never had that problem, instead my nails tend to be too moist and therefore too soft, and break easy that way. I almost never dehydrate though, with the way I drink water...

But this would be true for any kind of oil or fat really. Not just almond.

(17-04-2016, 06:36 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Ah, someone else who fears maca! I'm not touching that stuff with a 10-foot pole... well, okay, maybe with a 10-foot pole, but I'd immediately drop the pole and run away shrieking my lungs out.

Katana, if it's the almond oil doing that to your nails, maybe it will do the same to your breasts! Big Grin Strong, fast-growing boobies! I really want some almond oil now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon