Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

Watch out for planks! They can make your waist wider. Ab work in general can do that.

(02-04-2016, 04:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Watch out for planks! They can make your waist wider. Ab work in general can do that.

I am doing normal planks for now to build my core strength so that I am able to do an alternative plank which apparently decreases waist. I think with the amount of fat on my waist, doing planks will lead to a decrease anyway (I need core strength so bad lol)

Alternative plank:
Move into a traditional plank position to prepare for a side plank. Lift your right arm and right foot off the mat as you turn so your torso faces toward the right and your weight is on your left elbow and the side of your left foot. Stack your feet or place your right foot just in front of your left foot. Straighten your right arm and point your fingertips toward the ceiling. Keep your body straight and hold for up to one minute. Switch so your weight is on your right elbow. You'll feel this exercise all along your oblique muscles and your transverse abdominis, a group of muscles that holds in your waist like a corset.

Gotcha! Good luck.

(02-04-2016, 04:29 AM)Katana Wrote:  Ok so I have decided to do the following:
Zumba, 20 mins
Circuit of:
Dips
Push-ups
Squats
Plank
Crunches
1 min for each exercise repeat 3 times. I will keep a diary of how many reps I am able to do for each exercise.
Later I will do each exercise for longer and add more cycles.
I also aim to move onto the full zumba weight loss programme at the start of next month.
For now I shall alternate daily between zumba and circuits.

I will be starting this on Monday as I have a busy weekend ahead!
good luck!! it takes a lot of dedication and work, but if you really want it you will get there Big Grin

(02-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 04:29 AM)Katana Wrote:  Ok so I have decided to do the following:
Zumba, 20 mins
Circuit of:
Dips
Push-ups
Squats
Plank
Crunches
1 min for each exercise repeat 3 times. I will keep a diary of how many reps I am able to do for each exercise.
Later I will do each exercise for longer and add more cycles.
I also aim to move onto the full zumba weight loss programme at the start of next month.
For now I shall alternate daily between zumba and circuits.

I will be starting this on Monday as I have a busy weekend ahead!
good luck!! it takes a lot of dedication and work, but if you really want it you will get there Big Grin

Thanks! I've lost weight before and I can do it again!

Just making a collection of pictures for motivation/inspiration. These two ladies have the body shape I am aiming for at the moment.

I prefer the shape of the first one (grey shirt) but would still be very happy with a body like curvy Kate as an interim goal.

(03-04-2016, 04:37 AM)Katana Wrote:  Just making a collection of pictures for motivation/inspiration. These two ladies have the body shape I am aiming for at the moment.

I prefer the shape of the first one (grey shirt) but would still be very happy with a body like curvy Kate as an interim goal.
------------------------------------------------------
I also prefer the grey one. You can be like her if you stick to your proper eating habit (less and healthy food) and exercise. POM

(03-04-2016, 04:03 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 04:37 AM)Katana Wrote:  Just making a collection of pictures for motivation/inspiration. These two ladies have the body shape I am aiming for at the moment.

I also prefer the grey one. You can be like her if you stick to your proper eating habit (less and healthy food) and exercise. POM

That's what I'm starting to do. I've been having veg/salad instead of chips, cutting down on the amount of meat and switching to fish or chicken instead of sausages and stuff.
I'm going to try and cut down on bread as well.
My waist is already becoming thinner and my breasts are so much perkier than when I started (I didn't realise how droopy they were in the first pic I uploaded)

(03-04-2016, 04:38 PM)Katana Wrote:  

That's what I'm starting to do. I've been having veg/salad instead of chips, cutting down on the amount of meat and switching to fish or chicken instead of sausages and stuff.
My waist is already becoming thinner and my breasts are so much perkier than when I started (I didn't realise how droopy they were in the first pic I uploaded)
-----------------------------------------------------
Good, you are on the right track. Yes, cut down the bread they really add pounds to weights. I have cut a lot of bread and sugar from my daily diet, and very little red meat and no more hot dogs or processed meat. Remember, for a healthy diet to stay for the rest of our life, we must change our thinking of how to eat.

(03-04-2016, 05:01 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(03-04-2016, 04:38 PM)Katana Wrote:  

-----------------------------------------------------
Good, you are on the right track. Yes, cut down the bread they really add pounds to weights. I have cut a lot of bread and sugar from my daily diet, and very little red meat and no more hot dogs or processed meat. Remember, for a healthy diet to stay for the rest of our life, we must change our thinking of how to eat.
yep this is something I think a lot of people dont realize. they think they can just go on some insane diet for a couple months, lose a bunch of weight, and then go back to their old diet and lifestyle and the weight will stay off. the changes need to be permanent though. if you go back to your old diet and lifestyle, then you will go back to your old body as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon