Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(10-04-2016, 11:22 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 03:45 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Hi Katana, please add the following to your program:

1-add a slice of lemon or pure lemon oil to your morning water and wait for about 30 minutes till your breakfast. This is for liver cleansing.
2-consume extra virgin olive oil daily. Body's lube oil plus tons of other benefits.
3-consume apple cider vinegar daily

http://healthremediesjournal.com/top-9-health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/?utm_source=apple%20cider%20vinegar&utm_medium=applecider&utm_campaign=google

Remember that body weight is a function of how much calorie we consume and how much we burn, that simple. Even if what we eat is healthy, but more than we can burn then we still gain weight.

Take care, POM

The lemon and 30 mins I can do.
Not sure if we can afford to add apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to our shopping but I'll see what I can do, I promise.

Thanks for the feedback pom <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
I will PM you shortly. POM

Am very proud of the shopping we did today.
For around £40 we got:
Wholemeal bread
Flora light margarine
Wafer thin ham
Cod fillets
Salmon fillets
Haddock fillets
Chicken breasts
Lettuce
Cucumber
Peppers
Carrots
Onions
Sweet potatoes
Swede
Apples
Grapes
Oranges
Bananas
Plums
Strawberries

I've also ordered online:
Extra virgin olive oil
Lemon oil
Apple cider vinegar

(11-04-2016, 01:03 PM)Katana Wrote:  Am very proud of the shopping we did today.
For around £40 we got:
Wholemeal bread
Flora light margarine
Wafer thin ham
Cod fillets
Salmon fillets
Haddock fillets
Chicken breasts
Lettuce
Cucumber
Peppers
Carrots
Onions
Sweet potatoes
Swede
Apples
Grapes
Oranges
Bananas
Plums
Strawberries

Extra virgin olive oil
Lemon oil
Apple cider vinegar

You're still quite heavy on carb load there... The ham is most likely cured in high sodium, and margarine is a trans fat, you really ought to switch to butter... I've been using exclusively unsalted butter already, I don't know about there, but it's not that much more than margarine here.

(11-04-2016, 01:13 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(11-04-2016, 01:03 PM)Katana Wrote:  Am very proud of the shopping we did today.
For around £40 we got:
Wholemeal bread
Flora light margarine
Wafer thin ham
Cod fillets
Salmon fillets
Haddock fillets
Chicken breasts
Lettuce
Cucumber
Peppers
Carrots
Onions
Sweet potatoes
Swede
Apples
Grapes
Oranges
Bananas
Plums
Strawberries

Extra virgin olive oil
Lemon oil
Apple cider vinegar

You're still quite heavy on carb load there... The ham is most likely cured in high sodium, and margarine is a trans fat, you really ought to switch to butter... I've been using exclusively unsalted butter already, I don't know about there, but it's not that much more than margarine here.
The ham isn't for me, its for my partner, he can't get enough of the stuff. I'm slowly weaning him off of it though.
Butter tends to be about twice the price of margarine here (for some unknown reason), but I'll try and switch it next time Smile

My partner just popped out and came back with avocadoes, celery, cabbage and broccoli.
A month ago he would have come back with crisps and chocolate

(10-04-2016, 02:19 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 02:09 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  could you give us an idea of how many calories youre getting in a day? the way I do it is to tally up everything I eat for the week and then divide by 7 to get the daily average. its kind of a pain in the ass to do but its pretty helpful information.

I don't normally keep track.
Mainly because I have no way of calculating how many I'm burning because I don't know my weight.
I'll start posting a diary of what I eat though.
I'm not talking about how many youre burning, I just wanna know how many youre eating. cus if you start eating too few calories you can screw up your metabolism cus your body thinks youre starving to death lol.

(11-04-2016, 02:27 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 02:19 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 02:09 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  could you give us an idea of how many calories youre getting in a day? the way I do it is to tally up everything I eat for the week and then divide by 7 to get the daily average. its kind of a pain in the ass to do but its pretty helpful information.

I don't normally keep track.
Mainly because I have no way of calculating how many I'm burning because I don't know my weight.
I'll start posting a diary of what I eat though.
I'm not talking about how many youre burning, I just wanna know how many youre eating. cus if you start eating too few calories you can screw up your metabolism cus your body thinks youre starving to death lol.
Ah I see.
There's no worries there I promise. I don't have the willpower to starve myself even if I wanted to.
I know about safe dieting and stuff.
My standard day from now on would be something like this
Breakfast: Bowl of shredded wheat or two slices of dry brown toast, 1 piece of fruit (apple, banana, handful of grapes etc)
Midday meal: Salad
4pm: Fruit salad
Dinner: 1 roasted chicken breast or portion of fish with veg and sweet potato

That's not every day, just a preliminary example.

Good on you and your man! Things are coming along.

I know you said it's just preliminary, but definitely don't just have salad at lunch. You want to make sure to feed your metabolism. Maybe salad and a smoothie, or salad and a wrap of some kind.

Ugh, I wish butter weren't so expensive compared to margarine. I'd get butter all the time if it weren't. I love butter.

(11-04-2016, 03:14 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Good on you and your man! Things are coming along.

I know you said it's just preliminary, but definitely don't just have salad at lunch. You want to make sure to feed your metabolism. Maybe salad and a smoothie, or salad and a wrap of some kind.

Ugh, I wish butter weren't so expensive compared to margarine. I'd get butter all the time if it weren't. I love butter.

I'll probably have some chicken or fish with it. I'll see how I go for this week. All I know is we can't do more shopping until next tuesday

(11-04-2016, 01:18 PM)Katana Wrote:  Butter tends to be about twice the price of margarine here (for some unknown reason), but I'll try and switch it next time Smile

Yeouch. That sucks. IDK why it's so cheap here, but it's only a couple dimes more for a pound of butter than a pound of margarine where I live. Which is great, because butter is great.

(11-04-2016, 01:43 PM)Katana Wrote:  My partner just popped out and came back with avocadoes, celery, cabbage and broccoli.
A month ago he would have come back with crisps and chocolate

Awesome! Sounds like he's making progress too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon