Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relaxin for wider hips?

Kaempferol Exhibits Progestogenic Effects in Ovariectomized Rats - PMC4382015

Kaempferol and genistein, which are both from the legume family, together activate PRA [it also labels Progesterone Receptor (PR) in the lower body]. Kaempferol a phytoprogestin. It says Kaempferol, genistein and estrogen work to together for better effects on PR. What is also interesting about this is it says there are progestogens that interact with the glucocorticoid receptor (GR), mineralocorticoid receptor (MR), and Androgen Receptor (AR). Important for balance.

Clover, soy and beans contain both kaempferol and genistein. It is important to keep balance, since too much clover or any other progestogens are potentially bad for the reproductive system. It's important to keep menstrual cycles normal, as one indicator of health. Try to keep hormones in balance and take breaks, there are so many receptors, it's not good to desensitize a receptor.

1part hops, 1part clover, 2parts peony, 1 part fenugreek during luteal phase, which is usually after day 16. This is just an estimation because of different herb strengths, so you'd have to adjust the amounts further based on its effects on your cycle. Hops and clover are progestogens but of different types. Estrogen is needed to counter progestogens, so this is why the aromatase peony is mentioned. Then keep an LH and FSH herb on hand. Maca is good too during the luteal phase. Topical aromatase (lavender, tea tree) would be good on hand for signs of body hair usually caused by genistein. Using a combination of herbs is more effective because it keeps responses sensitive; it is better than skipping menstruation.

Strength training, increasing the resistance safely each time, once a week is also good. Start off slow, like walking around on a few days before starting to check how you feel to help avoid sports injury. More muscle and fat means more material to help your program. The best bet would be eating a lot of beans and soy with your meals.

Interesting. I'll look into adding those after I get a hormone panel down. My first program is going to be bovine ovary because I had an eating disorder for my entire puberty which I think really messed my breasts up and I'm hoping that will get me right on track. I wonder if bovine ovary has any effect on widening the hips also since it restarts puberty. Thanks for your research.

(23-07-2015, 10:13 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Interesting. I'll look into adding those after I get a hormone panel down. My first program is going to be bovine ovary because I had an eating disorder for my entire puberty which I think really messed my breasts up and I'm hoping that will get me right on track. I wonder if bovine ovary has any effect on widening the hips also since it restarts puberty. Thanks for your research.

Hi PI, have you already searched on hip-widening yoga excercises? I know somebody who increased her hips with it. Its about the position of your hips, you have to overturn your pelvis. You have to adjust your body in a new position of walking and sitting, just by turning your pelvis.

I've heard about that but is it permanent? I didn't think that would even make much of a difference by itself but I figured that on top of relaxin would really make a difference.

(24-07-2015, 09:07 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I've heard about that but is it permanent? I didn't think that would even make much of a difference by itself but I figured that on top of relaxin would really make a difference.

Lol well I never heard of temporary wider hips, I'm 100% sure once they're widened they'll stay like that.. But as I said its all about posture..--When you sit on your chair/couch you have to pull your butt backwards as far as possible...You can then swift the backward-pulling-power from your buttocks to your pelvis..So you pull your pelvis backward. Once you get the excercise you can do it while walking.. And once that looks normal ,not looking like a duck-butt. You can always walk and sit like that and in time your hips must look wider. You have to research more info on it because this is not really an yoga excercise.. But will certainly help you to train your hips wider.Never heard of the relaxation thing but I hope it will(all together) work!

(24-07-2015, 09:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(24-07-2015, 09:07 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I've heard about that but is it permanent? I didn't think that would even make much of a difference by itself but I figured that on top of relaxin would really make a difference.

Lol well I never heard of temporary wider hips, I'm 100% sure once they're widened they'll stay like that.. But as I said its all about posture..--When you sit on your chair/couch you have to pull your butt backwards as far as possible...You can then swift the backward-pulling-power from your buttocks to your pelvis..So you pull your pelvis backward. Once you get the excercise you can do it while walking.. And once that looks normal ,not looking like a duck-butt. You can always walk and sit like that and in time your hips must look wider. You have to research more info on it because this is not really an yoga excercise.. But will certainly help you to train your hips wider.Never heard of the relaxation thing but I hope it will(all together) work!
------------------------------------------------------
That's interesting Hannah. Thanks, POM

Okay, I'm sitting like that right now and it feels super weird lol. I hope I'm doing it right. Here's to hopefully wider hips.

(26-07-2015, 08:42 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  Okay, I'm sitting like that right now and it feels super weird lol. I hope I'm doing it right. Here's to hopefully wider hips.

Lol at first it can be weird indeed even painful on your butt. But I found this trick out after pregnancy when I coudnt sit normally anymore after the whole happening ya know. And I sat like that constantly and for me it worked. I hope it will work for you, let me knowSmile

It's kind of like trying to improve your posture. I keep forgetting to do it but I'm trying to get in the habit and remind myself to do it lol.

Exercise improves the makeup of bone structure. You can look at this.

Thread - 2,000 squats per day; curvy 4ft butts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon