Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

Okay I am dealing with huge emotional problems, especially when I dont take PM. The problems are irritation, anger, depressive thoughts and crying. Is there anybody perhaps LotusShy who knows what the cause could be? Is this caused by PM or could it be a testosterone problem?
I really felt my mood improved from PM..but I think that doesnt per se means PM has nothing to do with it. On the other hand before PM I sometimes had simular problems...So figuring like that, it could be testosterone..??

if I haven't told you before, when I started greenbush herbal blend I experienced heavy bleeding, mood swings the works.
When I started natureday herbal blend, period seemed ok, but the moods! anger, short temper, emotional you name it.. oh and then came the sore kidneys.

my two cents worth its the changing of hormones, if anything that interferes with them, not so much the pm. you know the pms effect.

Sounds like negative feedback, @ Ella (hormonal). Agitations in mood suggest its androgen related, possible DHEA stimulus from LH (lutenizing hormone). Cut back PM dosages and frequency till you get back some balance. Smile

(20-10-2015, 07:59 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  if I haven't told you before, when I started greenbush herbal blend I experienced heavy bleeding, mood swings the works.
When I started natureday herbal blend, period seemed ok, but the moods! anger, short temper, emotional you name it.. oh and then came the sore kidneys.

my two cents worth its the changing of hormones, if anything that interferes with them, not so much the pm. you know the pms effect.

Thanks for sharing, especially the short temper is my problem. Thats where it all starts..irritation--> then I cant control what happens afterwards...extreme anger with ideas to shout and hit with things and that ends with crying. It only takes a couple of minutes afterwards I can be the shining sun again:S And this repeats itself througout the day.

Initially I thought ONE hormone would be the culprit..either high testosteron or high-low estrogen.
But I think you're right and its just the interaction and unbalanced swifts due to herbs..I'm so confused right now.Dodgy

(20-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Sounds like negative feedback, @ Ella (hormonal). Agitations in mood suggest its androgen related, possible DHEA stimulus from LH (lutenizing hormone). Cut back PM dosages and frequency till you get back some balance. Smile

Ah I hadnt read this.. thanks for your quick respond Lotus, I'm not used to that on this quite slow forum:p So would you also recommend an anti androgen then? Because I've always been impatient in character which made me suspect it had to do with andro's but right now I'm extremely restless. You cant start a fight with me now...Because I would just walk off because of all these overwhelming angry thoughts:O Its really bad

(20-10-2015, 08:27 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 08:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Sounds like negative feedback, @ Ella (hormonal). Agitations in mood suggest its androgen related, possible DHEA stimulus from LH (lutenizing hormone). Cut back PM dosages and frequency till you get back some balance. Smile

Ah I hadnt read this.. thanks for your quick respond Lotus, I'm not used to that on this quite slow forum:p So would you also recommend an anti androgen then? Because I've always been impatient in character which made me suspect it had to do with andro's but right now I'm extremely restless. You cant start a fight with me now...Because I would just walk off because of all these overwhelming angry thoughts:O Its really bad

Simple fix, drink green tea 3-4 cups (anti-androgen).....now I like adding a spearmint/peppermint combination tea with green tea. It helps increase fullness imo. Free T is reduced by spearmint, green tea suppresses androgens (and modulates other hormones too). I think serotonin could use a boost too (coconut oil for that). Add extra calcuim and vitamin D3 supplement. On the other side off this is depression, adding an extra fish oil supplement will give DHEA and free T a boost.

(20-10-2015, 08:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-10-2015, 08:27 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  

Simple fix, drink green tea 3-4 cups (anti-androgen).....now I like adding a spearmint/peppermint combination tea with green tea. It helps increase fullness imo. Free T is reduced by spearmint, green tea suppresses androgens (and modulates other hormones too). I think serotonin could use a boost too (coconut oil for that). Add extra calcuim and vitamin D3 supplement. On the other side off this is depression, adding an extra fish oil supplement will give DHEA and free T a boost.

So no reishi for me? Ill start the simple fix immediatly as I have it laying at home already. But will it work quick and is it strong enough for me..because I really need something strong, tried spearmint in the past but I didnt noticed a lot from that..
Thanks for your great answer..you see we cant miss you..I'm not trying to talk you into guilt here!

What's negative feedback?

(20-10-2015, 09:31 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  What's negative feedback?

(25-06-2014, 04:04 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I think this relates to some stalled growth, DHT is a great barometer to a current plan. (i.e. out of control facial, funky junk body hair growth, zits, aggression, etc).
(09-06-2014, 08:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
Why increasing the dosage doesn't always work

Negative feedback occurs when the result of a process influences the operation of the process itself in such a way as to reduce changes. Feedback can produce stability and reduce the effect of fluctuations. Negative feedback loops in which just the right amount of correction is applied in the most timely manner can be very stable, accurate, and responsive.

Negative feedback loops have been compared to a thermostatically controlled temperature in a house, where the internal temperature is monitored by a temperature-sensitive gauge in the thermostat. If it is cold outside, eventually the internal temperature of the house drops, as cold air seeps in through the walls. When the temperature drops below the point at which the thermostat is set, the thermostat turns on the furnace. As the temperature within the house rises, the thermostat again senses this change and turns off the furnace when the internal temperature reaches the pre-set point.

Negative feedback loops require a receptor, a control center, and an effector. A receptor is the structure that monitors internal conditions. For instance, the human body has receptors in the blood vessels that monitor the pH of the blood. The blood vessels contain receptors that measure the resistance of blood flow against the vessel walls, thus monitoring blood pressure. Receptors sense changes in function and initiate the body's homeostatic response.

Read more: Homeostasis - Negative feedback - Body, Blood, Internal, and Conditions - JRank Articles http://science.jrank.org/pages/3365/Home...z34AWy8WWP

Cycling is important when taking supplements, failure to do so will result with tolerance, and the supplements will stop working.

Once your body makes the adjustments to get back to homeostasis is the time to cycle, (ie. in a 7 day plan, try 5 days on and 2 days off).

Tolerance occurs when the person no longer responds to the drug in the way that person initially responded. Stated another way, it takes a higher dose of the drug to achieve the same level of response achieved initially.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10504]

Ok, I have another version of a feedback loop, I get a laugh when it comes to mind, Big Grin

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
Mark Twain

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
George Carlin

My favorite Big Grin

Increased T can influence the need to argue........ I think of it as "runaway T".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon