Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

(10-04-2015, 09:32 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  Omg! That msm is bitter! Per The instructions I mixed a scoop in OJ and it was horrible, any advice?

A scoop sounds like a lot, dilute it some more, more liquid and stir it up a bit should even it out

(10-04-2015, 09:48 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-04-2015, 09:32 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  Omg! That msm is bitter! Per The instructions I mixed a scoop in OJ and it was horrible, any advice?

A scoop sounds like a lot, dilute it some more, more liquid and stir it up a bit should even it out
------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I started with only one British tea spoon (they are very small-literally used for stirring tea or coffee.), and now about half. I add it to my almond coconut drink plus my other herbs and then I add about a tsp of honey, plus 1/3 banana, and some papaya after my morning workout. End result not bitter at all. Smile POM

the scoop is 5 grams, is that a lot? Shoot I'm about to dilute that in a whole gallon of water because that was horrable! lol or pinch my nose drink it and then chase it with bubblegum, xylitol of course Wink

(10-04-2015, 10:08 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  

the scoop is 5 grams, is that a lot? Shoot I'm about to dilute that in a whole gallon of water because that was horrable! lol or pinch my nose drink it and then chase it with bubblegum, xylitol of course Wink
I guess you're taking it in powder form! You should take it in pill form. Vitamin C also comes that way so you can them both at the same time and not really taste either (except, maybe, the C).

-------------------------------------------------------
5 gram is not too much, so your scoop must be equivalent to a tsp.

(11-04-2015, 06:05 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

I guess you're taking it in powder form! You should take it in pill form. Vitamin C also comes that way so you can them both at the same time and not really taste either (except, maybe, the C).

I thought powder would be more convenient bit sure why tho, I did get acerola caps. I guess this is how we learn, next time belive me I will get the caps but for now i have to finish this big ass tub Tongue

Edited to add that if I place the msm directly on my tongue and flush it down with water it's no longer bitter, yay 8-)

So I was getting tired of suctioning with my mouth and having to hold the hoses with barrettes, so today I fixed my pump with a hot glue gun, supposedly a new one will be shipped but we'll see. I haven't posted pictures because there's been no changes :sigh: not even tingles or soreness.

Wow haven't been here in forever, I've been super busy, there's no improvements to report. I've been wondering if this is even a possibility foR me. Tomorrow I'm going to the gyno to have my Mirena removed and will be requesting a hormonal panel done hopefully the dr wont give me a hard time about it. Ive been taking my msm (powder ) everyday ugh I really dislike it next time I will get the pills. Im feeling a little bit discouraged right now. boo

(01-05-2015, 02:54 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Wow haven't been here in forever, I've been super busy, there's no improvements to report. I've been wondering if this is even a possibility foR me. Tomorrow I'm going to the gyno to have my Mirena removed and will be requesting a hormonal panel done hopefully the dr wont give me a hard time about it. Ive been taking my msm (powder ) everyday ugh I really dislike it next time I will get the pills. Im feeling a little bit discouraged right now. boo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. Desmond Tutu

Thanks POM, I needed that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon